• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

when the MM concert in Paris was announced, the same days the ticket were gonna sell, i was 2 hours before refreshing the page, refreshing the page, refreshing the page... lol. Even i knew until 10 nothing was gonna happen :sob:
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#22 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

- Tried to learn EVERY SINGLE MiniMoni dance until I nearly passed out from exhaustion XD
- Downloaded EVERY SINGLE Risa photobook pic ~ XD
- Been feeling guilty for abandoning H!P fandom lately :P
- Had naughty fantasies about many H!P girls XD
- Cried whenever a H!P concert was announced and I couldn't go.

#23 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:12 AM

I can't go a day without watching or listening to something H!P related. It really makes me happy, especially if it's something from my early days as an H!P fan.

I have danced wotagei to Miki's romantic ukare mode, and I would do it again. Seriously, don't knock wota-gei if you haven't tried it! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif

I know way too much about these girls. I think I know them better than most of my friends and family! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

Last year when MM was coming to America, I was determined to go see them no matter what. I studied hard at school so my parents could let me go. I worked outside in 100f+/38c+ degree heat to earn money for the trip. I couldn't find anyone to go with me so I decided to go alone, something that I had never done before in my life. Whenever things got hard and I felt like giving up, I remembered why I was doing all this. All that hard work paid off and I got to see them and had a great time with all the other fans!

And finally I have to admit, I had a pretty big crush on Eri about 4-5 years back. I don't anymore. I think. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/unsure.gif
Spoiler
http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c05.png

#24 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

Oh man I am gonna seem strange :D

- When I first get any H!P item I like to leave it on my bed for the night as just to have it welcomed into my house (-_-;; I seem lame)
- If I get out bid on an item I really want off ebay I get really super depressed and go to look for another thing to buy to fill the void (but last night I could find nothing)
- I was trying to convince my mom to let me drive three hours out from my grandmas house to go to Book off in NY. ( :P )

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#25 SilverGunZo0

SilverGunZo0

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:17 PM

I've stayed 5 hours in the night watching morning musume, berryz and other HP's music videos and tv shows, not as hardcore as many of you :P

#26 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

I get yelled at by my parents when they find out I buy 20 copies of the same song XD

#27 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

- begging mr h send me stuff
-call in sick work many time because i rather watch videos then go to work
-got into a fight because someone made fun MM girls and i won the fight
-pawn roomate PlayStation to get H!P stuff :) -hey i got it out before he notice
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#28 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:57 PM

I once had a dream about MM accepting auditions from Thailand. And I fly over there and totally own the auditions. Keep it secret that I am fluent in English until the day there is a game/show about testing your English skills, which is when I would reveal my hidden languistics. Everyone shouts, "YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!" and I modestly reply, "uhh...yeah." and then aichan asks me to teach her English and I say, "only if you help me with my japanese." :good:

however...oddly enough, this dream was all in chinese. I don't even speak or understand chinese. Yet somehow, everyone and myself was speaking in chinese. WTH :(
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#29 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:57 AM

I'm £3600 in debt... money that I took from my student loan to go and see MM in Japan back in 2008.

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#30 LiVing_DoLLs

LiVing_DoLLs

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:45 AM

I tried fusing MM songs to our own, especially the guitar style of chokkan 2. <3
Akumade Hitori desu kara.

#31 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

i played morning musume songs at work... yeah i was on charge :whistle:

#32 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

I'm £3600 in debt... money that I took from my student loan to go and see MM in Japan back in 2008.

O crap ! I think so far this is the most extreme !

#33 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

^

dedication, my friend, dedication :w00t:

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#34 juriettoPYON

juriettoPYON

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Aha...I told my boss I was going to quit((tears and everything XDDD )) if she didn't give me off to go see the Elder Club graduation..:good:

I MADE IT! ^^b
I think it was worth it but damn, it was embarrassing afterwards. :good:

#35 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

^ Damn right you should the Elders deserve at least that :P and may i add what an awesome concert it was one i will hold very dear XD

I guess i should add a confession now and i can even keep it related to the last post. In the house i lived in when the Elders graduated i had 2 flag poles out the front of the house. One the flags was a hello project flag and when the Elders Graduated it was lowered to half mast and has never been risen since even after changing address.

#36 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:42 AM

Sometimes at the end of a gig when my band is tearing the equipment down, I'll put some old MM from my MP3 player on the PA................I feel it's my duty to initiate the first hearing of Love Machine, Happy Summer Wedding and Koi no Dance Site on unsuspecting Midwesterners.

Last week I performed at the Venetian Festival in St. Joseph, Michigan (which is the southern tip of the heavily Dutch-settled western Michigan "coast") and noticed how many cute blonde girls there were there.............only to note that they did not seem as attractive as Japanese girls do to me. :wub:

#37 ✿ノAノ='ω') Shu!62%

✿ノAノ='ω') Shu!62%

あみぃ✖HAPPINESS

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

-I've borrowed a lot of money from friends to do some H!P shopping...
-I had a panic attack and crying fit (the latter lasting 4 hours) followed by some deep depression when I received the news of Kamei, JunJun, and LinLin's graduations.
-I often daydream about being in Momusu and spending time with the members (most recent involved playing with frisbees and my fear of accidentally hitting Aika in the face with one...)
-I borrowed old textbooks from my high school my senior year and didn't return them so I could sell them on Amazon to homeschooled kids for H!P goods money. (the books were for classes that had very few students so it wasn't bad that the were gone...DON'T JUDGE ME!)
-I have a notepad on my computer with the names of Himalia's different shops and under each I have page listings with items I want and their prices. I sound like a stalker...
-When I go on trips, I pack most of my H!P goods with me. Right before leaving for Comic con I threw open my suitcase and put my Champloo Visual book inside as I couldn't bear leaving it behind.
-I often carry my H!P photo album with me where ever I go. I like taking it out and having my friends pick which members they think are prettiest.
-This year I have spent more money on H!P goods than I have on anything else in my life (in regards to like, brand or type of something)
-I was in my English class when my sister texted me saying Momusu were coming to Anime Expo. I dropped my bag where my phone was and jumped up, covering my mouth trying not to scream. My teacher asked what happened and I stuttered saying a spider fell on me out of nowhere and shocked me. I looked insane. XD After that I ran around the school freaking out and cheering.
-I sat in line for MM concert for over five hours to see it. (this was the standby line as I couldn't afford tickets)
-I cried when I saw MM for the first time in person (at AX opening ceremonies) and I cried again during the concert.
-Similar to my reaction to MM US debut news, when I learned about Mano Erina's US event I ran home from school, bought my tickets and then went into a frenzy of crying, jumping, screaming, trying to do the Sekai wa SUMMER PARTY dance, and rolling on the floor.

#38 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

$10K Cdn debt on my credit card.

Willing to quit my job at the bank last year to attend Koharu's grad. Might do the same this year for Eri's grad.

#39 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:25 AM

$10K Cdn debt on my credit card.

Willing to quit my job at the bank last year to attend Koharu's grad. Might do the same this year for Eri's grad.

WOAH! 10k?!?! :lol:

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#40 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:36 AM

- To stay up and listen to every Morning Musume song without falling asleep
same goes for Berryz and C-ute

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic