드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#42 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

HotaruMoni I'm thinking about introducing the rest of ICM soon, either that or when I actually finish this story I'll write one about them ^^;
Miss Behave because there aren't many other sentances with as much suspense? XD

#43 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

^Yay! XD

Oh, and call me Hotaru.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#44 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

Alright, I'll try and remember that :D
I'll most likely get an update up tomorow, and this should clear some stuff up (I'm saying that without trying to give too much away)

#45 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:18 PM

Oh gosh, it's those four dreaded words again. I have my money on Reina, but it could be Eri... who knows. Looking forward to knowing. :D

#46 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:39 AM

Hmm, I like the Shen/Jun pairing. I have this totally cute image of them together. Man, even Reina likes Jun. Jun is one lucky lady. I'm wondering who wants to talk to Jun...I'm thinking it's Reina for some reason.

#47 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

Chapter 5

I turned round and stared at her in disgust. Why the hell was Reina here? More to the point how the hell did she know where I was?
“What the hell do you want?”
“I told you, we need to talk.”
“I have nothing to say to you.”
“Good, because I have a hell of a lot to say to you.” She said as she sat down and ordered a drink.
“How long is this going to take?”
“However long it does.” She said, sipping her drink.
I sighed and tried to get comfortable in my chair. I knew how long Reina could talk for and I doubt that she’d get this over with any time soon.
“I want to talk to you about me and Eri.”
“I don’t want to.”
“I don’t care.” She shrugged, making it obvious there was no way I was getting out of this.
“With me and Eri, it’s not what you think. We’re not going out again. I know she said we were going out and that she loved me but we knew you wouldn’t believe us if we told you the truth.”
At least she got one thing right. I didn’t believe her.
“The night before, I went over to Eri’s because I didn’t know where else to go. My parents kicked me out because I keep getting into fights and they’re sick of it, and Eri was the only person who’d take me in. That’s why I was there.”
“Good for you, are you done yet?”
“No. There’s something else I need to tell you.”
“What?”
“The truth about what happened with Sayu.”
I rolled my eyes, when is she ever going to give up?! I’m getting fed up of her excuses, and shouldn’t she be telling this to Eri and not me?
“Eri already knows.” She comments, obviously reading my face.
“When me and Eri were going out, Sayu was still my best friend. She came round to mine one night and we both got completely drunk, so we went to bed and slept it off. When we woke up, Eri was in my room staring at us and I knew what she must have been thinking, but it wasn’t true. I’d never have cheated on Eri.”
“What about the other guys, then?”
“They were my brothers and cousins. Don’t make me sick, of course I can remember their names. I don’t like guys anyway.”
I glared at her, unable to tell if she was lying or not.
“It took ages to explain this to Eri as well. She was convinced I cheated on her with Sayu so she broke up with me. I was devastated but in the end we both moved on, we’re just friends now. You’ve got to believe that.”
“Why does this concern me?”
“Because I know how you feel about Eri. That’s why I came out of her room the other day, and because you looked so pissed off Eri told you a tale so you wouldn’t yell at her.”
“I don’t like Eri anymore, I was on a date just now which you’re seriously lucky you didn’t interrupt.” I lied.
“That’s OK then.”
What the hell is she on about, ‘that’s okay then’? She’s always been a complete nutter.
“Why’s it okay?” I ask her puzzled.
She got up, grabbed her bag and walked up to me. Not knowing what she was going to do, I quickly shifted back but she came closer. Then, she kissed me on the lips and grinned.
“Because I want you, so there’s no way Eri or anyone else can have you.” She whispered, and turned round to walk out of the coffee shop.

#48 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:54 PM

Aw damn, you stopped it right there!! Holy effin crap! I can already imagine the look on Jun's face O_O!!! Ah, good so Reina isn't a cheater/player in this one. YAY. Kinda sucks that Eri jumped to conclusions and broke it off with Reina, but now I'm wondering, who's Jun gonna end up with? Can't wait till the next chapter!!

#49 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

Poor Reina... Eri didn't give her a chance. ^_^ I wonder what's on Junjun's mind right now...

#50 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:09 AM

oh dang ^_^
Well at least Jun knows the truth now, whether she believes it or not

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#51 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:26 AM

well crap. now that reina's got her sights set on junjun, all kinds of crap'll be goin down.

#52 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:33 AM

[“I want to talk to you about me and Eri.”
“I don’t want to.”
“I don’t care.” She shrugged, making it obvious there was no way I was getting out of this.

I love that part! :good:

And the end of it.

Keep going! :lol:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#53 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

I've finally managed to find time to do an update!
Just so you know, this fic's going to end pretty soon but I'm roughly planning another one at the moment.

Chapter 6
After she left I sat there for what seemed like hours in shock. I don’t like Reina at all, so why does she think that her confessing to me will make me like her? I’m pretty sure that’s her plan at least, to try and hurt me since I was so negative about her relationship with Eri in the first place. There’s no way she’d mean it.
But… did she?
Does Reina really like me?
I quickly tried to get any thoughts of Reina out of my head. I’m pretty happy with how things are going with ShenShen, there’s no way I’m going to let her ruin it.
Without hesitation I take out my phone and start dialling her number.

