Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#42 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:00 AM

Well, yes and no. Himalia said that you can put anyone from H!P, past and present, if you do that then it's another 10nin matsuri (by far the best 2001 shuffle IMHO)...

But if you do it like I did and put only MM members then it's not like 10nin matsuri :angry:

As everything, it's relative
Posted Image

#43 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:50 AM

Well, out of the ten members of 10 nin matsuri, only two are in my perfect MM. I also only added two non-MM members. So I don't know how pure you'd consider my group, in that sense. By your meaning. :angry:
By it being MM though it's meaning they'd be releasing more than one single and video. So I'd say it's different, but see the similarity and I know what you mean. :)

#44 Toxicdreams

Toxicdreams

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:01 AM

1. Ai Takahashi - great voice and uber cute!
2. Mika Todd - good singer and she's gorgious :P
3. Hitomi Yoshizawa - I dunno, she just DOES it for me... total "it" factor... and ummm... well... ^^; *hem*
4. Miki Fujimoto - she's one of the best singers in the H!P, IMO
5. Aya Matsuura - 'nother great singer + cute factor (although she has been maturing recently, not that that's a BAD thing :P)
6. Maki Goto - okay so I have a thing for Gomattou... but she's super kawaii and an AMAZING singer!!~
Natsumi Abe - and Gomattou becomes NUN, lol! but she too has a very good voice.
7. Mari Yaguchi - just cuz they need the personality boost ;-) AND she's cute as all get-out!~
8. Ai Kago - cuteness cuteness cuteness!!~
9. Nozomi Tsuji - can't have one without the other, and she's HOT with her hair down!! :ph34r:
10. Yuko Nakazawa - The OBVIOUS choice for leader, IMO! She's probably the ONLY one who would leave even Miki quaking in her wake, she no qualms about useing her position to get the others to shape up and she ruled Musume when they were at the top, so she could get them back up there!!!~ (not trying to make her sound like a devil... I :P Yuko... just stressing that she's the most assertive, lol)

That wasn't TOO hard... LOL!~

*edit* I just noticed I have both gens of Mini Moni in there, LOL!!!~
Posted Image
Ai is Love - literally!!~

#45 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:44 AM

In no particular order :ph34r:

1. Abe Natsumi - Easily one of the top 10 voices in the Hello! Project, nice, pretty, that smile. Plus (IMO) she's the heart and soul of MoMusu.
2. Nakazawa Yuuko - First is always the best. She's such a strong leader and I love her voice.
3. Yasuda Kei - Has a great voice and think of how boring Utabon would be without her!
4. Niigaki Risa - Her personality is starting to come out, and her mid to lower range is wonderfull.
5. Takahashi Ai - Boring as a cardboard box, but she has the looks and voice to over come that.
6. Ogawa Makoto - When she wants to be, I think she sounds a LOT like Nacchi. Plus her personality is great.
7. Kago Ai - Adorable and an alright voice, but she could sell.
8. Tsuji Nozomi - See above, and you caqn't can Aibon with her Nono!
9. Miyoshi Erika - I'm becoming a bigger fan of hers the more Biyuuden sells. Though her personality hasn't come through very much, her voice is great.
10. Yaguchi Mari - Her voice is alright, but her and Kei are the personalities for MoMusu. Can't pass her up.

Not enough spots!! I still need Yossi, Goto, and Miki! T_T

But I think Aya is too good of a Solo artist to be put into a group bigger then 5 that would produce more then one single O.o;

#46 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:59 AM

5. Takahashi Ai - Boring as a cardboard box, but she has the looks and voice to over come that.

Voice and look are not enough if she's lacking personality personality, of course, IMHO.
It's like Sayumi, she thinks she can cover for her lack of talent with cuteness but she isn't that cute "-_- (once again, IMHO).
Posted Image

#47 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:39 AM

Voice and look are not enough if she's lacking personality personality, of course, IMHO.

is her personality that bad?

#48 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:50 AM

:ph34r: I wrote it twice

Not that bad, but if she could be a little (maybe not a little but much more) expressive, forward comming and cool (something between The Gooch and Yoshizawa??) she would be DA BOMB. One aspect I don't like about her is that sometimes she acts like a little immature girl, all cute (same thing I don't like of W). She has almost all it takes to be a star but definitely personality is her weak spot.
Posted Image

#49 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:36 AM

....acts like a little immature girl, all cute...

who is mature in current MM lineup? :ph34r:

#50 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:13 AM

Our beloved MM leader, I think.

By mature I don't mean always serious and circumspect, for example Rika has a very appealing personality and I would call her mature even when she jokes (or tries to joke) very often.
Posted Image

#51 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:07 AM

yakuruto~~ I agree with your thoughts about Sayumi. Although I personally don't find her to be appealing at all, to be perfectly honest.

