945 replies to this topic

#41 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

money money money, always sunny in the Tsunku's woooooorldddd
meh, this is just a "let get even some more money" from graduations excuse. I mean its good, 'cause 10myme was a really great album but there are gonna be some wallets that wont be able to afford this... too much merchandise in a so short period of time....
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#42 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:55 PM

linlin, aika, eri, sayumi have had solo's in recent albums so they don't really need one even if they are graduating. JunJun deserves one though and a graduation song would be nice, but once they graduate it would probably never be performed again. I for one want a kickass album along the lines of genki+ and kanashimi twilight. and I suppose I can understand them releasing it when they are so the 9th gens 1st album won't have any singles with junlineri on it

#43 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

O.O wow tht was quick think about it the most loyal fans would save up for this and I agree this is the end of one era and the starting of another (When 9th gen joins please bring back random silly songs like the peace or even cool songs like RR21) I smell early christmas present
Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#44 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:09 PM

Eri/JunLin solos please! or a song for all 3!!!

I\m also half thinking there could actually be a Gaki solo on this one this time for some reason. it's just a premonition I got.

ok, NOW My wishlist is full... there goes the new kirby game XD

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#45 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

I think I'm gonna ask for the album fro X-mas XD Last X-mas I didn't ask for anything, so this time I shall ask for this!! :3 It's like, the only thing I really really want x3

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#46 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

oh great news...so its the final album for Eri, Junjun and Linlin?
that will be great *_*

but on the same day like C-ute single?! they should choose different dates XD

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#47 watana8e

watana8e

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 629 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

I SINcerely hope that eri, jun and lin will be featured in this one.... at least it could be titled as Morning Musume , featuring Kamei Eri, JunJun and LinLin.....

i would love to see a signature song for junlin !!!! rather than Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou ..... or their debut song.....

or even better.. new members will be featured together with the graduating members... but that would be wishful thinkin lol ...

#48 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

this is great! I was not expecting this at all! This just made my day even more awesome.

8nin.jpg

#49 aussie

aussie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1822 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

I'm happy because this will mean new material, but at the same time I'm feeling a little mixed. Their next spring tour, whether it be as 5-nin or with the new members, will most likely be around the new material from this album. I don't know. I guess I'll just appreciate the new songs (since album songs tend to be of better quality than single releases these days). I'm hoping for a new SONGS-esque number, and a nice ballad written specially for 8-nin Musume.

I wouldn't be surprised if this album featured new original solo numbers for Eri, Jun, and Lin. I'm personally hoping for an official original duet for RenAi :D

#50 ADRNEL

ADRNEL

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

NEW ALBUM ALREADY!

Wow, i wonder what it'll be called? :rolleyes:

It's so great that Eri, JunJun and LinLin get a proper send off! :good:

譜久村聖 (L), 生田衣梨奈 (SL)

飯窪春菜 (SL), 石田亜佑美, 佐藤優樹

小田さくら

野中美希牧野真莉愛羽賀朱音

加賀楓横山玲奈, 森戸知沙希

#51 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

YESYESYES, last album before the Eri, Jun, and Lin leave. <3 I'm hoping for solos for those 3, but idk. ><

#52 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

As if I didn't already have a lot to spend on ;___; But I'm so surprised that they decided to release another album :blink: I can't wait this! :D

8-nin's last album together :D Maybe the album has solo songs for KameJunLin to sing on their last concert day? XD

#53 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

I like the idea of an "end of an era" album :). If this anything like 10MM I'll be happy. I really love 10MM.
And rooting for JunJun solo! <3

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#54 MOCHU

MOCHU

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 877 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

I agree with the Junjun solo statements!

I mean, Never Forget was a solo song dedicated to Asuka when she graduated, and it was performed later by other girls. Just because she's going to graduate soon doesn't mean the song won't be performed later...Haha.

Posted Image

#55 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

Good lord this came from nowhere! a new Momusu album, absolutely amazing!

#56 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

Are we sure that Eri Jun and Lin are going to be on the album? Its close enough to their graduation that it would be sort of awkward if they were singing in the album tracks but then their lines were immediately given way.

No that I don't want them to sing on it, I'd love that, but do we have any conformation of them singing on it?
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#57 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

^ I think Nouciel translated the description about a page ago and it says it's the last album for the current line-up. So yes, they're definitely on it XD
Here's the link to the post; http://www.hello-onl...ost__p__1137961

#58 riobi

riobi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if this album featured new original solo numbers for Eri, Jun, and Lin. I'm personally hoping for an official original duet for RenAi :D

Well you already have the singles for that :ph34r: :whistle:

Excited for this :) I hope the 3 graduating girls get some little extra attention this time :wub: they deserve it :good:
Posted Image

#59 Jeuel

Jeuel

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

This album should be coming out next Spring (as usual for most of their albums). The fact that it's coming out now makes me think Tsunku will revolutionize Morning Musume with 9th gen starting next year, and now wants to put a decent end to the current Momusu with such an anticipated 8-nin album. I hope they start singing new songs of the album next weekend on tour.

#60 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:31 PM

wow! is this the first time MM releasing an album without lineup changing compare to the last album ??

10 MY ME had 3 songs with Koharu on it :) So there will still be a lineup change in the album itself, although technically the lineup hadn't changed since the release of the album (which would indeed be a first).

Wasn't sure which one of those you meant :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users