147 replies to this topic

#141 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 09:43 AM

How this girls looks like teenagers? <3 <3

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#142 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:31 AM

Kago Ai sings “Hinamatsuri” Solo on her YouTube channel.

#143 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 10:51 AM

Thanks Knightsaber Priss. She is the same charmer.  :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#144 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:37 PM

Aya Ishiguro was going thru her "trunk room" and found this rare collectible---a Mini Moni toaster (first two pics)! I found a picture of an actual toaster on a WiT thread of "useless H!P collectibles," couldn't find a picture of a piece of toast with the impression on it. I would love to have one!

Attached Files

#145 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1127 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 03:02 PM

I saw it too. Awesome when OGs share old stuff like this!

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#146 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 12:47 AM

Aya Ishiguro was going thru her "trunk room" and found this rare collectible---a Mini Moni toaster (first two pics)! I found a picture of an actual toaster on a WiT thread of "useless H!P collectibles," couldn't find a picture of a piece of toast with the impression on it. I would love to have one!

There used to be a video on YouTube where Minimoni met Shimura Ken (as Bakatono) and they presented him with one of those toasters. And it included a bit of toast with the design on it!
Sadly I can’t find that video now so imagine the copyright people have had it removed.

#147 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 08:32 AM

One of those toasters sold in 2019 on Yahoo! Auctions (Japan) for ¥300, or less than $3 USD. But to ship it to the US would have cost $60.

https://yahoo.aleado...onID=n336124147

#148 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 09:59 PM

Weirdly I only just thought of looking on Apple Music for Mini Moni。and they’ve got two albums on there. Even more oddly though most of their top songs appear to be absent.
They’ve got the Aiin collaborations but the likes of Jankenpyon are not there. A licensing issue? Seems odd that they’d have the others but not the classics!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users