Photo

Mano Erina at Club Nokia (Club 2 the MAX)

• Please log in to reply
767 replies to this topic

#1 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:52 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mano Guide in Los Angeles! (マノガイド in ロサンゼルス)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

News:
真野恵里菜、『怪談新耳袋 怪奇』で映画初主演、アメリカ先行公開も決定(2010-04-30)
http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000060691

「マノエリ、Jホラーで米進出!映画初主演」(2010.4.30 05:03)
http://www.sanspo.co...00504011-p1.htm

真野恵里菜、初主演作LA上映に向け“勝負ドレス”披露 (2010年06月24日)
http://www.oricon.co...509/full/<br />

HelloStoreUSA about their vending at Club 2 the MAX
http://hellostoreusa....com/10891.html

Event Ticket Purchase:
Posted Image

Event Day (TBA)
The "Event Day" will include a Q&A session, the screening of the film "KAI-KI: TALES OF TERROR FROM TOKYO", and a mini-live concert.

Event Schedule:
July 1st, 2010
http://club2themax.c...dule Public.pdf

10:30AM "Mano Erina Red Carpet Event"

11:30AM "Doors Open for exiting and seating"

12:00PM-2:00PM "KAI-KI Screening/Mano-chan Mini
Concert/Q&A/Autograph Session"

2:45PM "Doors Open for exiting and seating"

3:00PM-5:00PM "KAI-KI Screening/Mano-chan Mini
Concert/Q&A/Autograph Session"

(Confirmed) Setlist:
「-家(うち)へ帰ろう-」 (KAI-KI Theme Song) [Returning Home]
「世界の人に私を知って欲しい」 [I want the people of the world to understand me]

song title translations via mydnightzx

Keep updated during the event:
@erina_mano (Mano Erina official twitter)
@manetty_jproom (Mano Erina Manager twitter)
@ShinMimi (Kai-Ki official twitter)
@MAX_CLUB_LA (Club 2 the MAX official twitter)
@aeconklin (ME!)

Club Nokia
Advanced Purchase Ticket Pickup
Tickets for Club Nokia events are available from 9am

Getting to, and identifying Club Nokia
http://www.twitpic.com/1zgmqi <---This is Club Nokia. lol.

Walking Directions
From the Figueroa:
This one is pretty easy, its quite close. Just go south on Figueroa St. and make a right on Chick Hearn Ct. by then your right there.

From the Westin:
This route is exactly the same, except its a mile longer. Just head south on Figueroa St. for about a mile and turn right on Chick Hearn Ct.

Attendees

LAX Welcoming Attendees:

Definite Hello! Online (JPHiP) Attendees:
リカルド ~Ricardo~
Reiko!
StevenLin
kyyuna
blindcatharsis
kazuma2387
Nights4Saturn
PersonX
MinaLyn
Raffi
snowtiger
Kixu
leech
AyaChan89
Morning_Musume_3
a_P (JPHiP)
MaikuBano
Saki bomb
MM=Happiness
Ryuk0tsu
515cynides

Possible Hello! Online Attendees:
Wyneil
Ayu-chan
zorrander
JeremyQ
Evening Musuko
Skyblast
dcpoor
AyaChan89
juliapoprocks
Milichi
刹那・F・セイエイ!
SacredCultivator

Almost Clairvoyant...

Nov 19 2009, 12:52 AM
So I've been excited about this since 7/6/09. I've already gathered a group of members together that were present last year and that plan to attend again and bought four day passes.

I have a strong speculation that we'll see another H!P group as the GoH for 2010. If anything I would say Berryz Koubou, If I recall, I think Tsunku commented about it last year in his Q&A but knowing me I could be completely wrong. We might even get to see a second coming of our messiahs, Morning Musume. I mean if it means more money/attendance for them why not!? Maybe even a combination of the two?

Its quite possible. AX has been dropping vague hints in their tweets for some time now. Berryz is in Thailand right now, I don't mean to hate on Thailand, but if they are in Thailand there is no reason why the won't be in America. (This is just my opinion there could be lots of reasons they are in Thailand, like maybe because they have never been there before, etc.)

Regardless of H!P attendance (until we know from officials). Who plans on attending the con this coming year?

