• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#1 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:43 PM

If there was ONE single Morning Musume PV you would recommend, which one would that be?

I thought this could be like a �What To Look For� thread for new (and old) fans of this group, so please tell us WHY you like your favorite PV! And if you have the same favorite as someone else, that�s ok, just tell us why YOU like it! :D

*Only Morning Musume goes*
*No ripping on others taste. Please.*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My favorite: �Go Girl! Koi No Victory�

I still remember it, I was searching anime on a friends computer about two years ago (using KaZaa!). On the filelist that showed up there was this one PV �Go Girl�� with a group called Morning Musume. I watched it, and fell instantly in love with what I saw.
There was these 13 unbelievably cute girls dancing and singing this Go! Go! Happy song, and a camera zooming in on them when they say �Suki� and then giggle embarrassed. Totally irresistable� Try look for the alternate version of this one too! In this one, there is NO dancing, only a camera following them around, filming embarrassed giggles� SUPER-cute!
�Go Girl! Koi No Victory� PV will always be my favorite, cuz no matter how down I am, it always put a smile on my face. :wub:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 isamudyson

isamudyson

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 146 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:51 PM

i'd have to say renai revolution 21. first PV i ever seen and also when i saw how cute yossie is :3

#3 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:11 PM

Maybe i will choose Ai araba its all right :wub:

#4 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:20 PM

Ai Araba It's All Right! :wub:
Do It Now!
Ai no Sono Touch My Heart

#5 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:30 PM

There are so many good ones it hard to just pick one. I can be a little fickle depending on my mood. I like the video to Namida ga beacause the lead four look so cute. There are so many i like but i think if i could only keep one it would be the Manpower (another edition) the one with all the fruit in. I have to agrre with the first post tho the second version of Go Girl koi No Victory is ace for exactly the same reason.

#6 Misaki

Misaki

Berryzologist

• Senpai
  • 407 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:10 PM

For me I would choose Roman~My Dear Boy~
I like all the versions of the PV, and the purple costume is really cool too.
Posted Image

#7 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:43 PM

Santa-san there were 15 girls not 13 ^^; but yea u tend to lose count when your caught in all the cuteness :whistle:

I'd have to say "As for one day" then 2nd would be "Go girl - Koi no Victory"
In "As for one day" you can begin to see all the 5th gen maturing, (especially konno IMO) and the rest of MM girls lookin in their prime. Nacchi Iida, Mari, and well lets say everyone looks their best. but i do like Go girl -koi no victory lots though :whistle: :lol:
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#8 nicque_panda

nicque_panda

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:41 PM

PV: Roman~My Dear Boy
reason: same as misaki :whistle:
Posted Image

always remember konkon's cutenessesssssssssss.........

#9 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:58 PM

Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, Renai Revolution 21 and Go Girl! Koi no victory... and Koko no iruzee... and The Peace!... and...... :whistle:

reasons... all mentioned above are just damn good... the ones that were not mentioned are good too... but those are the ones I like watching the most :whistle:

#10 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:59 PM

Back in 2001 a friend of mine showed me "Love revolution 21".(she has alot of japanese stuff)
I immediately fell in love with tsuji and kago since that day.
My relationship with Hello!Project has been intewoven with Tsuji and Kago since day one of my fandom.
ummmm......let's see though...it was a live performance video so does it still count?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#11 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:59 PM

As For one day.

very nice costumes :whistle:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#12 omiko

omiko

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 06:18 PM

shabondama, no, really...

well now, here's a cute, silly little pv now, i originally thought.

when i first saw this, i was fascinated by the dancing, and i saw it again, and again, and again;

i realize now that the many dance steps are all related and interwoven and really complex. but they really fit in, at least to me.

everytime i see it, i kinda get lost in the overall rythymn of it.

[as already nicely reported here, da manpowa is also way cool, it looks historical, it looks tribal, it looks somehow primal, the dancing in this one is all that.]

#13 Kurokaze

Kurokaze

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 06:47 PM

Shabondama (Close Up Version) - HAWT
As For One Day - pretty eye effects
Roman - best outfits
Sakura Mankai - just beautiful
Iroppoi Jirettai - i like the lighting :/
Posted Image

#14 Ameme

Ameme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:55 PM

-Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~: Yossi in drag. Mako in a fluffy dress. The ridiculous cheesiness of it all. It's silly and cute and fun. I love it.

-Roman ~My Dear Boy~: I like the shots, the dance, the costumes.. pretty much everything about this one. The song's also awesome, which helps.

-Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~: It just embodies Morning Musume. Totally cute with an awesome lineup.

-The MANPOWER (Another Version): As much as I'd like to pretend I'm not totally obsessed with this PV.... I'm totally obsessed with this PV. :lol:

-Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari: The first actual PV I ever saw! :whistle: I love seeing each member of the group highlighted, that's the best.

-Sakura Mankai: It's just so pretty.. I love their traditional outfits, and how peaceful it is

-Ai no Sono ~Touch my Heart~: Mako is an AMAZING dancer. I'm sorry, she rocks the house. :whistle: I like the shots in this one.

.. I could go on. ^^;

Posted Image

"個性的な女とか好きですか先輩? // Do you like a girl that's an individual, Senpai?"

#15 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:24 PM

Okay my absolute favourite Momusu PV's are:

the Peace
The song, the video (specially when its the refrain) is great. I fell in love with this song and video the first time i saw it. Rika is great in it too!

the Manpower!!!
What can i say, this video (and song) is marvelous! the clothes, dancing and the simplyness is great! aah, probably my absolute favourite! It's a masterpiece!

Koko ni Iruzee!
Happy, Funny, Energistic, Cute and so on... :whistle:
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#16 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:00 PM

sakura mankai
The Peace
ai araba its all right
Souda We're Alive
hey! mirai

y i like them? i dont kno, jus like them :whistle:

#17 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:46 PM

As For One Day, Do it! Now, Roman ~My Dear Boy~, Sakura Mankai, Hey! Mirai, Furusato

Waii~i, so many nice ones.

#18 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:34 AM

That would be As for one day. It is still the only PV I can play all day long and not get bored by it.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#19 franny13

franny13

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:41 AM

i w0ULD rEC0MMEND...

ALL 0F THEM.. >that i know lmao<
visit my berry frann

BERRYZ K0UB0U = KAWAII

Posted Image
MiKi = G0RGE0US

ME = JEL0US ^^;

visit my berry frann

#20 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:40 AM

'Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~' is mine, hands down. :whistle:

Santa-san~~ I accidentally found the PV for 'Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~' on Kazaa. Somehow it popped up in a search I'd done, while looking for some J-music(I don't remember what). I thought the title sounded very cool, and I like some big band stuff. So I thought I'd check it out. Lo and behold I became entranced by a certain girl in the video. That was also what started my interest in MM. :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users