• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#21101 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

C-ute are doing really well these past few singles, I don't think she's stupid to put herself in such rumours. It's a lot easier for celebrities to become friends with one another and seeing how they're in the same uni and take the same route home, sure it COULD lead to things but like the other rumour with the chinese guy that surfaced before, they're probably just friends.

#21102 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

99% thing come from 2ch must be taken with a grain of salt. I thought all of us understand this fact about 2ch.

I thought wrong.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#21103 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm not insulting Airi in any way, but some fans tend to glorify idols as superior human beings. They are not. They often even have more issues than a random person on the street. Wearing a couple necklace is not being stupid. It's an oversight. Guess what, it happens to normal people and idols are normal people.

I'm not spreading any rumors, either. People can believe what they want. Personally, I find the evidences incriminating, but I know others would not want to accept the truth. I mean seriously, photographed sightings of them together, a couple necklace of all things, and the fact that it's a third party who "heard" Fuma's puzzle piece is with a friend. Of course none of the agencies are gonna act guilty now... until there's more evidence.

Also, don't pretend that Airi would get into Keio if she was not an idol or the daughter of a well-known professional golfer. Her high school marks were far from stellar.

Try putting yourself in Airi's shoes if you consider yourself a caring fan. She understands that she's not going to be an idol forever. In fact, she's confessed that she's always been concerned about whether being an idol is the right decision. At her age she has to live a little, and being the ace talent of H!P she has market value. That's how she ends up with someone like Fuma. Can you see the future the way Airi sees it? I'm not saying I can, I'm saying you have to be realistic.

#21104 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

Dude, spreading a rumor and posting a real authentic news are two different things.

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#21105 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

My take is that she is probably dating, if airi knows her position she probably knows that ufa need her more than she needs them and would never let her go as c-ute is at their peak and losing airi will make all their hard work for nothing. In my eyes airi has nothing to lose if she gets released as she already has the money and will probably give her more free time for other things.

#21106 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

My take is that she is probably dating, if airi knows her position she probably knows that ufa need her more than she needs them and would never let her go as c-ute is at their peak and losing airi will make all their hard work for nothing. In my eyes airi has nothing to lose if she gets released as she already has the money and will probably give her more free time for other things.

Except for the wota backlash.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#21107 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

Personally, I find the evidences incriminating, but I know others would not want to accept the truth.

That's because at this point in time, your so-called "truth" is not an objective truth. Which puts it in the realm of speculation.

#21108 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

^^ and the disappointment/negative feelings from the other members. She knows the group needs her - and if the group comes crashing down, so do the other girls' careers for the foreseeable future (think of Tsuji after W went on hiatus).

In the end, it is a rumor born and spread on 2ch - there is nothing from any reputable news source and is thus supposition and nothing more than gossip/rumors, which ARE against the forum rules (See General #3).

#21109 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

It would make sense if money was her aim in life. But I think singing is way more important for her, as she often tells us on her blog. Plus, °C-ute are like sisters for each other. That's why I think she would have everything to lose if she left °C-ute.

#21110 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Don't forget that she's taking up IT in university. Not music or any performing art. Airi is realistic. While in a perfect world Airi could make a living as a recording artist (I'd much rather have her as an actress with some singles on the sides, like Yui Aragaki), her parents are accomplished people who no doubt have educated her about life.

Whether parents can stop their child from dating, though, is an entirely different matter.

#21111 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

How did you know Airi is realistic when she used to be nude at home?

(talking about too lazy, even to wear a panty, whoopsie!)

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#21112 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

I think shes only really close to maimi and the buono girls but i do believe she does care about the group and doesnt want to sabotage them.The hidden camera video of maimi planning to leave c-ute and airi saying she would leave too proves this without mentioning the other girls. Anyways as longs as Airi doesnt fall madly in love i think c-ute is safe as love can make people do stupid things.

#21113 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

How did you know Airi is realistic when she used to be nude at home?

(talking about too lazy, even to wear a panty, whoopsie!)

I know this is a joke post, but it's not at all unusual for a girl to be that lazy at home. :P Now falling asleep while doing anything, even drying your hair, is a bit less common.