NO MOLE,______.______ NO LIFE
Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#2 Reiko!

Reiko!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:59 AM

Though I can't say anything for sure yet...

one can only hope that we see some H!P love next year, as they have been saying that this coming year will be bigger than last year, and how do you get bigger than morning musume.

As far as whether or not I'm going, well, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt I will be there (we are sharing a room after all :unsure:)

#3 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

I highly doubt any H!P will go to AX again. They don't get money from the AX people, they already have a H!P store for merchandise, and they have a way to distribute their music. Their would be no reason for them to bother.

If for some reason, they do send a group, I personally would not go again. AX people f****** blow.
Together.jpg

#4 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:19 AM

(This is just my opinion there could be lots of reasons they are in Thailand, like maybe because they have never been there before, etc.)

A Thai company bought rights to distribute H!P singles in Thailand (and mayb around the region too). They decided to promote Berryz first b'coz they have a bigger/stronger fan base than MM and C-ute.

btw, technically Berryz was in America, Hawaii to be precise :unsure:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:25 AM

If Morning Musume return then I'll be there, but if any other H!P act goes then I'll give it a miss. I do like Berryz and C-ute, but not enough to warrant repeating all the effort I put in to seeing Morning Musume at AX.

Plus I wouldn't spend the money on them :unsure:

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#6 moonwell

moonwell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:33 PM

I've gone to AX for 11 years and I don't want to go again. @.@

Besides, I don't think any H!P groups will come again.
Posted Image
Made by Molly <3 Thank you !
Visit my store!

#7 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

AX is a great Anime Expo, they really sucked at doing other stuff.

H!P should go to other Expo or Festival. hope they come to the east coast (around NY) :blink:

and No, I probably won't go to the AX 2010 since I got no money .... well, unless H!P shows up XD

#8 Piper G

Piper G

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 745 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:08 PM

I'd love to go back to AX. My boyfriend and I had a great time seeing MM in concert, going to the Hello! Party, and running around LA. I hope an H!P act graces us with their presence once again because it was a total blast.

If you think the MM appearance at AX had no effect, I suggest you check out Alexa, as according to their stats traffic here on H!O has grown significantly in the second half of this year.

#9 StevenLin

StevenLin

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

I'm from the other side of the country; had a crappy seat for the concert; didn't get any autographs, etc.

But YES I would by all means fly over to Cali again if Momusu did come back. I had way too much fun at the Hello Party and talking to other fans to miss out.

#10 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:07 PM

I'll have to make the trip if they come again..but a dream come true (again this is only a pipe dream) if they came to Tsuabasacon here in West Virginia *sigh* but..they probably have never even heard of West Virginia lol.

#11 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:50 AM

H!P should go to other Expo or Festival. hope they come to the east coast (around NY) XD

Yes~! Please come to New York or something on the east coast Musume~! >w< I really want to meet them too.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#12 Wyneil

Wyneil

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:52 PM

Aww,man I'd give anything for them to come back ToT XD but if you want to show some support and try to bring them back make a account here:http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11795 and request for morning musume to come back :sob: haha I really do hope they come back,I missed out last yr XD well I hope you guys can show some support and at least try to request them back<3

#13 Ricardo

Ricardo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:57 AM

There is a very high chance that I will also be there again in 2010. I have a lot of positives going in my favor. I'm in San Diego, which is only a 2-3 hour train ride away. I also have friends in the area that I can probably stay with, so my travel, lodging and other expenses could be fairly low.

I would go to AX again (despite some of the difficulties some of us may have encountered during our attendance there) because all in all, I actually thought it was fun. I'm also very pleased that we're at a time that pop acts are actually viable for anime cons now. No offense to girugamesh or Mois di Moix lovers, but I am much more interested in acts that are similar to Morning Musume, Nakagawa Shouko, AKB48 or even AAA who attended Otakon a few years back. No j-rock bands for me, thank you. (Well, maybe a pop rock band that is similar to HANGRY&ANGRY F, ZONE or SCANDAL would be okay!) It would just make me very sad to be one of the only people waiting early in the Day 0 line for a non-H!P act (to get good seating) having to sit there and experience what the rest of that line has to offer. Oof! lol

So yeah, I'm currently waiting to see what AX announces before I make a full mental commitment despite the many positives that I have going in my favor. I would prefer the second coming of Morning Musume, MM OG, v-u-den reunion (lol!), Melon Kinenbi, Ayaya or even HANGRY&ANGRY F but I would definitely go for Berryz, Buono! or C-ute. I would have to catch up on my Berryz, I haven't kept up with them since Munasawagi Scarlet! I have never really followed C-ute that closely. Same goes for Buono! but what I have heard of them is that in my opinion they are getting some of the best H!P songs right now.

