• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#21 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:02 PM

ShikyoxYaiba She will be (all of ICM will be in it) but I don't know how important she'll be yet, the same applies to the others aswell.

#22 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

ooooo! ICM, this is a first for someone writing about them! Good choice
now I'm confused lol, i wonder if it's gonna be a JunEri, or a JunShen =O
Must know mmooooorreee!!

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#23 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

hey wow! ice creamusume! it'll be nice having them in the story cause i really don't know much about them yet. i do know that peipei is cute as hell though.

#24 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

^Hellz yeah she is!

COOL! Ice cream Musume is gonna be in this. That makes me all giddy inside. JunShen sounds like a really interesting couple (if thats what the coupling turns out to be) I can't wait for the update.

#25 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

I don't even know what coupling I'm going to pick yet :P makes it more interesting to keep an open mind I suppose.
I figured since I've never seen ICM in a fic I wanted to do it ^^; so hopefully it turns out okay.

#26 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

I think it's good so far. And hey it's good to have Ice Creamusume in a fic. You're the first one to do that here I think and I like that. Maybe others will start too. Though I don't think I will I have a tough time with catching up on MM history since I missed so much. I only became a fan almost a year ago i think. lol

#27 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

^
^it's really good so far, so whoever you choose, it'll be great. :P

#28 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

Thanks writerjunkie, glasseyelashes and indigoburulove. I'll probably write an update tomorow since I've got coursework to do (grrrr!), so I'd rather go to bed when I'm done instead of writing XD

#29 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:22 AM

Sorry for the double post but otherwise this wouldn't show as updated -_- sorry about not posting an update, I've had a hell of a lot of school work to do and I'm on half term now so it hopefully means a lot of updates XD
Anyway, here's an update now. I'm planning on making this a pretty short fic by the way.

Chapter 3
“Hello?”
“I..erm..he-hello, is that ShenShen?”
“Speaking!” Damn, her voice is cute too.
“Ah, this is JunJun, I know Niigaki-san was meant to be your senpai but she has work commitments right now so it looks like I’m taking her place.”
“Oh right okay, thank you for letting me know… senpai.”
“Ah, just call me Jun.”
“Okay… Jun..” She giggled after she said that. I can’t even see her but jeez, she’s adorable.
“Ah… Jun? Are you there?”
“Ahh yeah yeah I’m here!”
“I was wondering… would you help me practise my pronunciation? Since you erm… know what it’s like trying to sing in a foreign language, I thought I should ask… since you’re my senpai.”
“Oh erm absolutely, how’s tomorrow?”
“That’s great! Thank you so much, sen- I mean Jun. I have to go now, bye!” And with that she hung up.
After that I lay down on my bed thinking about what I’d say tomorrow to her, and thinking about how right Risa was. ShenShen was just the person to take my mind off Eri, I just hope that she liked me as much as I already like her.
There’s just one problem…
WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR?!
--
I must’ve drifted off to sleep because by the time I woke up it was already evening. I quickly got up and got changed before I ran into the kitchen to start on dinner for Ai-chan and Gaki-san.
“Ahh, hey Jun.”
“Wha? Who’s that?!”
“It’s Sayu, how could you forget me. Ahh, I’m so cute already but you forget me, it’s terrible Jun.”
“Why are you here?”
“Oh, Ai-chan told me you were asleep and that her and Risa were going out for dinner and that I should watch the house until you woke up.”
“I’m awake now.”
“Yes but I’m watching a dorama now, we don’t have this channel at home… please let me stay?” She flutters her eyelashes at me and I give in.
“Fine.”
“Hey what are you making? Is it curry? Ooh it smells so good Jun…..”
“Alright, you can have some. Just don’t get in my way.”
“I won’t!” She said as she skipped into the living room to watch whatever programme it was that was in this week.
I really do like Sayu, but I still can’t help feeling mad at her for what her and Reina did to Eri.
Eri…
No… I don’t want to think about her. I’m seeing ShenShen tomorrow and the last thing I want to do is blurt out Eri’s name by accident.
I lose myself in my thoughts for a while thinking about ShenShen. Damn… she’s adorable.

Reina’s POV.
“Reina, why did you have to come out of my room then?!”
“You didn’t have to say you loved me!”
“But she looked so annoyed that you were here, I had to cover it up…”
“Whatever, I’m going home. I’ll see you later.” And I walked out of the door.
I can’t tell Eri this but I walked out of her room because I knew Jun was going to confess to her. And Eri really, really likes Jun and would’ve probably fallen for her as well.
I can’t let that happen.
I want Jun and there’s no way that I’m going to let Eri have her.

