what exactly do u need to know?

#42 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

I definitely feel like going to this...

Only problem is I don't know about the timing. Is May 25th a bank holiday? :good:

Ooh, yay, week of 25th is a half term week :w00t: Maybe definitely then... for a whole week even. Been wanting to try out Scandinavia for a while, might as well enjoy myself a bit.

#43 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

bah H!P got it wrong, Buono! should come to LA and Momusu to Sweden :good: But I'm definitely considering going to this. I just need to find cheap plane and hotel fares :w00t: do the tickets for this convention sell out fast?

#44 Julili

Julili

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

[quote name='Himalia™' post='685637' date='Mar 6 2009, 06:26 PM']^I can only dream of M-Line coming.

Hmm well i have taken a look over this and since i have wanted to go to Sweden at some point anyway this is as good a reason as any. Hmm problem is i can't understand the ticket ordering site and its to risky guessing at stuff.
[/quote]

The ticket site is availble in English but u need to create an account. It is them simple for there, here is the link for the booking of the Japan Expo tickets: Ticnet, Japan Expo tickets

I am at the moment so overwhelmed that I cannot think straight. I live very close to the venue as well as the rest of central sthlm. I really want to know how many non swedes that are coming and what kind of help u need. Swedes that do not reside in sthlm can also contact me! I would reallt love to meet all H!P fans that are coming! This is a one in a lifetime opportunity!! I had mailed the expo responsible asking them for H&A, I had really no hope as to see them get an H!P group here and Bouno! is very huge, perhaps next time it will be Berryz, C-ute or even MM!!!

[quote name='Kazuma2387' post='685643' date='Mar 6 2009, 06:35 PM']

There are still tickets available. Don't know for how long seeing as the news of Bouno! coming has made a lot of people buy tickets!!
Posted Image

#45 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:42 PM

kk, tell me before I sign up to register (because I don't want to sign up and find out I can't pay): Are Maestro debit cards acceptable in Sweden? I don't want to have a situation like I did in Japan where I could only use the damn thing in Post Offices :good:

#46 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

bah H!P got it wrong, Buono! should come to LA and Momusu to Sweden :good: But I'm definitely considering going to this. I just need to find cheap plane and hotel fares :w00t: do the tickets for this convention sell out fast?

this is the first Japan Expo in sweden ever. So it hard to tell
Although I thought that they would have sold out when they said Miyavi was coming the PR for it has been so poor (been wondering what they've been doing :wub: )
there is still over 20%-something tickets left, cuz the tickets site has a green dot next to the event. But u shouldn't wait to buy tickets if u have the chance to come

#47 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:48 PM

F**k it! I can't use my card till tomorrow. I really hope this doesn't sell out by then!!!
(I can see myself asking my mum or dad for help...again)

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#48 Julili

Julili

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

kk, tell me before I sign up to register (because I don't want to sign up and find out I can't pay): Are Maestro debit cards acceptable in Sweden? I don't want to have a situation like I did in Japan where I could only use the damn thing in Post Offices :good:

It say u can pay with credit card: master, visa and amex.
Getting tickets in Sweden is not hard, it is open for all and if there are any questions just ask! choose to get the tickets sent to your email!
Attached File  Bild_2.png   182.5K   16 downloads
Posted Image

#49 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

Dammit, that's me out then. I don't use credit cards.

#50 Julili

Julili

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

Dammit, that's me out then. I don't use credit cards.

I could buy the ticket for u if you could send me the money via paypal......
Posted Image

#51 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

Don't use Paypal either (though I haven't tried in ages, last time I looked they didn't accept Maestro either :good: ). Looks like I'm stuck in boring Britain then...

#52 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

I ordered another 12 tickets just in case if people get trouble with buying them. And also to make sure we get more H!P fans attending :good:. If you're having big problems with getting tickets by yourself or it even gets sold out you can contact me and I might have some left over. Of course for the original price of 500+30 SEK. =)

#53 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

I recieved my ticket! Sweden here I come! :good:
(Now all I need to do is book a flight... or start running)

Yay! ^^;
I've recruited 4 friends so far and I bet half of my class will be there as well ^^

If there's anyone going by train from Gothenburg let me know, that way we can all go on the same train! :w00t:

Im going from Göteborg! Don't know how yet but probably train :wub:

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

#54 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

I'm there!!! My sister is the best sister ever!!!

WOO HOO~ *dances around room*

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#55 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

I ordered another 12 tickets just in case if people get trouble with buying them. And also to make sure we get more H!P fans attending XD. If you're having big problems with getting tickets by yourself or it even gets sold out you can contact me and I might have some left over. Of course for the original price of 500+30 SEK. =)

i'm not need ticket but do you know who is the hotel most near the expo in this pdf ? http://www.japanexpo...hem_hostels.pdf

need someone who live in Stockholm :ph34r:

#56 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

No way...locally somewhere I could logistically/cost-wise get to...and it's during my fjuiawgk A-level exams!!!!!!!!!!

I am surprised it's not in France though...maybe the big French ones are fully booked for guests already?

edit: IGNORE THAT! It's during half-term! Would mean I miss the london expo but I mostly go to that for social stuff I can meet my friends another time...*whistles*

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#57 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

eva01: Renstierna Hotel & Hostel should be closest
but most of them are only a few subway stops away.

#58 Julili

Julili

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:52 PM

i'm not need ticket but do you know who is the hotel most near the expo in this pdf ? http://www.japanexpo...hem_hostels.pdf

need someone who live in Stockholm :ph34r:

this ones are the nearest:
Skanstulls Hotell och
Vandrarhem Ringvägen 135, 116 61 Stockholm Skanstull 08-643 02 04 www.skanstullsvandrarhem.se

Renstierna Hotel & Hostel Renstiernas Gata 15, 116 28 Stockholm Medborgarplatsen 08-615 21 35 www.hotelrenstierna.se

Rygerfjords Vandrarhem
Söder Mälarstrand, Kaj 14 118 25
Stockholm Slussen 08-84 08 30 www.rygerfjord.se

Gustaf af Klint Stadsgårdskajen 153, 116 45 Stockholm Slussen 08-640 40 77 www.gustafafklint.se

Edited by Erika2113, 06 March 2009 - 07:56 PM.
Quote only the part you are replying to http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=5228

Posted Image

#59 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:58 PM

Yay! Seems like I'll be going. I'll order a ticket when I get home and take it from there. Don't know where I'll stay yet though. Would be fun if most h!o members stayed at the same place.

#60 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

^Agree, would be nice if we could choose a hotel so we could go together to the concert and so on.

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users