• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

#481 minniezhany

minniezhany

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

until now my favorite anime is Fairy Tail, Shingeki No Kyojin and Free!

#482 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Demon King Daimao.

i was browsing crunchyroll and this caught my eye. it's like negi the "harem potter" but more grown up so no lolis, and the main guy 's a dark lord(lulz?) instead of some son of a hero/saviour.
so far, lots of the usual fanservice and pretty wicked straight-faced humour. i'm loving it.

===

^
^

oh and if honey haruna ever became a seiyuu, i want her to be a jojo's character. preferably a real handsome guy with a full beard!!!!(who may or may not be an okama)

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#483 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Kingdom of Zombie:
stumbled upon this korean manga while looking for translations for an old manga called Last Man(which i've only read till volume 6 IRL). interesting mix of medievel and zombie themes. but the characters remind me too much of D.Gray Man... i suspect the subplots might get too drawn out(like most shonen manga) and the author might throw in too many supporting characters(another weakness i've grown to dislike in shonen manga).

===

oh and finished watching le demon king on crunchyroll. not exactly the worst way to end it but felt like it was ripping off evangelion(but more like Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventures because harem) and matrix reloaded combined. yes, that's what i said. a harem potter-lite that ends like matrix reloaded , VERY LITERALLY.

#484 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Favourite anime: AKB0048

Favourite manga: AKB49 >>>Ren'ai Kinshi Jourei<<<

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#485 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Baka And Boing (Manga): a somewhat ecchi manga which is making me sympathise with hardcore japaneses wotas. which is probably a bad thing?

#486 kaba

kaba

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Flavor of the season for me is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders and Mekaku City Actors

in general I like things like Hokuto no Ken, JJBA, Gundam, anything about giant robots or muscular men and secret martial arts so obviously G Gundam which combines the idea of secret martial arts and giant robots, Bakemonogatari, The World God Only Knows, Baccano, Durarara, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Kaiji, Akagi, Tiger & Bunny, Cromartie High School and Detroit Metal City are things that come to mind right off the top of my head and that list came out a bit long.

#487 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

just found out why "KOTARO MAKARITORU! L" was never continued. i had a lot of trouble googling out its proper japanese/romanji title since i used to read only the chineses translation, and the chinese title was totally different from the original title.

the author seem to have retired due to poor health? well sux. feels my memories of the late-showa period are almost all dead.

#488 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

So after some break I decided to step up my anime watching habits again. I watched "Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?" a week or two ago. It was really difficult to watch because it was soooo boring. It really only had lolis and that was about it. I had already quit on Non Non Biyori before. Somehow I managed to not quit this one though because Chino was just sooo adorable, even there was basically no plot and no fanservice to keep it interesting. Then two days ago or so I watched the "Wake up, Girls!" prequel (the movie) and got hooked instantly. Watched the whole show in like two days and just finished it. Even though the animation was HORRIBLE and there were some plot holes it was still entertaining and totally caught me. No I wonder what I should watch next. My backlog is quite big so I'll narrow it down to more recent stuff:

• Sekai Seifuku ~Bouryaku no Zvezda~
  • Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.
  • Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Which one of these three should I watch next? Also, I'm planning to watch these other three current shows soon as well but they are still going so I don't want to start watching until all episodes are out. But if you could give me like a top 6 list of those it would be great, these are the latter 3 that should come after the first 3 are done.

• Hanayamata
  • Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.
  • Tokyo Ghoul

Can't wait for your suggestions.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#489 herro project

herro project

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

^
I haven't watched the other five but I'd say watch Tokyo Ghoul if you're fine with blood and stuff. There is a number of censors throughout the series so if you are not fine with violence and blood, don't watch it. Also, if you've finished the series and want to know what happens after the following events, I'd recommend reading the manga from the start as they missed out on a lot of things (e.g. backstories, detailed explanations, important stuff, etc), that is if you want to read it.

#490 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

Tokyo Ghoul, minus the censored scenes (i want the uncensored ones), is pretty good but they cut a lot from the manga like herro project said.

There are actually a handful of good anime this season :D

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#491 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

So nobody really into the loli and ecchi type of animes huh? Too bad, well I'll just pick at random then it seems. While Tokyo Ghoul is something I definitely want to watch (I have no problem with gore and an actual plot) but it's not finished yet and censored, I'll definitely wait for BD.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#492 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

^Well tbh, Im a girl so I'm really not into that genre, though I watched a couple few because of its plot or animation or the seiyuus behind it ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

But I could recommend you some if you want..just tell me what you prefer and I could suggest some

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#493 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

^

I'll probably get back to you in a few years when I finally managed to get Death Note from my backlog. ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#494 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:55 AM

I'm looking forward to Chaika's 2nd season. The 1st season was really interesting. Near the end of season 1 things got a little dark. If mindless killings is unsettling, then one should avoid it.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#495 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

Does anyone know when the episodes of Wake Up, Girls Zoo get released? There only is one episode out so far and that got released a month ago. Can't find any info out there on how often they get released and how many episodes there are.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#496 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

It's an ONA (original net anime) so I think that there won't be any new episodes in a while...

If I remembered correctly, only one episode was uploaded around September and there is still no news when the next episode would be uploaded.

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#497 Akanechin

Akanechin

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:11 PM

Is anyone watching Sora no Method?

It's probably going to be heart breaking but I'm all up for it~

And the characters are cute too hehe

#498 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:12 PM

So nobody really into the loli and ecchi type of animes huh? Too bad, well I'll just pick at random then it seems. While Tokyo Ghoul is something I definitely want to watch (I have no problem with gore and an actual plot) but it's not finished yet and censored, I'll definitely wait for BD.

i like T&A. so the more recent proliferation of lolicon bait isn't exactly my taste... i like gore. just not mindless gore. or gore just for the sake of seeing women's guts spill out. that's a bit much.

---

watched kill la kill for the first time. the presentation is ridiculous. heck, this is most whacked out thangeroo i've seen in a long while. love the underboob, and the 80s-like style(or whatever era that's s'pose to be), love that ultraviolence. rating: 11/5 .

PS: why is that teacher's dick and nipples always glowing pink??? censorship statement?

#499 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:59 PM

just watched SAO II episode 16. SAO is now RAGNAROK ONLINE!! that's lame. i guess it's still not as bad as bringing a knife to a gunfight.

also realised w/o starship troopers, the original MURIKA!!! sci-fi novel, there would be no gundam. thanks, warmongering patriots!
===

edit: typo.

also i'm inclined to agree with this asshole reviewer. full of plotholes, man. plotholes THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY!
http://www.therossma...summerwars.html

8T2VUv8.gif

Edited by PCC, 27 October 2014 - 09:18 PM.

#500 some random guy

some random guy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

Any good anime this season(excluding the list below)?

Currently I'm watching:

• World Trigger
  • Sword Art Online 2
  • Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
  • Selector Spread WIXOSS
  • Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
  • Terra Formars
  • Amagi Brilliant Park
  • Psycho Pass 2
  • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
  • Parasyte
  • Shirobako
  • Nanatsu no Taizai
  • Shingeki no Bahamut
  • Gugure! Kokkuri-san
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Akame ga Kill
  • Trinity Seven

(uh... didn't expect it to be this long)

So any other good anime this season?

Also, is there any other anime recommendations?

Preferably:

• Gory
  • Horror
  • Comedy
  • Slice of Life
  • Tear inducing
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Mystery
  • Sci-fi
  • etc

It doesn't have to have every one or most of them at all.

As long as it's good and fits my taste, I'm down for it.

/|__                           (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"I would like to apologize about the situation. Aliens have invaded some random guy's profile.

|      |     ─╤╦︻--(°□°╯)            So his favourite idols will be evacuated here till the situation subsides."
  |   o |                                                                                州´・ v ・)    川*^∇^)||     川 ´‘ _‘||     |c|*‘ 0‘)|     メイ´‘ w‘)
  |___|   ~ハo´ 。`ル     (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"Get in, quick!"   ~川*⌒v⌒)  从´‘e‘リ     川c ’∀´)     ノナo’u’o)     ハ`・_> ・ル     リ|`・_ゝ・)
                                                                                                  ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)   (*бωб*)      jjj ´_`jj       ノノ*^ー^)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users