#21114 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:47 AM

Don't forget that she's taking up IT in university. Not music or any performing art. Airi is realistic. While in a perfect world Airi could make a living as a recording artist (I'd much rather have her as an actress with some singles on the sides, like Yui Aragaki), her parents are accomplished people who no doubt have educated her about life.

Whether parents can stop their child from dating, though, is an entirely different matter.

you're speculating too much. surprised mods didn't edit you more.

anyhoo, "STEM" subjects like IT or computer science have been dead for decades even since FTAs run rapid all over the world, and i doubt google is gonna buy any japanese startups within a continously struggling japanese economy. that and japan has a ridiculous number of unemployed graduates(much like USA, China, any country have a half-decent education system). if airi doesn't get top grades and get head-hunted before she even graduates, she'll likely end up going back into the entertainment business like Makoto Ogawa(and remember, ALL 5th gen of MM supposedly had excellent grades).

in an economy downturn large corporations who do most of the hiring for "traditional" jobs covered by STEM subjects are not gonna hire young people that often. last i read, most japanese corps are keeping their old folks pass retirement age, and freezing employment!

they weren't kidding when they said japan's poor economy may have encouraged the current "warring state" of the idol industry.

Spoiler

Edited by PCC, 12 November 2013 - 06:11 AM.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#21115 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

Looks like a set that can be easily bought by anyone with the right amount of money, so I don't see why people are jumping to conclusions over some jewelry.

#21116 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

"subjects like IT or computer science have been dead for decades"

This is pretty much a crazy statement. Japan even hires foreign skilled workers in the IT industry when they have to.

Tech is bigger than ever before, in Japan and any other developed country. You must have read a decades old article about it or something.

#21117 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

anyhoo, "STEM" subjects like IT or computer science have been dead for decades

... Not sure what time you're living in. But as a computer science major, I don't see anything related to software and hardware going anywhere anytime soon. I've been to events that let students talk to potential employers and there have been a growing number of companies hiring computer related majors. As long as people depend on technology, techie people will be around to either make new ones, reinvent old ones, or fix the existing ones. 

That aside, if both their agencies don't say anything then it's nothing to be too worried about. Right now C-ute is steadily rising in popularity. I'm sure each and every one of them know how important this time is. They've been struggling for YEARS and even if you guys say Airi has nothing to lose if she leaves C-ute, then explain why she stayed all these years? Those 10+ years she spent with C-ute isn't something she's going to let go easily.

#21118 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

This thread has been a bit off the past days (even before the necklace thing)

I suggest you people get it back on track now.

The 2ch rumor has been stated and discussed. No reason to go into it again.

It is a unverified gossip, and as long as there is no verfication by any kind of substantial source it will be treated as such.

Understood, Kuraudo17?

That's all, folks

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#21119 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

anyhoo, "STEM" subjects like IT or computer science have been dead for decades

... Not sure what time you're living in. But as a computer science major, I don't see anything related to software and hardware going anywhere anytime soon. I've been to events that let students talk to potential employers and there have been a growing number of companies hiring computer related majors. As long as people depend on technology, techie people will be around to either make new ones, reinvent old ones, or fix the existing ones. 

That aside, if both their agencies don't say anything then it's nothing to be too worried about. Right now C-ute is steadily rising in popularity. I'm sure each and every one of them know how important this time is. They've been struggling for YEARS and even if you guys say Airi has nothing to lose if she leaves C-ute, then explain why she stayed all these years? Those 10+ years she spent with C-ute isn't something she's going to let go easily.

off topic but someone from USA said a computer science Phd expects to earn 40K to 90K a year? that's kind of low for a Phd. many non-Phds are complaining about working free as interns and never getting a fulltime job out of the "experience". never mind if it's in computers or anything. maybe things are better in real developed countries? heh. but from all sources i know of, hiring prospects are still pretty bad in japan. airi is most likely to stay in entertainment where she has the most respect and connections. 

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#21120 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

Airi has so much star power in her if she ever left C-ute she could probably go solo on her own. She has plenty of solo tracks in her resume to make other companies want to sign her. However I think her career as an idol is still a long one, I don't see her leaving the industry anytime soon. Anyhow, is she making a new PB? I'm dying to know what the new theme is though I'm obsessed with uniform girls - they're cute :) 

Btw... those rumor photos are pretty terrible in quality. I personally can't make anything out of them........... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users