• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

So, this is my first attempt at a fanfic so sorry if it sucks!
I won't be adding anymore unless someone comments :unsure:
Also, you can guess who the mystery girls are..
(The title is likely to change, I couldn't think of a better one)

Confessions - Teaser
I took a deep breath as I stood in front of her door, my heart pounding as I thought through what I was about to do. Yeah, nice one Jun, freaking out just as you’re about to confess to your best friend. Great idea, she could come to the door any minute and see you standing like a fool. I bet she-
“Oh, hey Jun! How long have you been there? I didn’t hear you knock..” she said.
“Oh I just got here” Liar, you’ve been stood here for 15 minutes already. “Are you busy?”
“Well I’m sort of in the middle of somethi-”
“Hey! Who’s at the door? I was sleeping!” I heard a voice shout out from her bedroom.
Wait a minute... I know that voice…

#2 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:53 AM

Jun of course
uhh...Eri opened the door
and reina was the one who was sleeping
riiigghhtt?!?! lol

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#3 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:53 AM

Oh, Jun as the main character, I'm already liking this fic. I'm pretty slow at guessing, so I'm wondering who she's going to confess to. Can't wait for the update.

#4 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:56 AM

Miss Behave Dammit, I should be more subtle. How did you guess?

indigoburulove As far as I remember I've only read about JunJun being the main character in one fic, so I figured I'd make her the main character in mine. I'll write an update now :unsure:

#5 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:57 AM

This is a good start. I like it so far. JunJun as the main character? That's new and different. I like that as well. I can't wait for more. I hope you update soon. :unsure:

#6 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:13 AM

Here's your update people :unsure:

Chapter 1
“Kame-chan, what’s going on?”
“Look Jun, I know how you feel about her. But I can’t help it, I’m in love with her…”
“You’re in love with someone who’s cheated on you countless times, with guys she can’t remember the name of. She’s even cheated on you with Sayumi! For god’s sake Eri, when are you going to stop crawling back to her whenever she clicks her fingers?!”
“Jun, I think we should take this outside…” It was obvious she knew that Reina was listening. She could tell when anyone was talking about her even if she wasn’t in the same building. Well… I guess I’m exaggerating. But she could normally tell.
“To hell with that, I don’t care if she hears! She knows that our relationship doesn’t go past the group, so she’s not going to care if I tell you what you already know.”
“Wow Jun, the way you’re getting so worked up anyone would think you had a crush on Eri!” Reina always chose the most irritating moments to make her appearance and sarcastic comments.
“Oh don’t be so ridiculous, she’s my best friend. Why would I have a crush on her?!” Another lie, I can almost feel my nose growing. “Besides, I’ve got every reason to be worried about her. I’m going to presume that you’ve already heard what I said? You can hear anything anybody says about you.”
“Jun, let me reassure you, I’m not going to hurt Eri again. I’ve realised I’ve made mistakes but I’m willing to make it up to her.”
“Hmm, I’ve heard that before…”
“She means it Jun. She’s already made it up to me.” Eri smiled shyly. Ugh. I don’t want to think about the love of my life with another girl.
“If you say so.. I’d better go, I bet Gaki-san’s wondering why there’s no food for her and Ai-chan.”
“Well okay, see you la-” Eri was cut off as Reina slammed the door. I could hear the murmurs even as I was walking away.
As soon as I got down the first flight of stairs tears were streaming down my face.

#7 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:14 AM

Am I seeing...A JunEri!? :unsure: Actually, I plan to lay my own hands on that pairing, too...when I get the time. Looking forward to this.

EDIT: Wouldn't you know it...I post for the preview, but the first part gets squeezed in first. XD Well, I got confused as first when Eri said that she knew how Junjun felt about Reina, but now I understand it... Aw, but poor Junjun. :)

#8 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:20 AM

whoo hoo! i was right :)
hahaha
I guessed reina first as the one that was yelling since she's the only one i would think that kinda had a temper. And then who goes along with Reina? Eri of course! hahah :unsure:

ooo anxious on what happens next. I have a bad feeling about Reina though lol

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#9 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:21 AM

haha JunEri? A pairing I'm not all that into, but since this seems so interesting I'm curious to see how things turn out for Eri and JunJun. She shouldn't be with Reina! I think you're going to make us all hate her in this story. lol I'm ok with that though.

#10 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:12 AM

oh man, that reina! she's small, jun can take her. XD

#11 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:38 AM

I'm not so fond of JunEri pairing, but this seems interesting.
Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

#12 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:08 PM

I think I'm more inclined to believe that Chun has an obsession with Eri and a desire for Reina. However, I think the Reina desire developed later and this story could take place before that happened. Either way, I don't usually care what pairings people make; it's fun to read no matter what and I'm looking forward to more.
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#13 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:55 PM

I think I'll write another update today since I don't have anything to do.
I really like reading your theories on what you think will happen! So feel free to post them :)

#14 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

I can't wait for an update then! :)
And my theory is that JunJun will get Eri at the end. lol But I would like to see how that's going to happen, because Reina won't let her take Eri away so quickly. I can't wait. :lol:

#15 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:12 PM

I've already got an update :wub: Sorry, it's kind of long.

Chapter 2
For the rest of the day everything was a blur. I gave the taxi driver the wrong address on the way home and didn’t even realise why he was so confused about it.
“Look love I’m sorry but I can’t take you there.”
“Eh? Why not? It’s not that far…”
“I don’t know why you think China’s not that far but there’s no way I’m driving there.”
“EHHHHH?! China? Sorry..” I quickly told him the correct address to stop embarrassing myself further.
On the way home I was looking out of the window all the time, watching all the trees merge together. The world seemed incredibly bland to me at the moment, I didn’t even notice that the store near my apartment was doing a free sample of banana milkshakes, and I love bananas.
I paid the driver double the fare due to giving him the wrong address and walked quickly into the building towards the elevator, fighting back more tears as I moved quicker and quicker towards my floor. I didn’t even bother announcing I was home.
“Oh Ai-chan...." She giggled. "JUN! You’re meant to tell me when you get home!”
“Sorry Gaki-san, don’t let me interrupt you and Ai-chan. I just came home to make you lunch and have a shower.”
“Aw Jun, did she turn you down?”
“What the hell are you talking about? I told you, I was just going to the store.”
“You went to the store and brought nothing back? I know you went to Eri’s, Jun.”
“How did you know?”
“I know you a lot better than you think. If you’d have mentioned it to me I would’ve been able to tell you not to bother since I saw her walking hand in hand back to her house with Reina. I only realised that’s where you’d gone when you’d been an hour and the store’s only up the street.”
“I’m sorry Gaki… I don’t know what I was playing at.”
Ai-chan decided to skip out of hers and Gaki-san’s room at that point, wearing nothing but her underwear and a sock.
“Ai, I worry about your fashion choices sometimes…”
“Ah sorry Jun, I just came out to see where my Risa had got to.”
“Would you mind getting dressed? I know you want to turn Risa on but I’d rather not see.”
“Ahhh I’m so sorry! I’ll be right back!” And with that she ran back into her room.
She waited until Ai had shut the door before she started talking again.
“Look Jun, I know that you’re mad about Eri. And don’t tell Ai-chan but I think that you could do with someone to take your mind off her. Tsunku told me to mentor this new girl but I figure you might as well do it, here’s her details.”
“I’m not sure Gaki-san…”
“Read it.”
“Fine.”
I quickly made them their lunch and headed towards my room to have a shower.
As I was taking my jacket off, I glanced down at the sheet of paper that Gaki-san had handed to me.
Hmm, she’s cute. Very cute in fact, and she’s 21. Not far off my age, actually.
What’s her name again? I wonder as I try to make out the katakana of her name. I’ve lived in Japan for nearly two years and I’m still pretty useless when it comes to reading Japanese.
ShenShen… she must be the leader of that new group. What was their name again? Something Musume...
Ah yeah, Ice Creamusume. Cute name.
I wasted no more time in calling her.

#16 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

XD
You're including Ice Creamusume?!
But I don't even know who's who yet.
Time to look up on them.

First prize to Ai's fashion sense. :blink:

#17 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

^ Ai was going to be wearing less but I decided not to :blink:
Yeah, I'm bringing ICM in since I'm sick of JunLin pairings, and I can't picture JunJun with anyone else in MoMusu, so ShenShen was my choice XD

#18 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

I didn't notice from your first update, but then I saw your second update and had to glance at your profile to verify my suspicions. We've got a tough as nails Yorkshire girl on our hands XD

(ok, I didn't suspect Yorkshire, specifically, but I did detect a slightly rough English voice)
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#19 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

^ Yeah, I thought I'd try and put it across since it's something I could picture taxi drivers doing. I actually got the inspiration from my mate's dad XD

#20 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:00 PM

Whoa ICM, is being brought in... Interesting. :D I wonder if Lightbulb will be brought in.... o___O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users