:ph34r:  I wrote it twice

Not that bad, but if she could be a little (maybe not a little but much more) expressive, forward comming and cool (something between The Gooch and Yoshizawa??) she would be DA BOMB. One aspect I don't like about her is that sometimes she acts like a little immature girl, all cute (same thing I don't like of W). She has almost all it takes to be a star but definitely personality is her weak spot.

They is exactly what I dislike about W as well. I also agree about Takahashi. She does come across a bit bland personality wise. I liked her a lot better before she lost her accent. I really thought that her accent was cool.

I definently agree that our beloved MM leader comes across calm, collected, and elegant. I think Miki does a little and Reina a bit too.
I also agree with what you said about Rika. She comes across very elegant and composed.

#52 jogasa

jogasa

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:53 PM

1- Goto Maki
2- Niigaki Risa
3- Tanaka Reina
4- Michishige Sayumi
5- Konno Asami
6- Takahashi Ai
7- Ishikawa Rika
8- Kago Ai
9- Nozomi Tsuji
10- Fujimoto Miki or Yaguchi Mari
Posted Image

#53 yots

yots

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:10 AM

nacchi ....she is the best :P
miki taka reina and risa... (my favourites in current mm roaster)
erika miyoshi... great voice...and she is hot :P
ayumi shibata.... same as erika :P
miyabi.. i'm becoming a berryz fan... so just to take someone from berryz ^^;
mari... because without her i wouldn't have become a H!P fan
sayaka... because she graduate too early from H!P... :ph34r:

#54 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:25 AM

It's like Sayumi, she thinks she can cover for her lack of talent with cuteness but she isn't that cute "-_- (once again, IMHO).

True, but that's why I tried to put everyone else in who had a big personality. So they'd cover her up.
I think Sayu is pretty cute, though it makes me twitch when she says "I'm the cutest!" Though I must give her credit, I think she aimed to make a name for herself as the "cutest" member when she began. It took a few years for Risa to step out and be noticed. Ogawa too. Konno's was kind of handed to her 'cause she's the "ugly duckling" of MoMusu.

I think Hitomi is very mature. She knows when to mess around and when not to. I think Miki and Reina are mature too. They're serious a lot :ph34r:

#55 manatee

manatee

9th gen member

• Uploader
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:46 AM

(Live)Mornig Musume Concert Tour 2005 Haru

mikitty solo remix version

http://blog.xuite.ne.../musume/3511796

I love wota call~

#56 myrle

myrle

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 01:22 PM

1. Mari Yaguchi - First member i was able to recognize in MoMusu. Great voice, great personality, short but strong. my kinda gal :)
2. Kei Yasuda - awesome voice, always was a standout member for me
3. Mika Todd - cute, very spunky kinda girl
4. Hitomi Yoshizawa - what can i say? i have a thing for tomboys :)
5. Ayaka Kimura - helped me a LOT in my MoMusu obsession :B very pretty, nice voice
6. Risa Niigaki - very cool, very talented, but very underrated.
7. Eri Kamei - cute, funny girl.
8. TsujiKago - who doesn't love them?
9. Iida Kaori - HOTTEST MoMusu member ^^; one of the best singers the group ever had, and a very sweet girl.
10. Konno Asami - cuteness!
11+. Everyone else

999999999999999999999999999. - Ai Takahashi :)
Posted Image

#57 jonsonsama

jonsonsama

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:01 AM

lol MM does Consist of 10 memebers now hahah :P

*off topic* i just notice im the same generation as my Favorite MM member sayu!!! :P hahaah i know i just noticed it :P
Posted Image

#58 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:15 PM

11+. Everyone else

999999999999999999999999999. - Ai Takahashi XD

:( :( Aichan - infinite points GETS!

Musume in TV show
1. Aibon
2. Rika
3. Mari
4. Yossi
5. Yuko
6. Risa

Musume in Sport
1. Miki
2. Rika
3. Maki
4. Konkon
5. Ai
6. Ayaya

Musume in Game
1. Kaori
2. Rika
3. Maki
4. Reina
5. Mari
6. Miki

Musume in Acting
1. Maki
2. Rika
3. Ai
4. Nacchi
5. Yossi
6. Kaori

Musume in Concert
1. Ai
2. Ayaya
3. Risa
4. Reina
5. Maki
6. Miki

Musume in Overall
1. Ai
2. Aibon
3. Maki
4. Rika
5. Miki
6. Risa

#59 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:21 PM

Khor forgot Tsuji completely :(
not even in the sport list XD

:(

#60 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:44 PM

Tsuji? Who's Tsuji? :(

Maybe he didn't forget her and he just doesn't like her, even in sports.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users