• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#21 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:57 PM

The best PV i like is Koi No Victory! But I always feel the best way to introduce the group to your friends just thru 1 PV is by using JKM..of cos with HPS subbed :whistle:

That was the very first PV i watched and praise HPS for helping me join this family :whistle:

#22 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:15 PM

The archery scene in Namida was just awesome.

Something about girls and archery is just :whistle:

#23 Kurokaze

Kurokaze

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:52 PM

girls and any weapon is awesome.
Posted Image

#24 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:16 PM

meh, Mr. Moonlight Ai no BIG BAND is probably my favorite, because of all the reasons Ameme stated and because of all the colourful clothing and sets. It's 5th gen's first single, so it was easier for me to learn everyone and then learn 6th and 7th gens later.
Joshi kashimashi Monogatari: the outfits are adorable and i love how they sing about each other. However, since.... five of the members who sang that song are now missing and there's one extra, it makes me feel sad..... you get nice closeups, too, for people trying to learn names. :P
and...
Happy Summer Wedding. If you're trying to convince someone of Momusu's collection of gorgeous girls (up to 4th gen), this PV will do everything. The costumes are AMAZING and they dance so prettily. :P :P
And i just like the songs. :P
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#25 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:58 AM

I got a process of "brainwashing" someone to get in interest in MM (or H!P)

First show Renai Revolution 21 or ZA * Peace!
then if they're interested and want to know about them: show Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari [HPS subtitled]
then if they ask how long they've been around: show Ai no Tane
or if they ask what's new: show Iroppoi Jirettai
or if the question of number of members come up: H!P All Stars - ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL

I'm serious...this process worked twice before and though they aren't addicted yet :P ^_^ , they ask me every now and then for more music and videos. ^^

#26 brian10

brian10

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 05:09 PM

I like Sakura gumi's "Sakura mankai"!
very very very beautiful!

#27 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:44 PM

I got a process of "brainwashing" someone to get in interest in MM (or H!P)

First show Renai Revolution 21 or ZA * Peace!
then if they're interested and want to know about them: show Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari [HPS subtitled]
then if they ask how long they've been around: show Ai no Tane
or if they ask what's new: show Iroppoi Jirettai
or if the question of number of members come up: H!P All Stars - ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL

I'm serious...this process worked twice before and though they aren't addicted yet :P :P , they ask me every now and then for more music and videos. ^^

haha, that sounds great.. to bad most of my friends only think that japanese people are stupid and small, and that every anime is for small kids and so on..

but i'll use that for other :P

ah, haven't got the Iroppoi Jirettai PV yet.. need to find it! thanks
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#28 jonsonsama

jonsonsama

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:41 PM

hmmm for me i would say Renai Revolution 21 hahah when i first saw it i was like man sooo many girls in one Music Video then i saw Aibon in and i was like omg sheee kuteeeee hahahah :P
Posted Image

#29 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:49 PM

hmmm for me i would say Renai Revolution 21 hahah when i first saw it i was like man sooo many girls in one Music Video then i saw Aibon in and i was like omg sheee kuteeeee hahahah :P

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahah
ME TOO
I also liked/still like staring at aibon and nono's legs in those short shorts. :P
FAN SINCE 2001 BABY!!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#30 momusko8

momusko8

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:17 AM

Boy! It's hard to choose just one. Well, I have a couple in mind:

1. Shabondama: I like how strong and forceful this song is. Watching the PV is gripping. When they take close-ups of the girls, especially in those picturesque posed shots, their eyes draws you in and captivates you. And seeing them dance in water is pretty intriguing.

2. Go Girl! - Koi no Victory: This PV is high energy. A very catchy and energetic song that's very inviting. You can't help but sing and dance with them. I like when they take close-ups of the girls as they shy away from the camera and giggle. It brings out their cuteness and innocence.

I have more favorite PVs, which is why it's so hard to pick just one. But if I was forced to pick one, it would be "Go Girl! - Koi no Victory". :P
Posted Image

#31 jonsonsama

jonsonsama

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 07:51 AM

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahah
ME TOO
I also liked/still like staring at aibon and nono's legs in those short shorts. :P
FAN SINCE 2001 BABY!!

lol u too with those short shorts? hahaha :P i also like the way kago dressed in the black outfits....super kawaii
Posted Image

#32 ioz

ioz

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 11:51 AM

Sakura Mankai, even thou Tanaka (mi) Reina is not in it :(

and Get up Rapper (still Tanaka is not in it :( )
Posted Image

#33 shingouki

shingouki

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:30 PM

I think I'm going to go a little old school with my pick and go with Daite! Hold on Me. Mari was so cute with her black hair and who knew she was full grown then?
Plus that song just kicks ass.
Mari forever!!!!!

#34 franny13

franny13

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:21 PM

did you guys notice something? ike ALMOST all of their singles have at least something abaout morning musume or something about members ^_^ i just noticed it
visit my berry frann

BERRYZ K0UB0U = KAWAII

Posted Image
MiKi = G0RGE0US

ME = JEL0US ^^;

visit my berry frann

#35 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:26 AM

Hmmm? what exactly do you mean by that?

#36 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:02 AM

I can list my second favorite right?
2nd: Sakura Mankai.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#37 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:38 AM

I don't really have a favorite PV, each one has something special but if I had to choose I would say Manatsu no Kousen, even if Asuka was gone. They all look very cute and their smiles melt me down, looks like they're really having a good time.
Posted Image

#38 franny13

franny13

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:54 PM

my favorite PVs are:

Iroppoi Jirettai
Do It! Now
Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari
Go Girl! ~Koi No Victory
Shabondama
Renai Revolution 21
Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago
The Peace!
Love Machine
Koi No Dance Site
visit my berry frann

BERRYZ K0UB0U = KAWAII

Posted Image
MiKi = G0RGE0US

ME = JEL0US ^^;

visit my berry frann

#39 Yoake.no.Senshi

Yoake.no.Senshi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:39 AM

I think my favorite PVs are:

The Peace! - This is a great song and I think the PV is just really wierd, which is what I like about it. This was my first MM PV, and when I first saw the PV, I didn't really know what to think, but I watched it a bunch of times. It's just a fun vid.

Go Girl! Koi no Victory - This is another really fun video for a catchy song. The special version with just the girls winking. Like Santa-san, this video just puts me in a good mood.

I like the PVs for 'Osaka Koi no Uta' and 'Iroppoi Jirettai' because the girls look so great in them. The shots that show all of them dancing at once are really good, but the ones with each girl individually are my favorite.

#40 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:04 AM

Can choose Sakura Mankai ?
Then i changed my mind . My No.1 favourite would be Sakura Mankai <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users