• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#21 writerserenyty

writerserenyty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

This was really fun! I got a lot of great things, and I'm super happy I got this. I'm definitely going to think about doing it again.

~Devoted fan of Ishikawa Rika~ Charmy Supporter Forever
HappyDiscobanner-1.jpg
Ishikawa Rika is Love

Ooguro Yuzuki Ishida Ayumi

Sasaki Ayaka Oota Aika  Aso Natsuko Tamura Meimi Watanabe Miyuki

#22 Luigi ★

Luigi ★

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 824 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:35 PM

I finally picked up my package at the post office today, and it was so many cool things ^^
This was really fun, I'm so doing this again XD

All of those who ask for items in my shop, i'm sorry, I haven't looked at it in forever. Also too lazy to delete, sorry again!

#23 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

LUCKY DIP CLOSED FOR NOW SINCE THERE IS VERY LITTLE REMAINING WILL REOPEN AGAIN AT SOME POINT.

#24 Gingin

Gingin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:29 AM

LUCKY DIP CLOSED FOR NOW SINCE THERE IS VERY LITTLE REMAINING WILL REOPEN AGAIN AT SOME POINT.

Pff! I was so excited when I saw your thread a month ago, and I have been watching it ever since, because I was waiting for money! I got my money Thursday, but now the thread is closed!

I will be watching for your next one! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/smile.gif

#25 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:41 AM

Won't be long until a new one is started just a few days i hope.

#26 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

I plan to start a new lucky dip in a week or so but i have a few questions.

For those who have done them before or anybody who has been tempted.

Do you prefer more medium items and fewer big prizesd.

A couple of major prizes and more small and medium ones.

What sort of balance do you like or was it already about right ?

#27 ☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1041 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:07 PM

You were usually pretty awesome at balancing it!

I'd only recommend a few less trading cards, as they are very easy to duplicate in the amount sent.

Since there are so many of the photo cards and trading cards sent in each package, the better/harder to get prizes seem to give me more satisfaction. I tend to not like pin ups or uchiwas in comparison to DVDs and CDs.

That's just my opinion though.

#28 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

Thanks this is the kind of response i am looking for. With respect to the trading cards some have come to me and told me what ones they need to complete sets if i can i will help anybody complete sets they might only need a few more cards for.

#29 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

I prefer having less trading cards and photocards (even if it means less larger prizes) as it's really easy to get doubles and triples of them. More CD's and DVD's are fine with me as well :)

#30 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

So perhaps less items overall and far less photos/trading cards. With more of the other types of prizes ?

#31 Luigi ★

Luigi ★

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 824 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:08 PM

I think you were good at balancing, but as said before, having many trading cards/photos makes it easy to get doubles.
So I would also prefer fewer, but bigger prizes. (:

But it depends, if you get a really big prize, like a pb or a shirt or something ,then also getting trading cards is great. :)

All of those who ask for items in my shop, i'm sorry, I haven't looked at it in forever. Also too lazy to delete, sorry again!

#32 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

I really like the random obscure things, like mini uchiwa, pins and stickers etc. With photocards, I enjoy them because I like everyone in hello! project and they're something I personally collect, but for other people it seems like it would be a hit or miss. I think reducing the size of the lucky dip would be a good idea if it means more of those awesome obscure things :)

#33 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

i really enjoyed the items, but as everybody says, maybe reducing a bit the number of photos and cards will be ok because its too easy to get them double. I like items like uchiwas, books and other related to concerts, not much enjoying the dvd and cd because i think its easier to get them online or at stores.
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#34 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:50 AM

^_^ ^_^ why oh why did i never go to this subforum XD this sounds super interesting!!!! i think i might do this the next time you have it XD XD XD

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#35 Kireny

Kireny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2002 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:57 AM

I really actually liked the photos (got a ton of members I'd never thought to buy photos of before) but I also loved the more random obscure type of prizes. More CDs/DVDs would be nice if thats possible but I can always get them online, less trading cards though I have so many now-I dont know what to do with them all. I really like getting thet pin ups (I somehow get a Tsuji one every lucky dip ^^; your daughter is awesome with that) and other harder to find items.

But I generally thought they pretty well balanced, I've gotten a few at different sizes. I really enjoy not knowing what I got until I open, thats always the best part
Posted Image

-made by nono:)bbz, who is awesome

#36 writerserenyty

writerserenyty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:29 PM

I think it was pretty balanced, actually. I got some cool items that I don't think I would have paid for but I actually thought were really fun (the v-u-den glowstick holder, haha), GREAT photocards, and my Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika fan is one of my favorite H!P items I own now.

I really like getting photocards and probably the more medium items; like, the idea of larger items is pretty cool, but I honestly would be at a loss what to do with some of them, like the shirts/PBs for members I'm not TOO big of a fan over.

So I think my favorites were the uchiwa I got (I'd love more), photos and posters. I also like the kind of more out there items; like I would have never thought to get that glowstick holder or the Aibon/Nono bandanna thing, but I'm glad I have them now.

~Devoted fan of Ishikawa Rika~ Charmy Supporter Forever
HappyDiscobanner-1.jpg
Ishikawa Rika is Love

Ooguro Yuzuki Ishida Ayumi

Sasaki Ayaka Oota Aika  Aso Natsuko Tamura Meimi Watanabe Miyuki

#37 ✿ノAノ='ω') Shu!62%

✿ノAノ='ω') Shu!62%

あみぃ✖HAPPINESS

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:44 AM

Just got mine today.
Super happy except the postal service cracked my 2000 Summer Shuffles DVD case.
I got a lot of duplicates of trading cards which has it's ups and downs. I know other fans that may trade me so I'm alright with it.

I suppose maybe more big items would be nice too but it's was really great!
I'm gonna go buy candy for my Mini Moni candy dispenser~

#38 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

I'm glad you like your lucky dip. If your stuck completing your set of cards and need just a few more let me know and i will see if i can help you complete the set ^^;

#39 mrmoonlight

mrmoonlight

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

this is such a cute idea! is it open right now? i'd love to try out the 100 item one after i get paid on friday :drool:
i'm in ur refrigeeta.. eatin ur dog cheese..

#40 thechampion116

thechampion116

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:30 AM

More bigger items (cds, shirts, uchiwas) and less photo/card/stickers and probably at a slightly higher cost in this case for the lucky dip.

I'm 22 so I'd much prefer having a cd or shirt over having a room with photo's of idols, etc....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users