• Please log in to reply
985 replies to this topic

#961 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

@GetRapper, yeah that's the video i saw before i made my comment. as i mentioned before yunho and changmin are the type to keep pressing forward, but they still need time to grieve. you could see in both the morning show and their concert that they haven't had time to take in whats happening. I have no doubt in my mind that they were both invited to the main funeral today, but like EXO could only go to the public hall due to their Japanese schedules. I'm overall genuinely disappointed in the Japanese media for what seems to be a huge lack of compassion for the people still in mourning. 

I bring happier news, on the morning of Jonghyun's funeral, fans from japan and korea could see the moon setting and the sun rising. For some odd reason, the moon was a blue moon! Blue moons are usually a very light shade of blue, but today's moon was pearl aqua, the same colour as SHINee's fandom colour! Blue moons are quiet rare, appearing only once a year or two, and the next was was expected to be on January of next year. Whether its a huge coincidence or Jonghyun's shenanigans as the newest angel in the sky, it's was a nice thing to see and helped a lot of Shawol get a sense of closure. http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-42436476

tumblr_inline_p1aj4rnl2i1tui8uv_500.jpg

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#962 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:32 PM

I saw the video too, I didn't want to link it. :(  I also saw the Sukkiri video and it was hearbreaking seeing the boys visibly distraught.

From what I understand it's very hard to change concert schedules in Japan, so I guess it couldn't be helped.

I'm happy that Shawols were able to find some sense of joy and closure.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#963 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

I can't come to terms at the fact that he is gone. I cry looking at his band mates trying to stay strong, but just like the fans they are heartbroken. It's really disappointed me the Japanese media couldn't be more considerate? How can people perform in a concert the day after going to a funeral? My mind would be in too of a different place to focus on performing.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#964 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

Taeyeon had her christmas concert today and had a small message for Jonghyun at the start of the show. Similar to what she has already said about them both being very similar and hoping that he is not forgotten for what he was.

#965 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

EXO dedicated their song Angel to Jjongie, according to fans Jongin and Suho couldn't hold back their tears and Jongin wasn't able to sing. 

I'm still in this realm of disbelief, like i listen to SHINee songs and watch video's of them and my mind is saying "hes not here anymore" but even though i have moment of realization throughout the day, the idea that he's never coming back just hasn't really sunk in yet.

#966 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

Same, I used to love the imitation Heechul would do of his husky voice and for some reason I have it stuck in my head. That and including watching his funny videos still makes it really hard to explain that he is gone. ^

#967 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:12 AM

I still can't quite believe it either. I keep having to tell myself he's gone.

Today I was blasting out Ring Ding Dong, and I just felt like "I want to sing with Jonghyun". So I'm belting along in broken Korean and probably saying all the words wrong but actually having a good time but then when it got to his big solos after the whole "Break out, break out" part I just suddenly started bawling. Every time I think I'm ok it just hits me again almost without warning.

Onew posted a short message on his instagram. The translation is "It doesn't matter who you are and what you do but please remember this one thing. Someone loves you more than you love yourself. I'll cheer you on, I love you."

I'm glad to have heard from him. I know it's selfish but I've been dying to hear something from all of them. They shouldn't have to think about doing anything public and tbh they owe us nothing right now, but even the smallest sign of them makes me feel a little less worried for them.

Anyway... I've been too sad lately... so I decided to look up some of my favourite moments of SHINee and Jonghyun. Instead of dwelling on the sadness, I want to remember the good times. So I've linked some of my favourite Jonghyun and SHINee videos.

Spoiler

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#968 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

^I feel like that's the best way to "deal" with this.. Looking at past good memories and remembering him for hat he was, an amazingly talented young man who was loved by everyone but himself. I hope he's having fun up there with the greats! 

SM entertainment said that S.M FAMILY (all the artists under the SM company; BoA, Trax, TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD, SHINee, F(X), EXO, RV, NCT etc etc) will be making a song dedicated to Jonghyun, all proceeds will go to charity. I'll post more information when I get some. 

#969 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

Is that the song they posted on their youtube channel, it also features Jonghyun. ^

#970 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

^I think it is 

tbh i'm a bit sad it's not a new song and just a live version of their old one lol, but the gesture is nice

#971 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:11 AM

^ I've actually never heard this song. I can't believe not even 5 seconds in I started to cry cause Jonghyun was the first person that popped up. I thought I was done mourning over him but I guess not :/ It really does hurt. I haven't slept well since that day. I've been mostly listening to his and SHINee's music and I do find some comfort. Also, did you guys know he showed up in my city? :)

https://twitter.com/...357051140067334

I sadly couldn't go to his vigil in ATL (it's a 30-minute drive from my house) because I had no one to go with, but how much I would've loved to witness this.

