• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

#501 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

Watamote OVA : the opening scene is too "meta" . lolz? and i was expecting a male yaoi version of watamote. kinda disappointed

SAO 2 ep17: har har. i guess the writer remembered that nordic gods are sometimes transexual.i guess this is the end of season 2??

also no idea if the anime will stick to the light novels' plot, or run with other ALO subplots. the light novels seem to be going in the direction of science-fiction(Project Alicization), instead of the usual shonen-friendly action-packed stuff. read more wikia on the light novels, and looks like they do go back to old fashioned sword fighting again.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#502 some random guy

some random guy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

Not the end of season 2 yet.

I haven't read the light novel so I'm not sure if it will stick to whatever that will come after that, but from what I've gathered from watching anime reviewers is that next would be Mother's Rosario, in which a lot of people have said to prepare for a feel trip. 

/|__                           (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"I would like to apologize about the situation. Aliens have invaded some random guy's profile.

|      |     ─╤╦︻--(°□°╯)            So his favourite idols will be evacuated here till the situation subsides."
  |   o |                                                                                州´・ v ・)    川*^∇^)||     川 ´‘ _‘||     |c|*‘ 0‘)|     メイ´‘ w‘)
  |___|   ~ハo´ 。`ル     (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"Get in, quick!"   ~川*⌒v⌒)  从´‘e‘リ     川c ’∀´)     ノナo’u’o)     ハ`・_> ・ル     リ|`・_ゝ・)
                                                                                                  ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)   (*бωб*)      jjj ´_`jj       ノノ*^ー^)

#503 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:38 AM

Any good anime this season(excluding the list below)?

Currently I'm watching:

• World Trigger
  • Sword Art Online 2
  • Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
  • Selector Spread WIXOSS
  • Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
  • Terra Formars
  • Amagi Brilliant Park
  • Psycho Pass 2
  • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
  • Parasyte
  • Shirobako
  • Nanatsu no Taizai
  • Shingeki no Bahamut
  • Gugure! Kokkuri-san
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Akame ga Kill
  • Trinity Seven

(uh... didn't expect it to be this long)

So any other good anime this season?

Also, is there any other anime recommendations?

Preferably:

• Gory
  • Horror
  • Comedy
  • Slice of Life
  • Tear inducing
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Mystery
  • Sci-fi
  • etc

It doesn't have to have every one or most of them at all.

As long as it's good and fits my taste, I'm down for it.

Akatsuki no Yona

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou no Naka de

Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Donten ni Warau

Im basically watching almost all of this season's releases....but here are some additional series that you can watch on your list

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#504 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:57 AM

Not the end of season 2 yet.

I haven't read the light novel so I'm not sure if it will stick to whatever that will come after that, but from what I've gathered from watching anime reviewers is that next would be Mother's Rosario, in which a lot of people have said to prepare for a feel trip.

the sleep knights' guild? i thought that was a side-story that probably won't get animated. seems to be focused on asuna, and not Kirito .

EDIT saw episode 18.. yeah the next arc is mother's rosario. too bad they only showed a small part of Kirito fighting the "absolute sword". asuna's image of "him" as  a hulky knight is funny ,i guess.
===

watched a bit of HSOTD. damn , that's a kicking soundtrack. too bad both the manga and anime are DEAD in the water... hahhhahahahah... sorry. manga was a bit disappointing compared to the anime. feels like a sexploitation z-grade movie in 2D... all the girls with gigantic boobs.

===

Gundam: G no Reconguista:  ... i hate this richtext editor.... anyways, thought this was a reboot of gundam-g just from the title and ignored it for a while. but looks like it's a sequel of the UC gundams, and maybe a ripoff of turn-A gundam?? also yet another char-clone for shits and giggles again. somewhat relevent to my interests.

Edited by PCC, 30 December 2014 - 08:50 PM.

#505 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:00 AM

Has anyone watched Hakuouki?

I know it was an otome game before, and I am definitely not a girl who is into those types of shows/games etc, but once I started watching it I was hooked.

The characters are loosely based on real life samurais but with an added twist of fantasy in the story. What really drew me in was the relationships between the characters and the stories they had between them, I rarely cry when it comes to animes but this was a real tear jerker - so much so that every time I heard the ending theme I just remembered the anime and start bawling my eyes. XD

#506 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

Gundam: G no Reconguista and FSN:unlimited blade works got boring. prisma illya and carnival phantasm was far more entertaining. and i don't usually watch yuri fluff. 

discussion on SAO's yuuki gets funny. looks like most people think HIV/AIDs should be curable in the near future. personally, starting to like log horizon more.

#507 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

im going t watch ,many anime this winter

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!

Kamisama Hajimemashita◎

Kuroko no Basket 3

Sengoku Musou

#508 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:47 PM

huh? ^ i thought the season is almost over?

---

watching an episode of parasyte.wth, man. they made the leading man into a handsome sexy dude! this is not the thoughtful gore-fest pro-hippie manga i read many moons ago.

#509 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:16 AM

Just watched the first couple episodes of Parasyte -the maxim-  ,Now this is what im talking about!!

I didnt want to watch it initially because it seemed very.......different...lets just leave it at that.

But i saw its high reviews and decided to give it a shot.

I haven't thoroughly enjoyed an Anime this much in a while. ♪(。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。)♥

#510 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

okay, i like the fight scenes in parasyte. and i morbidly enjoy the MC getting emotionally wrecked. but setting him up like a pretty boy still bugs me. it's like if they suddenly made griffin the MC of berserk.

also there doesn't seem to be that much interest in winter season's  new anime series? according to more hardcore anime fans, winter animes usually aren't expected to popular? think i'll post half assed opinions on my blog instead of this forum . my blog is underused anyway.

also tokyo ghoul manga >tokyo ghoul anime. if only because the fights are nastier and the MC boy acts less like a pussy.

#511 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:36 AM

The current Parasyte anime is a remake. Though I love both versions.

I watched Hakuouki too~ I'm a sucker for otome games and reverse harem.

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#512 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

https://youtu.be/1Uj3OPqhs-I

interdasting. yamada-kun got a liveaction before an anime. that almost never happens?

#513 VanoriaN

VanoriaN

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:39 AM

https://youtu.be/1Uj3OPqhs-I

interdasting. yamada-kun got a liveaction before an anime. that almost never happens?

It happens a few times, but I think it's because Yoshikawa Miki's previous work, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, became a liveaction rather than an anime. 

This is just a guess, but liveactions like these would probably be easier to make than anime, considering the fact that this genre would be a basic J-drama storyline. 

#514 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

^ thanks. didn't know that. is yankee-kun any good? i read that it ended rather half-assedly?

anyhoo, i probably should just read the original Ghost in the Shell manga instead of watching the anime. the art style is probably sexier too.
Attached File  MMI_manga_us_chapter_5.jpg   155.53K   0 downloads

but the plox does sound a hell lot more contrived than alita battle angel

#515 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

http://www.crunchyro...-dungeon-or-not

kaka. does this even need to be anal-ysed? no, it's better to be the sexiest man alive and be a harem magnet. duh!

#516 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:33 PM

For a harem anime, Danmachi is totally mild compared to others  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

Must say though that the seiyuu of Bell, Matsuoka Yoshitsugu(matsugu), is definitely the Harem King in real life :king:  :king:  :king:

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#517 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:52 AM

^ yeah, it's seriously hard to beat "harem potter"

#518 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

my comic is going nowhere. ive revised and completely scarped many of my stories. ive progressed a lot in terms of world building but i still feel that im lacking in certain areas. current idea has a beginning and ending but there are holes that im still trying to fill. my art has gotten better but i cant say that its my area of expertise.

Posted Image

#519 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:27 PM

lately i keep watching romance anime 

does anyone know a beautiful anime like kimi no tokode and ao haru ride 

#520 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:13 AM

I haven't read many to be honest with you, but the one I was really able to get into was Haganai. I have almost every volume, and I've read the first 5. 

2NsEwYR.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users