Oh, a negative would be that my buddy who went with me this year, Danny/Tora will definitely not be able to be there due to prior commitments. I'll be all alone! sniffle...

I guess you could put me in that group, 田中BOMB.

Whatever happens, it would be nice to see some of the people I met last year again, and meet some new people as well!

#14 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:23 AM

Interesting topic. :P A lot could happen between now until July 2010. If Morning Musume comes back, I would be excited. I have learned from my mistake from last year. Since I am turning 21, I will go by myself. XD I might buy a bus ticket to CA. :lol: Also, I am getting extra money from school. :P I might ending up staying in CA for three days and two nights. The main thing is going to see Morning Musume.

#15 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

I haven't heard any new *cough*...gotten any speculations recently. As far as major announcements there hasn't been much so I'm hoping there next will be their GoH announcement.

Japanfiles wanders around here don't they?

Are you guys going to have a JapanFiles/Hello!Store booth regardless of a Hello!Project GoH?!

Anyway I got this sinking feeling its going to be a pop group from H!P; When I have this kind of feeling I'm hardly wrong XD
(I want to say Berryz but its still a hard call. Momusu brings the cash. lol)

So cross your fingers and hope for the best, and don't forget to flood the AX boards with H!P love!! (Thats something I need to get on today.)I also think it would still be fun to meet up as H!O members there regardless. I didn't get a chance to meet a lot of people I should have!

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#16 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:44 AM

Well if they are coming back then I'm def going to be there darn it! I swear the next time they come to the USA I will be there!! In fact I will save up now.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#17 kyyuna

kyyuna

Reina's Personal Butler <3

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:00 AM

I go every year so i dont neex to worry. Just wonder who the GoH will be. Thats all
Plus ill get the chance to meet with you at ax again since i joined H!O after ax
田中れいな ドSの中のドM 田中れいなデスッ!!!・・・どーぉ(笑)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#18 Ricardo

Ricardo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:41 AM

@田中BOMB: Actually, I was wondering what you meant by vague hints. I checked AX's Twitter and didn't notice anything in particular. Everything you have to say is getting me really excited! lol

Berryz would be interesting, but I would have to agree that Morning Mu$ume bring$ the ca$h. lol

Hmm, I wonder if ex-MM would bring in the same people? Especially heavy hitter fan favorites like THE GUCH and Tsuji. (Who was in that pre-panel VTR again? Off the top of my head I remember Yuuko, Kaorin, Nacchi, Guch, Fujimoto for sure. Rika and Yossi? Poor Kei-chan... she totally wasn't mentioned at all.) I am really pining away for a MM OG presence of some kind! lol

I'm curious. Would people around here go if it was a 'grab bag' group of ex-MM members instead? (lol I say grab bag because I'm trying not to be TOO greedy by expecting them all to show up!)

To answer your new question, 田中BOMB: Sure, why not? I would be curious to see what kind of merchandise they would have in stock for sale. Perhaps look into buying some of the things I missed from AX09 if they still had some in stock. Heh, but do not be confused... I would be there at that booth in a hot minute loitering with my money if a H!P act was there! XD

#19 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

@田中BOMB: Actually, I was wondering what you meant by vague hints. I checked AX's Twitter and didn't notice anything in particular. Everything you have to say is getting me really excited! lol

I really can't say much more beyond that, lest I would be crucified. XD However I can say that nothing is confirmed in terms of GoH, so don't get your hopes up? (Though my intuition never fails me XD )

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#20 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:59 AM

I'd go again, but only if Morning Musume is going a second time. I'm unsure that any other forces could bring me to buy another plane ticket to LA besides that of Namie Amuro or BoA, both of which are unlikely.

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users