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#972 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

AH man I couldn't believe the news, even now it feels like a dream... SHINee was the first kpop boy group I liked :( It really worries me that the Kpop industry (or maybe S-Korea) pays so little attention to mental health with these idols. But I feel like JongHyun hid it very well, concidering his group were extremeley shocked as well...

I watched the videos, but at first I was hesitant. I wasn't sure if it was right, but in a way it gave me a sense of reality, something I didn't have when I just read the news. Suddenly it wasn't a rumor, it was real  :(  I hope all members will take time to heal, and to be honest I wouldn't even mind if they didn't come back as SHINee anymore. It won't be the same again.

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#973 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:31 PM

KCSC are going to take legal action against news outlets who reported on Jonghyun's passing inappropriately.

http://www.asianjunk...inees-jonghyun/

I'm glad tbh, the lack of respect from the media was astonishing. 

#974 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

So I thought I was ok, but I don't think it had really sunk in properly, even though I thought it had. Few days ago, think it was Thursday? I just woke up with a start at like 6am and it just finally hit me for real.

I spent literally the whole day and night crying. Friday was pretty much the same. Started crying on my work break yesterday. Haven't cried yet today but I've been thinking about him pretty much all day.

Feel kind of out of place because everyone else seems to have got their major sadness over with and it took longer for mine to really start.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#975 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:28 AM

I wonder how they'll move on from here? Will they end up breaking up? Only time will tell...

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#976 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:31 AM

^their website, twitter, insta etc hasn't been updated since jjongs passing, so i'm not too sure either. they need lots of time to think about everything, some might take longer than others to cope... whether they continue as a group, as soloists or not at all, i'll support them regardless. <3

#977 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:13 AM

When the moon turned blue, I guess the phenomenon wasn't supposed to have happened for a few more months this year. It came early. I'm so glad it did. Thank you, Jonghyun. <3

I've come to terms with it. I said last page I bought a small frame and put his picture in it. I look at it a few times a day when I'm in my room. Sometimes I talk to him. It sounds silly to talk to a picture, I know.

I think of the other members too, especially Onew. Being the leader and having to go through all this. I hope he will be okay.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#978 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:19 AM

SHINee will hold their Japanese concerts in February as scheduled, each member wrote a letter to their fans.

https://www.allkpop....written-letters.

Onew's letter:

Spoiler

Key's letter:

Spoiler

Minho's letter:

Spoiler

Taemin's letter:

Spoiler

I just wish them all the best and I hope they are well. :(

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#979 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

My boys. I'll support them forever no matter what

I held it together until I read Onew's letter

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#980 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:17 PM

IU won Digital Daesang at the 1st day of the Golden Disk Awards, during most of her speech she mentioned Jonghyun. Her speech is here below 

To be honest, I’m still very sad. I sent off some one that was precious to me as a person, as a friend and as an artist to a very far away place.

I think I partly understand why he was in such pain and suffered so much, it’s not an emotion that I’m completely unfamiliar with.

I’m still very sad and I feel apologetic to him a lot. I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling this sadness. But we’re people whose daily lives are so buy and we have to plan for our next month, next year.

It’s sad and frustrating that our reality will not allow us to dwell in that sadness for as long as we want. Cheering when you’re happy, crying when you’re sad, being weak when you’re sick and not being at your best when you’re sick, I hope these natural things can be expressed without concern by artists and those who see them [in this condition] don’t think much of it either.

Artists are people who are supposed to console others and I get they are professionals, but I hope they will take care of themselves first as they are people too and console themselves so they don’t get sick and hurt while they are trying to hide these things.

I truly, sincerely hope this doesn’t happen.

I’m sure everyone is busy today and they have things to do tomorrow but I hope that all those who have won today can enjoy and celebrate today before they get a good night’s sleep and that is what I will do as well.

Thank you.

— IU

Unfortunately, a lot of fans of certain groups were being disrespectful during the speech and were screaming and cheering whenever the camera's panned to their favorite groups, which brought along a lot of criticism and fanwars to the point of it trending on twitter welp. Hopefully this wont happen again but knowing kpop fans i have no doubt in my mind that it will... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users