• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1292 replies to this topic

#1 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

EDIT: STOCKHOLM JAPAN EXPO HAS BEEN CANCELLD. Below is the info sent out through e-mail from the arrangers.

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we have to inform you that Stockholm Japan Expo 2009 is cancelled.

There are several reasons for this, the financial change in world economy, severe competition from other festivals/concerts as well as poor ticket sale.

This means you will get your ticket purchase back by www.ticnet.se. More info about this will be announced on our website (www.japanexpo.se) next week.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused and hope that Stockholm Japan Expo will be feasible in the near future.

With sincere apologies,
SJX-Crew

The Buono! members will attend the Hello!Pro Meeting at 23rd and 24th of May instead of going to Stockholm.

05/23 - Osaka Midoukaikan
05/24 - Shinagawa Stellar Ball

http://www.up-fc.jp/...ect/074news.php

H!O users still going to Stockholm despite that the Expo has been cancelled and are interested in meeting up with other H!P fans:

Matt_D
Vanishing-Point
Shinya-san
Dran
.Brian
yonasu
Krusha
sswishbone
Pukovnik Krv
jaargilon

#2 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:07 PM

I need the full ticket? (japan expo) or is there a choice only to get the Buono concert ticket?
is the buono concert in the ticket included?
and I can´t speak finish...is this a problem???? :lol:
its really expensive?! ;_;

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#3 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

moar info
credit: Sev@JPH!P

Basically tickets were out from Dec 29. Buying them for 500 sek on Ticnet will give you a Full ticket, with the including performing artists. There will be tickets sold on the spot for day-passes which are only released if there's available room and claims not to be valid for performing artists. nach posted the page for the Ticnet website, it's in english if you wanna take a chance and get one. And yes, H!O and the official H!P website were wrong about 400 sek. It's 500 sek + Ticnet's fee which is like 20 - 60 sek iirc. And there's only 3000 tickets.

I've mailed SJX, asking about Bouno. Hopefully I'll get an answer quickly that will confirm or deny the news on the official H!P website. I'll get back to y'all when I know.

Posted Image

#4 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

I don't have any information to add, but I'm definitely going! :lol:

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#5 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

Thanks metayero. I'll just leave your post like that since it's one of the first posts of the thread and shouldn't be missed. ;)

I need the full ticket? (japan expo) or is there a choice only to get the Buono concert ticket?
is the buono concert in the ticket included?
and I can´t speak finish...is this a problem???? :lol:
its really expensive?! ;_;

Seems like you do need the full ticket and it will cover all events regarding Buono!.

And we don't speak Finnish in Sweden!!! We got our own language, called Swedish (doh!). But no, that won't be a problem. Everyone in Sweden knows English well enough to help you if you get lost or something (some old people being an exception).

#6 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

I thought Stockholm is at Finnland...I´m sorry :lol:
Now I´m realized its Sweden ;)

How can I pay at this site?
And I must be registered?
I don´t understand anything.... >.>

a6dcmgR.png

#7 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

I thought Stockholm is at Finnland...I´m sorry XD
Now I´m realized its Sweden ;)

How can I pay at this site?
And I must be registered?
I don´t understand anything.... >.>

http://www1.ticnet.s...&...&CL_ORIGIN=

Follow that link for an English version of the site, or click "English" (see this image at the bottom right). Yes you need to create an account, choose TicketFast as your payment method (to pay with credit card). You'll get your ticket in your email as a PDF, print it out and you're good to go :)
Attached File  Picture_162.png   29.34K   70 downloads

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#8 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

another question: when you get the ticket for the japan expo?
when you order it?

a6dcmgR.png

#9 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

Hmm...at the moment I'm so tired and I can't focus properly. But for anyone in the UK who's interested -

Ryanair London Stansted - Stockholm Skavsta is around £50 return
Tickets to the Expo are about £41 at the minute

When I'm more awake I'm gonna look at hotels through Ryanair, but I think you could do flights and hotel for about £100 (or not! Stockholm's expensive!!!)

EDIT: I forgot that Ryanair do prices for ROOMS in hotels, not prices per person. So if you can share a room with one or two other people, you'll get a cheap holiday over there. I'll do a search later for places near where the expo will be, but if you share with one person I can see the hotel costing about £75 each for 2 nights (if that)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I have holiday in May, although I'm not sure when. I might be coming to this XD

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#10 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

Cheers Lolli XD Thats actually quite cheap, if i have any money left from my trip to Japan though i did intend to stay a bit longer than i was going to initially, but for this i may change my mind and actually go to this.

And the fact Miyavi and BLOOD STAIN CHILD are playing too make this even better and = Epic.

#11 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

i live in germany, Leipzig and am thinking about going there^^ would any girl share a hotel room with me?^^

i am looking for a cheap flight to stockholm but the best price i found was 211€ XD

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#12 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

I wish I knew exactly when Buono! is performing so I knew if it would be possible to get back home on Sunday. Might not be able to go if I'll have to stay until Monday. I'm having a hard time deciding to buy a ticket or not, when I'm not 100% sure if I'll make it.

#13 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

@ Sandra121289:
The cheapest Ticket I found was 100 € with Lufthansa (Frankfurt to Arlanda). Ryanair is cheaper, but the airport is too far away for me. XD

#14 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

Hmm, I'm kinda thinking about if I should book a big amount of tickets and hold them for people here just in case. Since it's easier for me getting them in Sweden. And I'd also want to make sure as many H!P fans as possible would be able to go. I'm gonna have a look at it. XD

#15 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

I think I might be going as well!
Found some decent tickets priced at 160 euro for a return flight from Schiphol!
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#16 asuka

asuka

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

Follow that link for an English version of the site, or click "English" (see this image at the bottom right). Yes you need to create an account, choose TicketFast as your payment method (to pay with credit card). You'll get your ticket in your email as a PDF, print it out and you're good to go XD
Attached File  Picture_162.png   29.34K   70 downloads

I don´t have a credit card :-(. Is there an other way of payment?

#17 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

another question: when you get the ticket for the japan expo?
when you order it?

If you use TicketFast as your delivery method you'll get it right away XD

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#18 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

i found a really good flight to arlanda from berlin. it's only 32.20 Euro to go there and come back^^

with ryanair:

edit: oi, its not arlanda O.o what does NYO mean?
Posted Image

OMG im so excited !!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#19 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

@Gordo: Here is a place i buy my Cyalumes from http://www.google.co...nn0cFq_9ExniKow Cheap as anything. And last for ages XD

#20 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hmm, I'm kinda thinking about if I should book a big amount of tickets and hold them for people here just in case. :)

And resell it for double the price, eh? XD

@Sandra121289:
Thats a great price!
Berlin is too far away for me. It's too expensive to get there. ^^
So i'll stick with LH and Frankfurt ;).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users