• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Stitch2000

Stitch2000

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

So i always thought that there's only H!P related stuff allowed on the tracker but i'm seeing more and more AKB48 stuff on it. Why's that? :sob: Shouldn't that be on a AKB!Online tracker or something like that? ^_^

#2 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

Hehe yeah this was brought up in another Thread.. Forget which one.. I think the Forum Updates one where we had a small surge of non-H!P Media. (AKB48 was generally always accepted from the start I think)

BUt yeah AKB48 has made a huge 'impact' on the Tracker as they generally get a lot of 'dls', but I think they had Prior Mod Approval for those Uploads, and then after more AKB48 stuff appeared people just took it as a Norm for them to be on the Tracker.. But there are a few things that are just outrageous and don't belong at all (Horikita Maki DVD's I think).

So the Tracker Guidelines are pretty clear that:
"Only Hello! Project files are allowed on the tracker unless permission has been granted by a moderator."

So let's see what others have to say.
---
"Shouldn't that be on a AKB!Online tracker or something like that?"
Lol That would be separate (Another Group) as I don't think it would be wise for H!O to affiliate with an AKB!O Tracker, although it could be possible for them to have a 'Tab' for 'AKB48', but yeah, I doubt a 'separate' thing will come out of it.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#3 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

I hate when this topic come up and I don't know how to handle it realy.

The thing is when someone uploaded for example an AKB48 file, the popularity in downloading it was so high that we didn't want to delete it. So it just happend that we let those files be.

I changed the rules, but I don't like rules that has to be changed if any other group do an entrance :P

But well, lets keep it this way.

#4 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:23 PM

@haku: Hehe yeah I remember I brought this to your attention a LONG time back when Iw as bored and was going through the Tracker. So you explained things to me in regards to that.. So I guess no if it is outside the ones you listed, I would just say 'delete' the Torrent, unless the User asked for permission, as yeah I got mine shot down from the past, although one of her DVD's is on the tracker. =P
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#5 Stitch2000

Stitch2000

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hmmm, i see. But that also means that if someone would upload Ayumi Hamaski and the file would be popular that the rules had to be changed again... :blush:
Ah well, just found it odd that there was a big amount of non-H!P media on the tracker.

#6 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

Surely just keep things as they are. Everyones happy right now, everyone wins. The alternative (not allowing them) is surely a loose/loose situation. I guess the situation came about because there is such major crossover between the fanbases.... indeed most fans of AKB48 either were or still are H!P fans.

#7 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

@Stitch2000: Well there isn't a lot, just mainly AKB48 stuff that is all =P

#8 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:48 PM

@missing-reina; LOL I know other stuff but I just saying a majority of outside H!P is just AKB48, tnx/zone are but then not as many.

#9 Stitch2000

Stitch2000

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

TNX is Tsunku's company so that's ok :blush:
I was just curious why it was allowed. If the Admins say non-H!P media is alright then i'm fine with it. I don't like AKB but i don't have to click on their torrents, right? :P

#10 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:09 PM

I don't like AKB

You don't like AKB48? Why not? What's wrong with you? :blush:

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#11 Stitch2000

Stitch2000

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

I don't like their songs. Or lyrics. Or shows. Or anything they do. Sorry :blush: i'm just too much in love with H!P :P

#12 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:16 PM

I think as long as non-H!P torrents do not abound, there is no reason to remove them.

Personally, I enjoy an occasional AKB48 share.
さん…?%&#ぜn

#13 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:07 PM

I don't mind really. Please just make sure to remove them the day when AKB48 is selling better then MoMusu, lol.

#14 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:02 AM

The rules also say that Otsuka Ai is allowed. I think it's weird because I haven't seen many of her uploads in the past year.

#15 SteveDoubleU

SteveDoubleU

Custom member title

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:27 AM

i think we should change this site to AKBOnline

Posted Image

JunJun is God.

#16 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:44 AM

it doesn't hurt the tracker, and a majority of the regulars like AKB so theres no prob with having it
zone's been with this forum for a while, since I've been here atleast
TNX is produced by Tsunku (as mentioned already)
dunno about Ai Otsuka

as long as it doesn't really go past these 4 and stays with a majority in H!P, it shouldn't be too big of a deal

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#17 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:29 AM

@SteveDoubleU: Ehhh that defeats this entire site if they switched to AKB48Online.... Lol... That'd be its own site... and then you'd destroy H!O as you are saying to switch this site...

#18 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:00 AM

What the? I had to rub my eyes and double check what you posted

As I don't really mind AKB48 material to be on the tracker, I too once wondered why they were on it. I just never
mentioned anything of it. Then out of curiosity, I downloaded some stuff and happened to like some of it. Not enough
for me to convert though, hehe.

#19 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:03 AM

AKB!Online? what the. I think Hello online is fine like this, and only because one dvd is uploaded its not nesessary to change the whole sites name, i guess you where kidding anyway. ^^;

#20 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

You've guys never been encountered with irony before at your time at the internet huh?

~ROXASU~: I don't think you can claim that they are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users