• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#21081 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Well, I just saw the 2ch thread about it and the evidence is overwhelming. Airi dating doesn't surprise me as much as dating one guy after another in a short amount of time. Maybe even two-timing them? But Airi grew up with a lot of pressure from her parents, her peers, and her bosses. It's only natural that she has repressions. Looks like she just couldn't keep herself from doing it anymore.

Also, hormones.

#21082 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

^

But what kind of evidences are you talking about ? I mean, these necklaces seem to be widely spread; so her lover could be fuma kikuchi as well as any other guy ...  And these necklaces also exist for parents-children, best friends etc...  so she could share it with her mother, father, brother or even best friend.

And once again, I don't see why she would post a pic of herself obviously pointing at it if she actually had a boyfriend. Especially after this recent scandal with Raycley: she knows more than anyone else how paranoid and interpretative some wota can be. 

Just to say this picture certainly has a very banal explanation.

#21083 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

One word: Hormones

Also, hormones.

did you mean them?

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#21084 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

OMG! Two people have eyes, so they must be together!!!!!!!

Seriously people...

oh my...

you have told me before if both you and Chinami have same clothes and necklace !!!

you two must be dating !!!!

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#21085 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I don't understand why people are trying to make the most stupid rumors up with literally no evidence to prove it!
I mean she only gets to see her family New Year so I don't know how she'd find the time to start dating on top of her idol duties.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#21086 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Airi is not a shining goddess of wisdom. She got into Keio via a recommendation. Idols have never been beacons of intelligence in the first place. Airi and Fuma wore the necklaces not realizing they would be incriminated so easily. They wear them for the same reason couples wear couple items - to express their love. There's even a "you and me against the world" vibe going on with relationships like that.

Here's more evidence: http://majide2ch.blo...chi-really.html

#21087 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Whoa looks, her fellow comrade was so mad with this rumor. She even fired a gun in public.

xNnS9N4.jpg

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#21088 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

@Kuraudo17 : I have to admit this link you posted made me upset :sob: I dunno what to think about this crappy rumor anymore. Let's just wait and see, I guess ... :(

#21089 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

@isotop

There is no need to be upset about the link. Don't take all those posts on 2ch seriously. Basically every day there is at least one new thread attacking C-ute in different ways on 2ch. Just ignore them.

#21090 meds

meds

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Where can I found The 2ch thread?

#21091 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

^

^

I guess you must be right. But these pics and what they're saying seem pretty accurate and relevant, unfortunately.  :(

#21092 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yeah but 2ch have a way to make their lies look like truth. :/

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#21093 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

It's still all rumor and hearsay, with some shaky uncertain pictures, and actually with contradictory hearsay as well (Kikuchi just gave the other necklace to a friend). Airi's continuing to blog like normal, not mentioning anything about this at all. In the past if something like this was taken seriously, you'd generally see some kind of response from the girl or agency. This is, once again, fans blowing it all out of proportion cause they like to freak out about things. Has no one else seriously been around long enough to be used to these things? lol.

That said, if it were true, good for Airi to have a healthy social life despite all the trappings of an idol. At nearly 20 years old now, a little something would be good for her <3 She's only been an idol since she was 8, after all.

#21094 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

http://majide2ch.blo...chi-really.html

309.jpg

#21095 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

If they're together, then I'm happy for them! If it's just a rumour the same XD

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#21096 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

The agency must've been all like, "Dem paranoid fans need babysittin'. Dispatch the team!" XD

Jokes aside, I don't think this is a big deal. Plus they don't have a picture together so all us fans can do is speculate. It isn't as serious as the Raycley gig so it's gonna fade eventually. That OR UFA's gonna dispatch the team.

#21097 meds

meds

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

I am totally confused and failed to find the original thread on 2ch.
Is she dating both Raycley and Fuma Kikuchi?

#21098 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

^

And ME, and THAT FEMALE DONKEY DOWN AT THE FARM.

Yeah, Airi's a bi who's also into zoophilia :rolleyes:

...Really? To qualify as an Airi fan you must believe in any horseshit?

#21099 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

^haha yeah i agree on this! :D

#21100 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Airi is not a shining goddess of wisdom. She got into Keio via a recommendation. Idols have never been beacons of intelligence in the first place. Airi and Fuma wore the necklaces not realizing they would be incriminated so easily. They wear them for the same reason couples wear couple items - to express their love. There's even a "you and me against the world" vibe going on with relationships like that.
Here's more evidence: http://majide2ch.blo...chi-really.html

If I were a mod I'd suspend you for spreading baseless rumors which are against the rules, I believe. I find it insulting that you not only impugn her dignity, you attack her intelligence. If there's anything to be said about C-ute it's that these girls are all much smarter than they seem. Airi is in Keio because she worked hard to get there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users