• Please log in to reply
759 replies to this topic

#741 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

^ yeah you inconvenient sod, I had to give you two of mine!

#742 keepwalking

keepwalking

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

quick Paris report
OKay from the Crow's nest report of the Paris Live. If I get names or facts incorrect, feel free to correct me. I got in a cab to the venue. Arrived about 5:30? all the younger JpHip fans were up front and I didn't seem them until after the concert. I was stuck behind 3 incredibly loud and boisterous teenage girls who never shut up and seemed to enjoy hitting or sneaking up and scaring each other. Reminded me of the DC Metro when the students are going home for the day. Doors finally opened around 7:15 got through the line, signed up for the picture draw, So I went in to the venue with my Japanese flag to wave and was just not up for the floor so I went to the back area that was raised and the photogs were staked up. I got on the rail and parked and no one said anything. I had my sparkling bracelet, and maybe I looked harmless. I was by the goods booth, and they seemed to be doing good business. The concert started with the video - I loved Tsuji's remark about not giving Yossy too much alcohol, and that Rika and Yossy were sometimes like older sisters, but usually more like Mom and Dad. I could have done without the Berry's and Buono videos. Morning Musume would have been better - old Morning Musme say 2004? It was a different DJ again, I think. I can't tell you what they played or in what order but I think it was the same setlist. It was so cool to be up above you guys and watch you really get into it. I found out I just can't bang my head anymore after brain surgery. I did try but thought it better to use my arms then faint. They did the MC in French, so you'll have to get the details from somone else.
It was my first Hangry Angry concert, and it was wonderful. They seemed to be having so much fun. I tried to watch Rika some, but you know I kept getting sucked in by Yossy. Oh, Yossy had something in her eye and she kept going back and wiping it with the towel between songs. I know there was a makeup thing in another concert, but this time she said me ga itai (my eye hurts) and Rika wiped it with the towel. Very tenderly, I might add. Encore of course, and then the questions started sooner than I thought so I had to wade down to the side of the stage. , and I asked where we should go when we visit Japan. maybe not a famous place, but someplace they liked? It was really fun, Yosy the prankster said Harajuka, and then specified the Hangry Angry Store. I'm not sure what Rika said. I was kind of blown away at that point. I know you've been waiting to hear, so yes, the concert was great, lots of fans, and after I hung with some folks from all over the world and we went to eat after waiting for the girls to leave - we killed time by singing along to Morning Musume songs stored on my Iphone. Best day ever!
Let me say I got to ask my question through International Wota, although I wasn't a member, because I sent it to JPh!P and I'd only been a member there a short while. Because there were 4 people going to Paris, JPHP shared questions with Intl Wota. I sent two questions, and HA management told me which to ask because they had translations of the questions in Japanese to make things go smoothly. So I asked in English, thinking that would be fairer for the French crowd. I talked to Yossy in Japanese at the signing, and a little during the question.
Loving Yossy since 2001.

#743 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

I decided to do a blog post on my trip to London & the H&A gig. Feel free to read & comment (or not)

My Blog
Posted Image

#744 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

^ Cool blog dude, it is true that the first time you get at the live show of any act you have really been into you just lose control, it makes it all extremely large fun XD

#745 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

Lolli, at least the green one I gave you didn't leak like mine http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif

True, but you did try to trick me into taking your leaky glowstick!!!

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#746 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

Well, I'm evil http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif

#747 Jaina

Jaina

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

I came back yesterday. Now I'm downloading my travel pics to my pc.
Look what I found :P
http://img15.imagesh.../dsc07030s.jpg/
http://img153.images.../dsc07033k.jpg/
http://img215.images.../dsc07026q.jpg/

I had a really A-W-S-O-M-E evening. Waiting hours in the queue was boring because I was so tired and because I don't like the sun on my face.
It took me too long to talk to the people around because my english isn't good, but when I heard Morning Musume songs I changed my mind :P.
Dancing and singing with "the loudly girls" (:angry:) in the street was one of the best moments of the trip :angry:. (Who was the girl who was dancing too?, the one with the little black hat. Hello you!! :angry:)
Lara and Andy were awsome people!! She gave me one of her glowsticks!!!!! I was like O_O "really??, for me??, free???" :angry:. Thanks a lot Lara!!!!! :w00t: And don't care about my bump on the head XD.
The cosplayed boy and girl were really funny people! He was a little crazy :P.

