• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#21041 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for the help guys :) I think I'll just go to CDJapan then. I probably will do the slowest shipping as well.. after buying a lot of PBs, I don't think I'll have enough money left for good shipping... But I'll still get them eventually I suppose! I guess I'll have to look at preorder options when the new PB comes out so I can snag a photo. If they're through other sites with fees to send to the US, I wonder if they're worth it. 

EDIT:

Ehh.. looks like I'll have to find out somewhere else to order instead of CD japan. After adding 3 books they removed 80% of the shipping options and the cheapest one was $56 for JUST the shipping alone. I'm better off buying it somewhere else since the total would be like $165+.. lame. Amazon has them but they're about $10-20 more than the retail price. And the total comes out to $120 for her 3 latest PBs :\

Can you pm me also on where i can download gomennasai cause rhe one in the tracker has few seeder, i hope it;s in 720p and not so large file but if it;s a big file i still download it, thanks in advance.

Check your PM!

#21042 D-Airi

D-Airi

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

I have just watched airi's this year bday event. I really like it, esp her performace in first kiss, my alright sky and over the rainbow. I ever tot that she is no longer capable singing those high notes in first kiss, but damn i am proven wrong. She even sings them effortlessly like she always have. And her deeper voice in my boy and cider opening is just flawless. It is the first event after the chisaai event in 2011 that i enjoyed very much. Cant wait for her solo event in december, cant wait to listen to that amazing voice again and again.

#21043 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

I have just watched airi's this year bday event. I really like it, esp her performace in first kiss, my alright sky and over the rainbow. I ever tot that she is no longer capable singing those high notes in first kiss, but damn i am proven wrong. She even sings them effortlessly like she always have. And her deeper voice in my boy and cider opening is just flawless. It is the first event after the chisaai event in 2011 that i enjoyed very much. Cant wait for her solo event in december, cant wait to listen to that amazing voice again and again.

Is this on tracker yet?

EDIT:
Dunno how to delete my post, but found it!

#21044 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Tenka Toitsu 13-11-01

abnfT58l.jpg abdm5wwH.jpg adsqKqML.jpg aco5sUPr.jpg adjB3lKI.jpg

aczcbQEp.jpg acr5Ldhk.jpg acp5yHZP.jpg abfO6lJi.jpg acnZEa6b.jpg

acus6g7O.jpg accxzpzQ.jpg abmk0wgk.jpg abrJsM8F.jpg abgS7fM8.jpg

abvbl4ys.jpg abhss8Yg.jpg abcLS6Su.jpg acf1veC9.jpg acsRYiEZ.jpg

adkQxLWx.jpg acsMuJrD.jpg acjtoAl7.jpg abpfSiPU.jpg adrL44g3.jpg

adqlJ6Ze.jpg acokTVdW.jpg abmgc5kz.jpg adjSveQT.jpg adnbbfyA.jpg

acdV5N1B.jpg abm3vVe1.jpg adoYtN05.jpg aclb4Iom.jpg

#21045 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

^

So cute ! I love their facial expressions ! <3

#21046 Parman

Parman

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

@lovemusic u have this file?? i want to watch this file T-T

高橋 夏焼 山木

#21047 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

MC of C-ute live at Hamamatsu Shizuoka.

"Takayuki saw Airi's nude by chance"

Airi often slept in the bathroom.
At the day, She was tired so much.
Before she knew, she was sleeping on the bed with a towel.

Airi asked it her mother later.
According to her mother, her brother Takayuki seriously told her mother.
"Unfortunately, I've seen Ai-chan's nude... sigh"
(**Airi is called Ai-chan in her home)
From 910 Percent

Aaaannddd more nude Airi stories. XD Man, I can only imagine how tired she must have been... Too tired to even change... but then again, stories like these are normal in families.

^The Tenka Toitsu Quiz appearance. It's cut though so only the AirixMomochi parts are shown.

#21048 Rogre

Rogre

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

^Funny when I read this I didn't imagine how tired Airi was, but I did imagine other things :ph34r: :c18:

suzukisig1_zps49f105df.png?t=1375106594

Set made by Ugly-chan

#21049 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

By chance ?  Not so sure... :ph34r:

@Takayuki : if ever you're browsing this thread by chance, please don't be mean and share some of your pics with us. You can pm me if you want  ;)  :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: 

Spoiler

#21050 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if UFA are aware of this site, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the H!P girls have even checked it out from time to time, out of nothing more than sheer curiosity.

And it's her brother, so small slip ups like this are bound to happen from time to time ... not like it was a fan in a hotel or anything outrageous.  It was just something that happened that has gone public because she's in the public eye.

#21051 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

But the posts of this site are in Englandish, are there even translators in Japan dedicated to H!O?

#21052 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

By "Englandish" do you mean "Engrish"?  Or is it just a term with which I am unfamiliar?

#21053 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

LOL I did see that post on my Facebook feed about seeing her nude. I thought it was hilarious and made me super jelly.

However from the sound of it, he just saw her in the bathrobe. I need clarification if it was bathrobe nude or nude nude :P this would dictate my jealousy levels

#21054 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

i think there was an involvement of a towel. so towel therefore is the lucky thing XD

well it's her bro anyways.. can't help it. can't :lol:

kamei.jpg

#21055 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Apparently her brother's confession to their mother was he saw her naked. So he must have removed the towel. Who wouldn't? Though Airi is rather flat and I noticed gratuitous use of padding in her latest solo DVD.

#21056 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Apparently her brother's confession to their mother was he saw her naked. So he must have removed the towel. Who wouldn't? Though Airi is rather flat and I noticed gratuitous use of padding in her latest solo DVD.

lol
You know, a towel doesn't cover a whole body...

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#21057 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

So he must have removed the towel. Who wouldn't?

uuuuhhhh........................................................................................

#21058 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

I hope for her her brother is not that kind of pervert...  ^^; :lol:

Spoiler

#21059 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

^

What you're talking about goes way beyond perversion;

seriously: insinuating the famously pro golfer Suzuki family practicing consensual incest?

#21060 MamaStayfit

MamaStayfit

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

I think it's best to take those kind of jokes with a grain/truckload of salt XD

"Being able to turn your passion into your work is bliss." - Ai Takahashi, 2011.11.22

"Of course we don't want to lose. Not to other idols, nor to the previous Morning Musume." - Riho Sayashi, 2013.08.22

"Seriously doing my best...That's all I can do. And I will do it. More than anyone else." - Mizuki Fukumura, 2013.08.25

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users