• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#21 rpger81

rpger81

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

lol guys I'm sure that's just sarcasm. Don't think he really meant that... since H!P > AKB48 XD

However as SC pointed out, wth was up with Horikita Maki? Some torrents have just been waaay off base with what should be allowed, this isn't jpopsuki.

yukirin.png
Thanks to BluCherri for the sig <3

#22 artszfar

artszfar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

Don't worry guys.
there will not be more AKB's stuff than H!P's stuff here.
Only 'important' materials that require torrent will be uploaded here.
btw quite a lot of AKB48 members are H!P fans too :whistle:

#23 muhkuh159

muhkuh159

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:34 AM

Iam glad that some people are going to upload AKB48 stuff on this tracker.

Thx guys

#24 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:30 PM

OMFG!!! AKB48 stuff on an H!P site? The nerve... :whistle:

But seriously, I see no problem in it whatsoever, or are people here so elitist that they can't like both groups? Like was said earlier, there is quite an AKB48 fanbase here, and we shouldn't alienate them by saying that absolutely no AKB stuff is allowed on the tracker. Thats just far too elitist for this forum.
Posted Image

#25 rpger81

rpger81

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

Has nothing to do with "elitism", it's about keeping the tracker "on topic". This isn't a general jpop tracker.

"OMFG!!! AKB48 stuff on an H!P site?" lol, indeed the nerve! :angry:

Anyways, the tracker rules have been updated if anyone hasn't noticed. What's allowed is on the very first line.

http://www.hello-onl...=...&CODE=rules

yukirin.png
Thanks to BluCherri for the sig <3

#26 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

I think it's OK to have AKB48 stuff on the tracker. In my opinion H!P and AKB48 have quite a lot in common regarding their genres and histories (see for instance WMWalls excellent post here), which makes it quite all right to upload both.

#27 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

AKB in H!O is the sweetest mistake ever! I hope it stays like that :D

Thank you mods for your tolerance!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#28 artszfar

artszfar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:00 PM

Anyways, the tracker rules have been updated if anyone hasn't noticed. What's allowed is on the very first line.

This is cool.

#29 Hillshire

Hillshire

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:37 AM

its nice to have a site tolerate things like that since H!P and 48 fans can use the same site for both?

and anyways...
Akimoto's group is trying to take over Japan

...while Tsunku's projects are taking over Asia

#30 joycelhy2005

joycelhy2005

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

Personally I have no comment on AKB48 itself(whether like or hate) BUT I found a bit annoying when a majority of AKB48 torrents or other non-H!P torrents appear on those download pages.
It's just .... a bit annoying you know, think about when you are not interested in those non-H!P torrents but they ALWAYS appeared in the page of a H!P TRACKER.
I think it's OK to have that kind of torrent on the tracker but NOT SO MANY. Shouldn't we be fair to those fans only interested in H!P, should we?
....YA, It's just my opinion and that's all.

#31 HP_MS24

HP_MS24

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

I don't like their songs. Or lyrics. Or shows. Or anything they do. Sorry :unsure: i'm just too much in love with H!P :santa:

Isn't that a little immature/closed minded/ignorant?
It's totally fine and understandable if you say something like, 'I listened to them, and their style just isn't for me'. It's just personal preference, not everyone is going to like (or feel comfortable) hearing a song about school uniforms and sex, and not everyone is going to like songs like Rainbow Pink. It just comes off as ignorant fanboyish-ness to say 'I don't like them because they're not Morning Musume' or 'they're getting more attention, so I don't like them'.

It's ENTIRELY possible to like both groups.

#32 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:20 AM

there are always gonna be ppl like that. in the akb forum there are some who like anything akb better than h!p's best.

h_obanner.jpg

#33 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:29 AM

Last time I checked out an akb forum I was surprised by all the mean and offensive comments hey made on HP pictures, basically ewery member was bashed,most of them think akb is better and HP sux. Ewen if HP owns them with cd sales what they like to forget to mention.
There was even a celebrating topic about ending haromony where people made jokes, called HP a sinking ship and much worse.
There seems to be a big hate between the fanbase that's why I think there shouldn't be any AKB stuff in here.
And they should use their own tracker.

#34 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

^lol i disagree tho. h!O is the place i dl akb stuff cus at stage48 they have a retarded restriction policy that u have to post a ton to gain access ;)\
this forum is much, much bigger so it kinda makes sense it has a few other things. it's kind of like the mothership, and i kinda think of it as a compliment to H!O and H!P in general for some reason

h_obanner.jpg

#35 Criss2032

Criss2032

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

What can I say?? :D XD

Come on people!!!

There is always some hard core "fans" that... hate??? other non-HP Idols, yes they are so closed minded, but the important people, the Admins. allowed non-HP stuff here. There is rules and so far the AKB48 stuff in the tracker its ok with them.

Im agree with HP_MS24 and drahzaar. Just lets download in peace ok?
Posted Image

#36 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

AKB fans vs H!P fans? :D

I'm sure everyone wants to watch girls sing+dance and have a good time, I don't think there's any kind of hatred between wotas. There will always be some people expressing some extreme opinions in other forums, but who cares?!

Actually, there are people posting anti-H!P ideas even within H!P forums, aren't there? XD
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#37 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:29 PM

I didn't know there was so much akb48 vs H!P hate :D

Umeda and a girl from AKB48 I forgot the name of are friends, they went to disney land together or something(the water one in tokyo of course)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#38 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:17 PM

Well for me war between hp and akb fans is kinda stupid. Its all about love and not hate people :) Nah im too idealistic when spring starts... nah its winter coming :P
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#39 Criss2032

Criss2032

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:54 PM

Well, its not that there is a war out there, I mean, fortunately the HP Fans who "don like" ( :) ) AKB48 girls are very few. As I said before there is always that kind of fans, in any kind of fandom in fact.

Now, as I see in this forum there is a lot of fans (real good fans) who likes both kind of idols or even any other Idols and dont have any problem to say it, to show they fandom.

So, I think its not big deal, if for some reason, people "hate" some specific Idols, ok, its they problem, thanks God they are the few :P ;)
Posted Image

#40 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:58 PM

The "war" word wasnt in it real meaning, just a quick overview about situation :) Well counting H!O members on Stage48 makes me think thats totally normal to like both things :P

And i guess thats the end of that topic (it was dead few months ago to be honest as i see dates of posts), so ill close the topic. AKB48 was, is and will be on H!O tracker.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users