The concert was one of those moments that you can't forget... Have Yossy so near... I almost die when she began to dance to my "Pala pala pa pa" and when she looked at me and my Hungry head toy and pointed at it and smiled...
*me dies *me dies *me dies XD
When I went to Japan to see her last concert I thought that I would never see her again... OMG she was SO close to us!

So, who is going to Paris for the MM concert? :P

Thanks Yossy, Rika and all of you people for a fantastic memory!! XD

Edit: P.S. This is my first post!! XD. I'm such a lurker... XD

#748 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

Jaina!!! :w00t:
remember me lol? I was dancing to sexy boy with you lol x3

That girl with the pink and blue hair
Yossie kept pointing at her at the concert x3

@sswishbone- Lol at first I thought you was Irish
but then I thought no he must be from up north

Though I've heard if you stay in a city/country etc.
like Liverpool for like 3 days you actually catch
the accent (so my friend says) lol

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#749 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

^ Ah that was you two, bit insane but good fun

@ Lottie: - Irish? Oh lord another country to add to the list XD Seriously I am becoming a spy :w00t:

#750 lala

lala

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:50 PM

^
Yep x3

Lol ^^;
a very good spy indeed

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#751 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

^ I doubt it, everyone knows who I am!

#752 hangry-metsu

hangry-metsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

I'll admit, i thought you were irish also ^^;

#753 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

Oh buggering hell, right better get the guiness and clover leaf then ^^;

#754 lala

lala

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

^
Don't forget the Leprechaun and the pot of gold
at the end of the rainbow lol XD

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

#755 hangry-metsu

hangry-metsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

shoulda got some lucky charms from cyber candy XD

#756 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

I got Mana potion. Screw the Irish, I'm from Cyrodiil XD

#757 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

@ Hangry_metsu: - I was actually contemplating that funny you should mention it XD

#758 shiru.bcn

shiru.bcn

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Hi! Finally back from London! The whole trip was SO great <3 ^^;

I'm the other spanish girl (the one in the first pic), Jaina's friend. Hi to all of you! I must say I had so much fun waiting on the queue. :good: Trying to find out Morning Musume songs and sing them was really funny!! thank you all guys!! Ah! I remember when one of my friends came from shopping, showed me a Sponge Bob plush and everbody went singing the Sponge Bob song, that was epic XDD and oh! One or two days later we met madlandyman and his wife near Hyde Park. LOL

The concert was awesome! I have no words. :D I had a lot of fun!! I couldn't believe I was so close to Yossie and Rika, they're so cuteee!

Also,

I can't see why the q&A did any harm. It gave some lucky people the chance to talk to Rika & Yossie and it gave us the Mr Moonlight acapella rock version. Also I can only remember one person asking a question in Japanese. I don't see why she couldn't ask in Japanese. Besides which the translator already had the questions written out in front of her so she could still clarify to Rika and Yossie what the question was even if she did mess up. The Spanish girl also spoke English (I was talking to her while we were waiting). Good on her for at least trying.

Also the questions are different for each concert. They've all been vetted in advance.

that was me JMol! You are so nice, thank you ! ^^ I was really nervous and my mouth was dry LOL but talking to you kinda calm me :lol: Don't worry about ppl complaining. At first I wasn't sure to ask in Japanese but I can remember one boy asking in Japanese too (or maybe just the intoduction). I don't see any harm either, Yaz had to transalate everything to H&A anyway and the Q&A thing gave some epic answers, for example, in their answer to my question Yossie saying "I LIKE BOYS",I thought "sh..t NO" LOL Moreover, I have to say that my question was gramatically right, I'm a Japanese student and my question was checked for two Japanese friends and some Japanese girl I met at the queue. The "problem" was that when I said my question Yaz stopped me by saying "Is it the same question?" I went like "uh?" Which same question? XD Later a friend told me that someone asked something similar. Maybe that blonde girl that was so nervous? I couldn't listen to what she asked. However, Yaz knew which the questions were because, as it have been said before, the questions were pre-vetted so I really don't understand what happened. XD

Anyway, I'll be always grateful to differentstory12 and maize from Intl Wota who gave me this great opportunity. XD

Let's get ready to Paris!!
Posted Image

~ TakaGaki FTW ~

#759 madlandyman

madlandyman

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:03 PM

@Jaina:- I was expecting more of Yossy and Rika in those photos, not myself
@Shiru.bcn:- we met you the day after, we had just seen sswishbone and crew off and were killing some time before our train

#760 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:54 AM

^
^
if only my coach had been a couple of hours later, huh? Me & sswishbone could have met you too!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users