Photo

Mano Erina at Club Nokia (Club 2 the MAX)

• Please log in to reply
767 replies to this topic

#21 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:04 AM

I'm curious. Would people around here go if it was a 'grab bag' group of ex-MM members instead? (lol I say grab bag because I'm trying not to be TOO greedy by expecting them all to show up!)

Only if Tsuji, Yuko, Abe, and Kei were going. I couldn't say I would just go for one of them. It would have to be all. Tsuji prob. wouldn't go cuz of Noa though. XD

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#22 kyyuna

kyyuna

Reina's Personal Butler <3

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:02 AM

The only other group that would make me crazy for would be the old bands i listened to, UVER, OR, FLOW, and YUI but i never will expect it. o and AKFG. lets round off how AX managed MM. it was in the poopers :) one could only imagine if groups like above would do to the AX staff XDDDDDDD

I would rather have a US tour then AX since it would probably be better....but we do get Q/A and sign session if we are lucky enough again (i missed)

my apoligies if i sound way off right now, im not even proofing my post right XDDDD
田中れいな ドSの中のドM 田中れいなデスッ!!!・・・どーぉ(笑)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#23 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:27 AM

I would rather have a US tour myself. That way they can visit more than just the Left Coast. Even if they went to just one city in the US (not under any convention) I would take that. But since there is no tease from UFA or H!P about anything coming here I'm banking on Anime Expo to get me my H!P fix.

NO MOLE,______.______ NO LIFE
Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#24 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:24 PM

I'm gonna be a tiny bit selfish here and declare myself against an H!P group coming to AX10... Only cause I most likely wouldn't be able to be there ^^; XD XD

No no, but in all seriousness, it'd be cool and all, plus more overseas exposure for H!P is never a bad thing :) Maybe they could get Gocchin, she's not doing that much (well, she IS working hard, but I mean no major releases/tours at the moment) plus she's been performing at small-ish venues anyway lately and this'd be pretty good exposure.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#25 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:53 PM

^But if Goto showed up it wouldn't be a H!P artist.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX

#26 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:06 PM

True ^^; But she's still part of the H!P "family" (as in she's still discussed at this site and her releases are still followed), and imho I'd feel more incentive to go if it was her than if it was Berryz/C-ute/Mano/Buono XD

Most avex artists would probably be way too hard to book for an anime con, but since Maki's still a fledgling there I think any live show would be good for her.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#27 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

Its quite possible the GoH while be using the Nokia Theater this time around and not the unworthy tiny stage we gave to Morning Musume. So if a H!P does come, its going to be BIG. :whistle:

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#28 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:32 PM

I honestly believe that Buono! will be the GOH next year based on several factors: 1 : They have direct ties with anime doing the theme songs for Sugo Chara. 2: They have a much smaller fanbase than MM. AX did not expect the madness or the hype that MM created thus it turned into utter chaos as far as organization was concerned. To put it simple: They were too big for the convention. Buono! will still attract the die hard H!P fans but you won't get the excitement that we got when MM was there which is great for the AX staff. BTW this also means no Nokia Theater again (no need for it).

#29 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

They didn't even need the Nokia Theatre for MM. Course, they need to hire someone who actually knows how to setup a sound system. Either way, I don't expect any H!P to ever go to AX again.

1. Not worth it
2. Requirement for autographs from GoH.

Just look at how much work they put into the HelloStoreUSA. It's pretty obvious they don't seem to care too much about the US.
Together.jpg

#30 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

I don't get what you mean about the HSUSA. That store is run by people who work with Japanfiles and not by hello project itself. Hello Project's main fan base and concern is Japan, only giving limited amounts to the store and having them not over price it majorly was a really nice thing to do. At least they came and saw that they had fans in the US.

23vete9.jpg

#31 田中BOMB

田中BOMB

The eggs are hatching...

• Senpai
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:41 PM

I honestly believe that Buono! will be the GOH next year based on several factors: 1 : They have direct ties with anime doing the theme songs for Sugo Chara. 2: They have a much smaller fanbase than MM. AX did not expect the madness or the hype that MM created thus it turned into utter chaos as far as organization was concerned. To put it simple: They were too big for the convention. Buono! will still attract the die hard H!P fans but you won't get the excitement that we got when MM was there which is great for the AX staff. BTW this also means no Nokia Theater again (no need for it).

Actually you have a really good point there. The last time I checked Shugo Chara was quite the popular Anime on Crunchy Roll (or in general). My friends sisters watched it all the time (not H!P fans) and I even watched once or twice. That Cruncy Roll both was constantly crowded with people last year. If you do the math right, Buono! is a major candidate.

Thanks for that insight. lol.

Posted Image
l 田中れいな l 真野恵里菜 l 前田憂佳 l

#32 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:59 AM

If we are lucky Tsunku and the higher ups of H!P and UFA will give Anime Expo 2010 another go around with MM to see if they get a larger response. Or they could see how dedicated H!P fans in the US are by sending Berryz or C-ute. I dont know but my brother seems to think that maybe Asami Abe will be at AX..

#33 kyyuna

kyyuna

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

So im listening and i heard gakime talking about Anime expo, too bad im not able to understand what they were talking about =|

dont get started with the CR booth, i won that hat they threw if you guys knew who i was or the guy that was yelling with disappointment when they were announcing number =3

if we dont get an H!P artist here... i wouldnt be surprised to see a booth with their goods.

but im still hoping for some H!P group to be in the US again at least D=

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#34 Takeo Rey

Takeo Rey

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:31 AM

I would go if they had any of the big H!P 3 showing up again. I had so much fun at AX and running around in LA hanging at the Hello!Party, meeting up some H!O and jphip people and of course the LA nightlife that I would visit them again. If any of you missed out the first time, I would suggest making it out if they ever decide to show up.

#35 stepdaughter

stepdaughter

why are you reading this

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

i didnt get to go this year, bc i live in the east coast, and had school. but if mm/nacchi comes next year, i will be there!! only nacchi or mm tho, no one else.

#36 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:32 AM

I don't get what you mean about the HSUSA. That store is run by people who work with Japanfiles and not by hello project itself. Hello Project's main fan base and concern is Japan, only giving limited amounts to the store and having them not over price it majorly was a really nice thing to do. At least they came and saw that they had fans in the US.

Yep and the store is going to get last dibs on any leftover concert goods, if at all. Anything they do get, is in such limited quantities. If H!P cared, we'd already have our own official FC. Hell, Taiwan has an official FC and it's not like H!P goes there every year. Let alone the exact same venue.

If anyone is going to blow thousands of dollars going to AX, thinking there is going to be some H!P group. I'll feel sad for them. Rather blow that going to Japan and be guaranteed to see a H!P group.
Together.jpg

#37 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:08 AM

Well I don't see why they would give us FC's though. Yes we would like to go and do stuff, but you have a better chance of going to see Musume if you live in Taiwan than in America. I don't think H!P can see the profit for making an FC group in America despite the turn out of Expo. Branching out into the USA has never ended well for any Japanese groups. I can see why H!P would be wary of coming into America.

23vete9.jpg

#38 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:18 AM

Well they always seem to be having FC events in Hawaii and there's never a huge waiting list for those events. Not many ppl go. May as well let in the US fans in Hawaii.
Together.jpg

#39 kyyuna

kyyuna

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:23 AM

^yum....i love that IDEA already :sob:

Captain = Aika = Maimai

#40 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:44 AM

@Krotch

I like that idea. Maybe they will wake up to that idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users