• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#81 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:09 PM

Those are sooooo cute! I wonder if they intentionally packaged Kago & Tsuji separately, since they seemed to be the two most popular members it meant fans would need to purchase both sets to get them.  ^^;

Oh, no doubt.  Marketing at its finest! 

Now I need to figure out how to keep those figures standing on top of a cabinet that I open & close often.  They barely stand balanced, but they have little holes in the bottom of their feet for some sort of peg/stand.  Not sure if such a thing is sold or I'll have to somehow make one.

Can I just say that I think it is pathetic that the great Minimoni only has a 6-page thread on here??!!  Sure, they're no longer current or active but this forum has been around and they're such a legacy act!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#82 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 04:30 PM

You can use Blu Tack, it's like a sticky rubber than you can use to fix (non permanent) your figures still. I use it with my Playmobil collection and it works for that use. You can easily take it away from figures and all surface (even wood or paper) and it don't let marks or sticky rests.

It's selled in stationery or any any store that sells writing stuff. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#83 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 05:34 PM

^ cool idea!! Indeed I was reaching out for help by posting that, so thank you for coming to may aide. 

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#84 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:45 AM

Yes blue tack works wonders. Though as it ages, it becomes weaker occasionally. When I was a kid, my mom made a bunch of paper decorations and put them in my room with blue tack. It was wonderful though some of them aged and fell off a couple years later.

I wonder why MiniMoni only has 6 pages though. It was such a great group.

#85 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:09 AM

^ Well considering Morning Musme's first post here was 2007 and the group is still running strong, and Minimon's time period was 2000-2004, it kind of explains it.  Most posts in this forum are about current happenings, new fans joining in and lineup changes, etc.  Mini Moni are a defunct act, pre-dating this forum so yeah.  We should keep them alive though!  I do by watching their DVDs all of the time.

I recently obtained a Hello!Project Kids DVD volumes 1 & 2 which are hosted my Minimoni... I never get sick of them, and they seem to be having such a fun time!  I love how cavalier they are about everything and how they let you hear some studio people laughing from the sidelines, etc.  Ai Kago is the funnies clown of them all, but I keep falling in love with Mari Yaguchi more every time I see her.  She seems like the ultimate person to hang out with.

pa.54411.1.jpg?o2y0wp

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#86 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:52 PM

No doubt Yaguchi is the queen of comedy in Hello! Project. ^_^

Anyway, it's always funny to see... hmmmm. I don't know... the bloopers of Telephone Ring Ring Ring? You can see specially how them hate the milk :itadakimasu:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#87 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:43 PM

I think many newly incoming fans also feel a bit slain when seeing how long H!P has already existed and how many groups, subgroups, soloists, shuffles, anime units, special units etc. have already been there. Because of that it might be difficult and time consuming to have a look at everything past (I remember myself spending a whole year from mid 2009 until spring 2010 until I had looked at and listened to everything in H!P's history), thus many newer fans won't discover all the old acts so easily, especially when they have been inactive (or disbanded) since long ago.

#88 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:51 PM

^ That blooper clip is SO fun!! Is that from the single DVD by chance??
Yaguchi's fall at 1:50 killed me !!! LOL

You can use Blu Tack, it's like a sticky rubber than you can use to fix (non permanent) your figures still. I use it with my Playmobil collection and it works for that use. You can easily take it away from figures and all surface (even wood or paper) and it don't let marks or sticky rests.

It's selled in stationery or any any store that sells writing stuff.  :good:

This idea worked perfectly!! Thank you so much.  Now I can open my CD/DVD cabinet without them falling down!

Spoiler

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#89 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:45 PM

That is a lot of Blue Tack. :w00t:  But if it works, it's fine. :good:

Don't know where the bloopers are from, I found it as is in Youtube, and welcome 3 minutes of our girls. :arrow:

#90 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:08 AM

^ well at first I thought you meant like make full pads for them like green army men have, then I started to wonder if just a tiny, thin amount was needed so I just did something in between.  They're kind of high up actually, even though the photo was taken from above so it's not a big deal.

And I just ordered the Mini Moni DVD single for the telephone song figuring that segment is probably (hopefully) the 3rd behind the scenes t rack.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#91 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:45 PM

So I got the DVD video single for Telephone! Rin Rin Rin and yes - the blooper reel was on there!  yayyyyy 

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#92 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:13 AM

You bet and win this time. :good:

#93 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

I have them to keep me company at work now!

Minimoni.jpg

That's a great collection of Minimoni merchandise you've got! Very jealous, especially of those figures they're so cute and would look great on my desk!! I'll have to have a look for some now!!

However all I've found so far are a couple of Mika plushies:
https://www.ebay.co....tm/111999898667
and
https://www.ebay.co....tm/111993993562

I like them but I'm not a huge plushie is fan, I think I'd prefer a set of those little models, so if anyone here is... I'm not sure how rare Mika is, I've seen a few Mari's before but never a Mika - then all of a sudden there were two!!

What is this Japan auction site that you find them on??

#94 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:29 AM

^ Yahoo auctions Japan.  I have to use a 3rd party service to do it though.

I'm willing to part with this mini set if your interested.  Pun intended.

MM2.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#95 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

Do you remember this ad? Yuko lies about her size for looks better before the guy, and...

#96 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 12:59 AM

wow lol... no I certainly don't "remember" it as I've never seen it, but it's always refreshing to see Mini Moni I haven't seen before (:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#97 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:43 AM

CwBu0WIW8AAI_Z9.jpg

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#98 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:10 AM

^ <3 <3 <3

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#99 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

She can stop the time and looks always so fresh. :wub:

#100 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:18 PM

Oh wow! Seeing Mari in that outfit again makes me so happy! If she still had the blonde hair you'd find it hard to tell if it was taken now or back then.

I wonder if she kept it or if it's been sat in storage at H!P somewhere all this time? Or is it a completely new one??

Oh and hanawopun, thanks for the offer of the models, I'm tempted but I might have to pass on it at the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users