• Please log in to reply
9427 replies to this topic

#9001 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

I wonder if Mari realizes she has so many fans outside of Japan.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9002 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:14 PM

She was surprised and glad when she was in Thailand like special guest in a japanese fair and being received by a lot of fans. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9003 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

From Yurina's topic (thanks to ItsudemoAibon)...

From about two weeks ago, Yurina with Yaguchi. Not much difference in their height...... :D

https://www.instagra.../p/BMgwzZqACB-/

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9004 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:59 PM

^LOL - that's so unfair putting Mari next to the tallest member of H!P XD

More typically cute / adorable / funny antics of Mari at the end of a 2003 concert.

(that nerd "kawaiiiii" and "sexy" delivery followed by "my EAR" reaction - so priceless)

Then how she just pops into the background to crash the other group's presentation like, hey, I'm Mari and I'm HERE lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9005 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

From Yurina's topic (thanks to ItsudemoAibon)...

From about two weeks ago, Yurina with Yaguchi. Not much difference in their height...... :D

https://www.instagra.../p/BMgwzZqACB-/

Oh my god! :D I love this

#9006 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

When comparing former H!P then and now, I seriously believe that Yaguchi has changed the most. She used to be badass with bleach blonde hair and a tough attitude that she would whack a comedian on the head for pissing her off~ Then one day it was a complete 180 degree change XD

#9007 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:30 AM

True, but I think Risako Sugaya changed a lot too... keep in mind we didn't have Yaguchi in the spotlight as a child so it's not a fair comparison, but as most would agree Risako went from starlet lolita to, well... hair-frosted tramp.  *ducks* :lol:

Risako_change.jpg

ok, again not really fair as in any child coming of age and wearing makeup can have the same effect - but I know other H!P idols have gone through significant transformations.  

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9008 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:15 AM

Yaguchi is the most adaptable one. She started like an easy-going singer, then she was the crazy and hyper-active joker, after Aibon and Nono take over that role, she becomes the sexy and moody comedian that you can relay for any show. After left the group, she was the good-for-all one, the young woman you can call for anything, since leadership of a kids group to write about video-games or host a radio show, and after her divorce and hiatus she is now the matured and beloved woman with a respect image... And she is only 33 years old!!! :wub:

Anyway, I'm glad to see so many fans in her topic: We the few, we the proud few that stand with her in her lowest moments... oh, sorry, I let myself to dream. ;)

#9009 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:25 PM

Marippe forever<3

#9010 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:29 AM

I wish we could clone her.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9011 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:55 AM

As crazy as Yaguchi's reputation might lead us to believe, she still could not beat the craziness of Kikka XD
img20161129233319425.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#9012 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:40 PM

Does anyone follow Mari's blog? Yuki Maeda (ex-solist from Hello! Project) posted a photo of several ex-HP Members, including Mari . . .

http://p.twipple.jp/SJEBV

#9013 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

If you allows me, Mountainoluv, I will copy here the main photo :good:

fiesta.pngsubirimagenes

#9014 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

Back row, l to r
Ayaka, Iida Kaori, Yuki Maeda, Mari Yaguchi, Megumi Murata, Masae Ohtani, Rika Ishikawa, Hitomi Saito.

Front row, l to r
____________X____________ , ____________Y____________ , Atsuko Inaba, Kei Yasuda, Mai Satoda.

Does anyone know who 'X' and 'Y' are?!?

[Edit: Based on the comments below, 'Y' is Miwa Kominata.]

#9015 Rokusexseis

Rokusexseis

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:22 AM

I think "X" looks like Murata Megumi ? And if all Melon Kinenbi is there, maybe "Y" is Shibata Ayumi... not sure though but couldn't recognize Masae so who knows lol

1d9wB3O.jpg

Come check my MM covers and more!

( > here < )

#9016 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:28 AM

Either way - looks like a fun outing!!  :good:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9017 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:21 AM

Masae Ohtani is still trying to hide her beauty with a wacky hairdo ... and still not succeeding.

#9018 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:24 AM

^^^ You may be right, that 'X' is Megumi Murata. But then, who is the lady between Mari and Masae?

By the way, there are more photos from that meeting. Hitomi Saito posted some with 4 of the five members of ROMANS (one was semi-serious and one was exaggerated-sexy).

#9019 Gambit Owner

Gambit Owner

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:04 AM

Y look like member of T&C.

#9020 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:36 AM

For me, Ayaka and Satoda are the pretty ones in that group.
Just that they are my type of girls ^_^

Did any of them mentioned what the gathering was for? Was it someone's birthday or something.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users