New music video

https://youtu.be/cIBOAKClsCU

#10402 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:24 AM

YAAAASS QUEEN. :king: This is the best song she's done with them so far. And she looks gorgeous!

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#10403 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:18 PM

I don't know if she wants to make a difference with her idol times, but she mess around with some weird people. Anyway, she always looks great. :arrow:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10404 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:50 AM

^ You know I'm excited to see her sing again. But I'm also worried everytime I see her with some side industry guys. Do we know anything about them?
The chorus part of this song is mixed really badly and it sounds out of place. It's very unlikely this was done by professionals

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10405 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:18 PM

For as much of a style that I've come to expect in Kago's interests after she left the idol world in the 00s, it actually seems right up her ally. The other tries at idoling or a solo career in the past decade were definitely ambitious attempts to break back into the industry, but this just seems more like she's doing it because it's something she likes and has fun doing. She does have a tendency to get in with some questionable people, but I'm less worried in this case because H!P reached out to her even after this had been ongoing. I'd have a feeling that if anything questionable was going on behind the scenes, UF would have had their finger on it and been more wary about reintroducing Aibon for the 20th anniversary events. Now that she's a grown woman going into her 30s and seems to have mellowed though, I'll trust that if she's doing something that she seems to enjoy, she'll now probably better steward her career than she has in the past.

Definitely not my cup of tea though, with this genre  x_x

#10406 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:08 PM

The guys Aibon are working with now are a performance art group. She's already done a few stage plays with them for the past year or so, so it's not like she just showed up with some random weirdos out of nowhere. They're definately edgy and weird, but they don't really come across as harmful imo. Also the group is going to be produced by Aibon herself, so she's got more power over this than anything else she's done in the past, so this definately seems like its just Aibon having fun with some dudes she enjoys working with. She knows that she probably won't ever be able to recover from her past, so instead of worrying about it she's probably like "well, might as well just enjoy myself with these edgelords". I personally like the song she did, but then again, I do enjoy idols that use heavier sounds/concepts, so this just sounds like an alt-idol song with some rappers thrown in.

#10407 nounaitraveller

nounaitraveller

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:18 PM

Aibon is creating a new idol group???
http://kagoaidol.com

Because the audition age range is so low, I'm going to assume this will be a group she produces and not participates in...~?

Anyone with better Japanese skills, plz feel free to update. (She also posted this to her Instagram story)

#10408 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:34 PM

It seems like an extremely ambitious pet project to try and leverage her name into a legacy, although I'm surprised at how short the application period will be. Basically, it looks like she's trying to recreate Morning Musume in their heyday and hope that it takes off... but leave it to Aibon to put together an application process that looks more shady than a brothel recruitment notice at a student loan office.  ^^;

#10409 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:01 AM

Maybe she has the girls already and this application is only a way to make it known. :ph34r:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10410 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:57 PM

She left Girls Beat because of her age, right? (The second time around, after she rejoined for a few months). Although considering the shady rumours regarding GB, it wouldn't shock me if her age was just an excuse to get out of something more questionable.

Either way, as an Aibon kamioshi I'm morally obliged to stan. Considering the stuff she's been doing with Bokura no Zaidan, and that she's a fan of BiSH, I wonder if this second attempt at forming her own idol group will be more down the alt-idol route? Bc that could be interesting to witness. 

Also, I want Ryona from Girls Beat to join, but unfortunately she's like 6 years past the age requirement.  :sob:

#10411 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:05 AM

As I remember, she left Girls Beat because the divorce. Her now former husband was involved in the production of the group.

Anyway, I prefer the sunny side of hers. ^_^ When her great care was her waistline...

#10412 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:50 PM

I heard rumours about that, but I think the official reason she gave was her age iirc. After the divorce, she did come back to Girls Beat for a few months. Then again, she probably only came back to wrap things up (they released an album right after her grad, and even when she returned to the group she only performed on stage occasionally, leaving the other two girls to perform as a duo) and then wanted to get the hell out asap and used her age as an excuse so as not to make things any worse. 

In other news, W are reuniting again, this time for a concert being broadcast by TV Tokyo on June 26th! This is so exciting, remember when we thought W would never reunite? And now they're doing their second in less than a year! 

https://twitter.com/...042600902098944

#10413 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

Sharing from the W forum

https://twitter.com/...5465001984?s=21
Sabishii Nettaigyo
https://twitter.com/...1286213632?s=21
Robokiss
Twitter Moment:
https://twitter.com/...31732086423552‬

#10414 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:25 PM

#10415 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:24 PM

This makes me so so so happy ;_____;

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10416 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:12 AM

they look so beautiful!

#10417 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:55 AM

Because the audition age range is so low, I'm going to assume this will be a group she produces and not participates in...~?
Anyone with better Japanese skills, plz feel free to update. (She also posted this to her Instagram story)

What ended up happening with the audition?

#10418 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 05:43 PM

They both look so happy!

My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#10419 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 07:51 PM

What ended up happening with the audition?

I guess it's still in progress? Haven't heard anything since its announcement

#10420 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:46 PM

The application period only ended on the 17th with second judging on the 23rd. Since Kago won't have as many resources as UF's office, it could take a fair bit to sort through applications, contact people for follow-ups, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users