Photo

Mano Erina at Club Nokia (Club 2 the MAX)

• Please log in to reply
767 replies to this topic

#41 Ricardo

Ricardo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:28 AM

I decided to get off my butt and take Wyneil's advice and register at the AX forum and put in my request for the second coming of Morning Musume. Here is a link to my post if you want to check it out.

http://www.anime-exp...p...st&p=531330

I think I'll just go ahead and post what I wrote there here as well...

I would also like to request a second appearance by Morning Musume.

They were one of the main reasons that I had such an amazing time at Anime Expo 2009 and would be back without question in 2010 if you were to host them again. Morning Musume even said in a TV documentary shortly after their time spent at Anime Expo that they would return again if you invited. I think you should definitely take them up on their offer! ^^;

I would also like to take this opportunity and put out a request for former Morning Musume members, many who are still under contract with the same talent agency as Morning Musume. These artists still reform from time to time, in groups big or small, under the name of Morning Musume OG (OG meaning 'Original Generation') and perform the songs that made them famous. These artists still have massive fanbases that rival that of the current Morning Musume line-up.

Anyone who was at the Morning Musume panel and saw the video that was played at the start of the group's history was witness to the big reactions artists like Yuko Nakazawa, Kaori Iida, Natsumi Abe, Mari Yaguchi and everyone else who was featured in it all received. I think this could be another big chance to make history once again and create long lasting memories for those of us who may never be able to see these icons in person and watch them perform.

Thank you for your time.

Heheheh, as you can see... I was getting a little sentimental as I was writing that and decided to also put a request out for former members. I couldn't help it! As much as I love the current line-up, the OGs are my first love! :w00t:

I really hope I was able to make an impact and get others to follow me! :rolleyes:

#42 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:12 AM

I've been meaning to get on that...

I'm on my way over there now! lol.

NO MOLE,______.______ NO LIFE
Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#43 J-Triumf

J-Triumf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:47 AM

If Morning Musume returns, count me in on likely being there. If it's other H!P acts but not them, then maybe not.

Having some OG folks involved would be epic.

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - Ask.fm - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

#44 topdawg712

topdawg712

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:21 AM

I'll most likely go, but how many days I buy would depend on if there's any H!P artist there or not. if there isn't, I'll probably just go for 1 day, but if there is one there no matter who it is, I'd probably go for a full 4 day pass.

#45 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:28 AM

I'm still staying with my Buono! prediction but perhaps maybe with Yaguchi or Tsuji as a special "industry" guest. I can see one of them do a signing or panel or work the H!P booth for a couple hours and maybe introduce Buono! during their live performance. I just don't see MM back there due to the piss poor organization and fact the AX staff really didn't know how to handle a group with that much fandom.

#46 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

I know we are all thinking Buono! But what about Berryz? The past two singles were double A's with tie ins with an anime and a newly announced single that is also confirmed to be the next ending. Sounds like a good lead in to coming to Anime Expo???

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#47 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

On the first post I say I would probably put money on Berryz showing up. I'm still sticking with that and I agree with you r/m.

Maybe they'll correct they're mistakes from last year, but I've heard their orgaization has been like that for a long time.

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#48 Sicdedman

Sicdedman

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:49 AM

i dont see Morning Musume being at AX2010 *But that would be Super Awesome*!
maybe a diffrent group Tsunka prob would bring a diffrent group over and introduce them to America!
but for me i dont care who is at AX i love the Cosplays and everything!
but any H!P Group would be Awesome!!
"Kamisama wa watashi wo mite ite kurete imasu.
Kitto kitto, ganbatteru watashi wo
Ouen shite ite kurete iru hazu desu!" (Kamei Eri) *Morning Musume*

#49 kyyuna

kyyuna

Reina's Personal Butler <3

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:04 AM

Uhmmm just wondering on the payments for AX

where can i find my account number on a debit card? o.o
田中れいな ドSの中のドM 田中れいなデスッ!!!・・・どーぉ(笑)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#50 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:17 AM

It should be the number right on the front, I would assume. Unless its asking for your bank account number which they didn't ask me. Hope to see you there. lol. *prepares for Berryz*

AKB48 IS BANNED
at least I hope...please?

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#51 kyyuna

kyyuna

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:27 AM

^im going for sure....you can count on that :lol:

loli dont AX can even handle having AKB XD at least with the amount of members =P

o yeah....can my friend ship my tickets to my hosue or does it have to be the card holder's address?

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#52 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:48 AM

They played at that con at New York and did ok, I guess (I don't really know). If they could do it I think AX could.

Though, I'm placing all my bets on Berryz and more bets on there being more than one H!P GoH. It came to me in a vision. lol! (No substances were involved.)

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#53 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:59 PM

to those who preregistered early to save money I was wondering did they say in your letters you registered for AX 09. Because when I bought mines today it said I registered for AX 09 for some reason.

racequeen.jpg

#54 StevenLin

StevenLin

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 604 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

It should be the number right on the front, I would assume. Unless its asking for your bank account number which they didn't ask me. Hope to see you there. lol. *prepares for Berryz*

AKB48 IS BANNED
at least I hope...please?

New York Anime Festival where AKB48 performed in 2009 is barely in the top 10 for largest cons on the country....if they could handle AKB48, AX definitely could handle them.

As for me, I'm placing all my bets on Buono!

#55 kyyuna

kyyuna

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

^
^same here, but they said to not to worry bout it o.o

Captain = Aika = Maimai

#56 MM=Happiness

MM=Happiness

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 708 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:44 AM

I'm trying to get all my friends to go on the site and request that MoMusu return this year, even if they don't know who they are ^-^
Most of them are like "who the heck are these girl anyway?" and I say "Only your dream come true~" XP
Maybe if we get enough requests then they'll come back :)

I also requested that YUI come. x_x
I'll probably die if they get her to go XP She is so freakin amazing!!

Love you some MM gify goodness? GIFS by MM=H

#57 kyyuna

kyyuna

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

i would die if they brought YUI cause she was one of the first peope i started to listen tooo!!!!!

rather want OR,UVERworld, flow or H&MC (too bad H&MC is attending sakura con)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

#58 MM=Happiness

MM=Happiness

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 708 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:04 AM

^
Me too!! She was the very first Jpop artist I fell in love with!
If it happens that she makes it anime expo, I will have a heart attack!!

Love you some MM gify goodness? GIFS by MM=H

#59 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:11 AM

I sent a letter to the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Aninme (which is the company that runs AX) as a formal appeal to bring Morning Musume back and also used the appeal to request OG members as well..i sure hope it works..*fingers crossed*

#60 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:32 AM

I want the H!PKs ^_^ ^^; XD

all BK, CT, B! did OP and/or Ending of Animes XD

note:
BK =Berryz Koubou
CT = C-ute
B! = Buono!