#30 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:07 AM

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That was some plot twist!!!!
WHOA
Ren/jun O_O
that's interesting!

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#31 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

Haha thanks.
I'd better add, that Eri said she loved Reina because she couldn't think of anything else to explain why Reina came out of her room, since she knew that Jun wouldn't believe it.
I just couldn't see where I could fit that in <3

#32 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:14 AM

O____O Plot twist!! ReinaJun...TanaJun... You know I never thought of a name for that pairing. o_O But oh my. I expect this to explode soon...

#33 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:17 AM

oh wow, junjun's a ladies man. this'll turn out to be very interesting.

#34 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:41 AM

haha wow that's just a right out of left field thing right here! i love it though. lol I can't wait for more. Things are just really getting confusing and are gonna lead into one huge mess.

#35 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:55 AM

There’s just one problem…
WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR?!

I find this part strangely amusing.
Of all the troubles Junjun's going through, she chooses to panic about clothes. XD

I really do like Sayu, but I still can’t help feeling mad at her for what her and Reina did to Eri.

What DID Reina and Sayu do to Eri?

I can’t tell Eri this but I walked out of her room because I knew Jun was going to confess to her. And Eri really, really likes Jun and would’ve probably fallen for her as well.
I can’t let that happen.
I want Jun and there’s no way that I’m going to let Eri have her.

EEEEHHHHHH??!!! :lol:
Let me change the previous question.
What exactly is Eri, Reina and Sayu's situation?

#36 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

^ It mentions it briefly in Chapter 1, I'm planning to go more into detail with it sometime though as sort of a flashback.

#37 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

^
I guess my question is too vague.
Anyway, what I mean was, what's the full picture of the whole situation.
Flashback sounds good.
Will sit here and wait.

#38 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:40 PM

I have a lot of time on my hands, so here's another update :good:

Chapter 4
I’m barely out of the door but I’m already full of nerves. Is this a date? No it can’t be… this is my first time meeting her. I tell the driver the address and quickly check my makeup. It’s perfect but I still feel the need to check every 5 minutes, I don’t want to make a bad impression on her.
After what seems like hours I finally get to the place I’m meeting ShenShen. I think at first I’ve got the wrong place – she can’t have invited me to a coffee shop. We were meant to be working on her Japanese pronunciation. I spend a few minutes trying to work out why I’m here when a girl comes walking up to me. She’s adorable… but she only looks about 12.
“Jun?” She asks me nervously.
“Yeah?”
“Ahh… I’m ShenShen. Nice to meet you…”
“Oh sorry, you look different. Your hair was so long before and now it’s so short! You look so different… I’m sorry, I’m babbling now.” I said blushing.
She giggled and smiled at me and I knew it was fine.
“So are we at the right place?”
“Yeah… I think I should tell you something…”
“Oh?”
“I… well, I don’t actually need help with my pronunciation. I actually invited you out for a date. I’m sorry…”
I saw her look guilty for a moment so I kissed her cheek. It was nice, her cheek was really soft. Her face quickly turned bright red, making her look even more adorable.
“We’d better go in, it’s pretty cold.”
“I er… yeah!” She grinned, following me in.

We must’ve stayed sat by the fire in the coffee shop for hours, talking about ourselves and getting to know each other. She told me how nervous she was to be the leader of a group of six girls and especially for being in a foreign country and barely knowing the language. I could seriously offer my sympathies here, I knew exactly how she felt. She was lucky that they all spoke the same language. I only have LinLin but that was better than nothing, we were really close. I told her how much I love bananas and spicy food and she laughed, and said she liked both as well. I was really glad that Gaki-san had told me to be her senpai instead of her, I felt really lucky to have met ShenShen. She was beautiful, adorable, funny… absolutely awesome.
It was definitely too soon before she had to go, but she promised that she’d call me. She kissed me suddenly before she went and I already could feel myself blushing and she flashed her killer smile at me. I enveloped her in a huge hug, as we said our goodbyes and she made her way out of the small shop.
I thought about how well the day had gone for a while after she’d gone, looking down at my hot chocolate that was still pretty full. I took a huge gulp, only to spit it out suddenly as a familiar voice rang through my ears.
“We need to talk.”

#39 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:59 PM

Good :good:
Keep churning out chapters. XD

Shenshen's pretty bold isn't she?
At this rate, I think Junjun might just be head over heels for her.

“We need to talk.”

The dreaded 4 words.
Not just in the story but to readers as well.
This is always the cliffhanger.

Now who said it?
Eri? Reina?
Or someone totally unexpected? Linlin!

#40 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

i got my dibs on Reina
ooooo catfight