ShenShen’s POV
“Hello?”
“Hey, it’s me.” I heard a familiar voice sound. “Are you busy?”
“Not really. Why?”
“Do you mind if I come over?”
“Not at all, come on over.”
“Okay, I’ll see you in about 10 minutes.” And she hung up.
I stood up and took a look at myself in the mirror. I looked alright, I was still wearing the same clothes but if I got changed I’d be too worried she thought I was trying too hard. I quickly brushed my hair and went to go watch TV to pass the time until my phone started to ring.
“Hello?”
“ShenShen, it’s me, Anchii. There’s been an accident and I’ve had to bring ReiRei to the hospital, can you get over?”
“I can’t… I’m expecting someone.”
“Can’t you rearrange?”
“I guess… See you later.”

JunJun’s POV
Just as I got on the bus, I felt my phone ringing. It was ShenShen, so I wondered why she was ringing me when I’d just spoken to her. I answered anyway.
“Hey.”
“Jun, I’m sorry but you can’t come over. ReiRei’s had to go to the hospital, I think she hurt her ankle again so I’m on my way over. I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. Maybe another time?”
“Yeah, sure. I’ll talk to you later.”
“Okay, bye.”
I snapped the phone shut and closed my eyes. I might as well go visit Eri, even though it was painful the last time I saw her. It’s on the way and I’ve already paid the driver, so I wasn’t going to waste my money.
Was she really not going out with Reina? Or was Reina just lying to me so that she could cheat on Eri again?
The bus grinded to a halt outside her apartment block and I thanked the driver and got off the bus. I stood staring at the wide glass doors welcoming people into the lobby.
I took a deep breath and slowly walked inside.

#54 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

Oh.my.god.

GOOD UPDATE! ^_^

JunJun's very suspicious of Reina and her relationship with Eri...

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#55 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

Just so you know, the next chapter will be the last one.

Chapter 7
As I walked towards the lift the memories of the last time I came here suddenly rushed back to me. It was less than a week ago, but it still feels so long ago. I get into the lift and push the button for Eri’s floor, not sure about what I was going to say or even what she’d say about me. As the lift doors open onto her floor I see her struggling with her keys in her door.
“You never have been all that great at unlocking your own door, have you?”
“JUN! I thought you’d never come see me again, I missed you. Please let me explain, I’m so sorry…”
“Don’t worry about it, honestly.”
“Are you sure?”
“Very, now do you want me to open your door or can you do it yourself?”
“Oh erm sorry, can you open it for me? It won’t turn…”
I turn the key in one swift movement. Typical of Eri to try and turn the key the wrong way, even though she’s been living in the same apartment for about two years now. I hold the door open for her to go in and get ready to turn around and go back to the lift, not remembering that I came here to see her in the first place.
“Wait, Jun! Please come in, I want to talk to you.”
“Okay, sure thing.” I say as I walk into the small apartment. It seems like so long that I’ve actually been in here, but I know it hasn’t. Everything’s in the same place, and it doesn’t look any different. I take my shoes off and run over to the sofa and lie down on it, which prompts some giggles from Eri.
“So Eririn, what is it you want to talk about?” I asked her as she came and sat next to my head.
“Well, I wanted to explain. I’m not going out with Rei-”
“Look I already know.” I cut her off.
“How?”
“She came to see me today.”
“Why? I thought you hated each other.”
“Well, I don’t particularly like her but the weirdest thing happened. She said she liked me, I don’t get what that’s about.”
“She does.”
“How do you know?” I ask.
“Well, she told me the night before you came over that she did and asked me for advice. But I knew you didn’t like her so that’s why I told you that me and her were dating, so she wouldn’t confess to you. But she already did…”
“Wait a minute, why didn’t you want her to confess to me?”
I look up at Eri now, her face going bright red as she tries to stammer out the words.
“Because I…I…I like you. I didn’t want you to end up falling for her.”
Listening to what she said makes me promptly sit up and blink a few times, before looking back at her.
“Eri, do you even know why I came over before?”
“No, why?”
“Because I was going to tell you what you just told me.” I whispered in her ear.
I continued staring into Eri’s eyes as her face turned an even brighter shade of tomato, and thought to myself about her, about how I felt the day I first met her and how I felt my heart flutter in my chest when I saw her. I think about my date with ShenShen, until I feel a something soft against my lips. It takes me a while to realise that I’m being kissed, and by Eri. I put such force into kissing her back that she falls backwards onto the sofa, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. I’m going to have to apologize to ShenShen, for leading her on to fill the void that Eri left for a short while. I rub my hand up her side, when I hear the door fling open and hit the wall. I sit up and stare at the girl stood in the doorway, the girl with a face like thunder and panting in anger.
“What the hell is going on?!” She demanded.

#56 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

No!!! Just when the JunEri was getting good. :wub: That wouldn't happen to be Reina...would it? O__O

#57 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

^ You'll find out in the next (and last) chapter :wub:

#58 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:21 PM

This is getting good. :good:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#59 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

well crap on a stick! thanks alot mystery person for ruining a perfectly good makeout session! :lol:

#60 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:35 AM

aahhh!!! Damn i was hoping for some hotness lol
Who ruined it >_<

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic