• Please log in to reply
42462 replies to this topic

#26141 Waku!Waku!

Waku!Waku!

KameiAleque

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:04 PM

Reina clock!! kyaa i wonder what it sounds like..
Posted Image
Set is made by Silverwind [GEE TEE].

"i am your pudding's jelly, would you like to eat me?"
-Taeyeon (SNSD)

#26142 Tsim.07

Tsim.07

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:13 AM

Now if the clock had an alarm ringtone of Reina saying ' okitekudasai' or some other kind of wake up message then that'd be awesome!!

According to my time zone, Reina's Bday starts at 3pm on Tuesday. only two more days!! ;)

Posted Image

#26143 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

^
there is also a Reina clock? how does it sound?

Reina seems to be very worried about turning 20. in an 11/08 MC she said

Reina : There is something I want to say. This is probably the last time I'll meet everyone as a 19-year-old Reina. Even though so, please stop with those "Because she's turning 20, I'm going to stop supporting her" thoughts. I'm serious. It's only from 19 to 20. Please don't say things like you only want to support those in their teens. I'm serious! If I can, I don't want to turn 20 but since I can't stop it, I'll accept it.

i won't stop supporting you, Reina-chan. ;)

Are you serious!? Who would stop supporting her just because she's twenty!?! She's still going to be her adorable yanki self! :)

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#26144 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

9 Smile concert rips from 20091108 Nakano Sun Plaza

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0xlt53
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Reina after SONGS, before the last MC during the encore.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/km727c
Reina's part during the last MC

http://www.sendspace.com/file/66ce5q
Final time Reina comes back onto the stage, after the 2nd Reina encore call, right before they tell the audience to leave.
*(This is the part that was partially translated in OnDiet's blog http://od-radio.blog...mile-1108.html and quoted above.)

Here is the full translation of the above file
Wotas: REI~NA! REI~NA! REI~NA!
(Reina runs back onto the stage)
Reina: YAY!!!!!
Wotas: YAY!!!!!
Reina: I wanted to go back on the stage from over there, but was told there isn't enough time.
Wotas: LOL
Reina: Ummm, there's something I want to say right now.
Wotas: OHHHHHHH!
Reina: This is probably...the last time I'll be seeing you all as 19 years old Reina.
Wotas: EH?
Reina: This is the last time. Therefore, stop it with those "Now that she's 20, I'm not supporting her anymore", honestly!
Wotas: LOL
Reina: Really, I'm just turning from 19 to 20. Don't say things like, "I only support those in their teens" (Reina doing her best wota imitation). Really! If it's possible, I don't want to turn 20! Since I can't stop it, I'll accept it.
Wotas: Wooooooo! (Clapping)
Reina: Ah! When I walk off in that direction, it's bye bye to 19 years old Reina, everyone.
Wotas: EEEEEEEEH!!!!!
Reina: This is perfect timing to say bye bye! Since there's no going back. But really, during SONGS, I could hear you guys so clearly, like "REINA!!!" When I noticed, Gaki-san was like, "It's a sea (of glow sticks)!" Since it was blue (Reina's official color). It was like being in a planetarium. Like a planetarium. I thought it was very pretty! I'm running out of things to say, but I don't want to leave. What should I do?
Wotas: (Different kinds of cheering)
Reina: Haha! But I don't want to leave~
Wotas: (More cheering)
Reina: I said it, YAY!!!!! Wahaha!
Wotas: YAY!!!!!
Reina: Really! Oh man! I wanna sing! But...
Wotas: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reina: Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding!
Wotas: EEEEEEEEEH!!!!!
Reina: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I can't do that!
Wotas: (Still yelling EEEEEEH!!!!!)
Reina: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Slip of the tongue! It's impossible, this is a Morning Musume concert, we can't have a Tanaka Reina solo here.
Wotas: EEEEEEEEH!!!!!
Reina: Maybe....one day...that day will come~
Wotas: OHHHHH!!!!!
Reina: It's just all talk right now. It'll be properly announced (if it becomes reality). Well, I'm leaving now.
Wotas: EEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!
Reina: But I've already looked at you all clearly! Really thank you! Bye bye!
Wotas: EEEEH!!!!!
Reina: Bye bye! Bye bye! Thank you!
Wotas: (Random cheering)
Reina: So everyone....... OTSUKA...
Reina + Wotas: REINA!!!!!
Reina: Bye-bi~

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gm1xwh
Bonus: Reina + Ai-chan mic hack of Kioku no Meiro

#26145 champloo26

champloo26

高橋愛が大好き

• Senpai
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:43 AM

^ thanks for the translation, OMg i wish i had been there, it seems like Reina had so much fun during that MC
Posted Image
all the glory goes to Risa/Misa

#26146 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:46 AM

^
^
that so fun :)

#26147 Boogiepop

Boogiepop

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:13 AM

Tnx for the translation, it was a great concert. Reina is too wonderful for words... i've seen her from the second row! :)

#26148 Reina!♥

Reina!♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:39 AM

^Lol i love your reina avatar. I like reina in sad mode a lot or begging.

#26149 kyyuna

kyyuna

Reina's Personal Butler <3

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:47 AM

@turbo: thank you for the translation :)

now i really wish i went to cheer reina on and listen to her MC :P
田中れいな ドSの中のドM 田中れいなデスッ!!!・・・どーぉ(笑)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#26150 gsonic

gsonic

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:05 AM

Damn, since it's Reina's special 20th birthday I was hoping to send her a message. ^_^ I was looking for weeks in advance for a site to send in to, Niigaki's birthday message site was advertised everywhere so I figured Reina's would too. Just realized REI:FORCE organized it, but it's too late. I don't see why wota couldn't have waited until the 11/15 performance at Fukuoka.

Nobody knows any other "birthday project" sites, do they?

#26151 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:37 AM

Thanks for the translation, turbos! It makes me sad to hear her say that there might be some people out there who won't support a Reina who's 20. Reina and I are pretty close in age, I'm turning 20 in about a month from now, but it doesn't have nearly the same significance in America as it does in Japan. She may not be a teenager anymore but she'll still be a kid at heart, I think ^^;

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#26152 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:58 AM

i won't stop supporting you, Reina-chan. ^^;

i second that :(
i will support Reina no matter how old she turns.

@turbos86: thanks for that post XD i really wish i was there, i'm so glad to see people so many people supporting her, and hopefully there won't be people who will stop supporting just because she is turning 20.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#26153 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:44 AM

Awwwwww, shout out to Reina - Advance Happy Birthday Reina Tanaka. May you have more and fun loving birthdays to come ^^;

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#26154 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:52 AM

Thanks Turbos for the translation. It's lovely to see how much the girls love performing and love their audience. I can't think of any American performer standing on a stage and telling her audience she doesn't want to leave.........who cannot love this girl for being this way?

#26155 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:04 AM

@turbos86

Thanks for uploading those audio clips and for translating the one of the final time Reina comes back onto the stage, after the 2nd Reina encore call, right before they tell the audience to leave, which made me wish I was there, on that concert.
I will never stop supporting Reina-chan, for me she will be the same Reina-chan we all love.

#26156 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:47 AM

thanks turbos for translating...wow! that's soo nice...:lol: lovee it....i can feel that reina is hapeee ! :) :P and, no matter what her age is- i'll still support her! :) reina is reina:) <3 heheh^^ wow...she's 20....:) :P i bet all the gokkies and rokkies will drink outside together now more often:) hehehe..and oh, PLUS- junjun- since she's 21...:) ^_^hehee..:)
Posted Image

#26157 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for that translation turbos86!
Wow.. I really wish I was there...

#26158 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:06 PM

Reina's words to the audience were really cute in that MC http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c16.gif
I hope she hasn't meet any fan who's said "I only support teenagers" x_x
I got mostly a "good-bye to my 19-years-old-self" feeling in her words, maybe because it's the last concert before she turns 19. Hopefully in the next concert (on Saturday) she'll be all "oh yeah I'm 20 now!" :)
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#26159 reina*

reina*

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

Thank you so much turbos!!!!

Reina is simply and purely AMAZING http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/wub.gif x_x OMG did she say she wanted to have a solo concert!? YES PLEASE! I've been waiting for so long for her to release her own solo single.

#26160 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:59 PM

@turbo thanks for the audio clip and the translations. I'm not yet that familiar.

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users