• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#41 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:58 AM

At first, I was often at the D.A.M.N Tracker. But since it's gone, and changed to a new one(which is less known), I decided to drop myself here. I used to share my files at the tracker, even now I still upload files at the new Lucia tracker. Since only Senpais can upload files HERE, you won't see me uploading files on this tracker yet. :wink:
Posted Image

#42 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:48 PM

I found this place by googling morning musume.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#43 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:12 AM

..link from jpopsuki.. :cool

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#44 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:38 AM

I got here searching for Morning Musume vids.

I found this place by googling morning musume

Funny how googling has turned into a verb ^__^. Just like how wiki'ing and imdb'ing are.

Also funny how googling looks like "go ogling" if you put a space in thar ^__^

-nyekobug

WOOT, happy 900th post to me! KyuuHyakuPooooostoooooooooooooo!
1.95TB uploaded!!!! \^.^/ Unofficially in charge of the HM2000 reseed project. My favorites: infidelguy.com, Digitally Imported FM (my playlist), 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Opie and Anthony. Visit the 塊魂 (Katamari Damashii) message board too!

Server is offline pretty much indefinately for filesharing. Sakura beats my share ratio :(

#45 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 09:56 PM

..................... :P :huh :unsure
i dont remember :D
i guess from google or some link from a site :wink:
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#46 Looshkin

Looshkin

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:59 PM

I actually don't remember either.

I think I wrote how I found this place in another simmilar thread on this forum though.

Which I guess would be a good crossover to the "words to live by" thread: write things down, so you won't forget it.

#47 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:42 AM

I think I came here through public mm but im not sure. I remember a lot of DCing back then though.. maybe someone there told me =)

(grats nyekobug ^^)

#48 LEGEND

LEGEND

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:07 AM

a friend told me from a forum that Im still on called tokyonights.

#49 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:17 AM

i think i found this place when i want to search more bout berryz..... can't remember correctly

#50 Ruroshin

Ruroshin

7th gen member

• Uploader
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:05 PM

At first, I was often at the D.A.M.N Tracker. But since it's gone, and changed to a new one(which is less known), I decided to drop myself here. I used to share my files at the tracker, even now I still upload files at the new Lucia tracker. Since only Senpais can upload files HERE, you won't see me uploading files on this tracker yet. :wink:

I don't think you have to be a senpai to upload here, you just need to have something revalent to upload and ask one of the mods.

#51 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 06:40 AM

honestly i'm just fin my final paper n for weeks i'm just sitting here facing this pity monitor...
thinking what am i going to be after gradute this august n hoping that i'll receive lots of email n phone calls for an interview... gosh some of my friends already receive their offer letter, me?

huhuhuhu then come the idea of searching for momosu through google n finally i also dun get the idea how i end up here hehehehe

;p

#52 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 06:54 AM

honestly i'm just fin my final paper n for weeks i'm just sitting here facing this pity monitor...
thinking what am i going to be after gradute this august n hoping that i'll receive lots of email n phone calls for an interview... gosh some of my friends already receive their offer letter, me?

huhuhuhu then come the idea of searching for momosu through google n finally i also dun get the idea how i end up here hehehehe

;p

The keyboard gnomes lead you here.. XD ::):

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#53 Mari-san

Mari-san

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:02 PM

Hi I was searching through Google and then I saw this site and I saw and read that´s all about Momusu and all HP so I joined in.

#54 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:18 AM

Hi I was searching through Google and then I saw this site and I saw and read that´s all about Momusu and all HP so I joined in.

then ya'r choosen one..... keyboard gnomes huh mogxiii :blink:

#55 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:08 AM

i use bittorrent and DC++ to download my stuff. in one of the DC++ hubs i use, i was talking to some people and i asked them where i could find really good bittorrent dls for H!P cuz they al know i'm a huge H!P fan. to make a long story short, i eventually ended up here and i'm glad i did :D XD
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#56 JFC

JFC

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 06:58 AM

I knew Hello!Online as a great torrent site, but that's it. I hadn't realized until very recently that there's a forum here too. (stupid of me, I know)

Edited by JFC, 03 January 2006 - 07:07 AM.

Posted Image

#57 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:15 AM

I knew Hello!Online as a great torrent site, but that's it. I hadn't realized until very recently that there's a forum here too. (stupid of me, I know)

Heh.. happens to most people.. no worries. :lol:
It's called lurking.. heh.. yea it happens everywhere.. I usually lurk most of the times at other torrent sites.. unless the forum is very exciting.. then I'll join in.. just like this one.. ::lol::

Hooray for Hello! Online~

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#58 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:12 PM

I came here because I wanted to find mechaike bakajo... I found somebody with it on limewire but they were only on sporadically and only uploaded at about 10 kB/s... which sucks for a 600+MB file.

#59 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:25 PM

i use bittorrent and DC++ to download my stuff. in one of the DC++ hubs i use, i was talking to some people and i asked them where i could find really good bittorrent dls for H!P cuz they al know i'm a huge H!P fan. to make a long story short, i eventually ended up here and i'm glad i did XD XD

I have no luck on DC++ all that seems to ever happen is i sit in queues all day as others download from me. O well i guess it goes like that for some.

Anyway i ended up here during the time that the Bunko tracker was still around. This tracker was mostly Hello Project and that was clearly my fav part of J-pop.

#60 hirokun

hirokun

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:28 PM

I was bowsing the net and found a site called youtube.com that's when I saw Morning Musume for the 1st time. I wanted to find more vids of them ans I ended up here. I really like it here I can get vids and people are helpful too.^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users