• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#81 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

H!P s merchandize T-shirts mostly and some PB's.
I collect money since more than 2years for a life in Japan.
Exotic belgian beer bottles.
Dirt in my room :)

#82 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:39 AM

I collect CDs, mainly song CDs. Also poker cards... Different designs. I don't usually use these to play though, just leave them in a shelf as part of the collection.
Plan on starting a basketball shoe collection. But then it's gonna be a pretty expensive hobby. Gotta reconsider this...... XD
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#83 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:26 AM

I collect new US quarters, but I kind of stopped now.

Posted Image

#84 BoukenYellow

BoukenYellow

Strong Adventurer~

• Senpai
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:38 PM

Mainly Japanese fans. Funny thing is most of them have rabbits on them, so now I tend to just look for fans with rabbits on them. They're currently hanging on my wall. I hope to get some more this summer! My mom got me my last 2 when she was in Hawaii back in February.

#85 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:48 AM

Glass figurine thingies..i've been collecting them for a while! I have more than in this picture but they are either on my shelves or in my glass case XD
+ a small part of my hello! kitty collection (look in background)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#86 mitsubachi

mitsubachi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:58 AM

I collect rabbish on my desk.... viruses in my pc.... dust under my bed.... dirty dishes in the kitchen... and so on...
★★★ーワタシってロックですよー★★★
Posted Image

#87 SweetHoney

SweetHoney

♥ 道重 さゆみ ♥

• Senpai
  • 4489 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:04 AM

I mainly like collecting H!P stuff.

Other than that I'll collect little 'kawaii' things I see like Hello Kitty, Usagi Rubbers, Hair ties (like Sayu does) and alot of other things ^^

Posted Image
~Set By Apple ll Voted Sayumi's Greatest Fan 2010 & 2011 ll
ll Always Loving & Supporting Sayumi Michishige Since '07 ll

#88 mitsubachi

mitsubachi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:59 AM

Earlier i collected different japanese stuff i could find in the second-hand Japanese cars... there were everythig you can imagine.. even toothbrushes< beer cans, money, bubble guns, etc...
One Japanese said to friend that they use Russian Far East for utilization of their cars, as utilization must be payed in Japan... and then they buy ready car parts from their cars back....
And one more Japanese said that Russians are poor and can't afford new cars, so they buy japanese s/h ones....
If i were my friend i had broken that japs' teeth by heavy armyboot... }:lol:
★★★ーワタシってロックですよー★★★
Posted Image

#89 JaeCee

JaeCee

All your Risa are belong to JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:17 AM

I used to collect bottles, though not really conciously. I was able to get free 600ml drinks from work, and everyday I'd just chuck the bottles into the passenger side of my car. Fast forward a few months, people were shotgunning the back seat cuz the front passenger seat had nowhere at all to place your legs, the bottles were right up to the chair itself. O_O Couldn't even open the door without an avalanche happening. :lol:
Posted Image

#90 mitsubachi

mitsubachi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:57 PM

JaeCee
Is it possible to damp bottles for money in your country? (amm..not sure where you r from) When i was a child i used to collect bottles in the street and to dump it to the special shops.... they gave 500 rubles (about 6 cents) (now it's 50 kopeika=about 2 cents) for each bottle... i collected much of them.. several big bags which i hardly could to carry to that shops.... and all "earned" money i spent on different drinks, so i got empty bottles again... =)
★★★ーワタシってロックですよー★★★
Posted Image

#91 JaeCee

JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:34 PM

^ Only one state collects recyclable stuff for money here (Australia) for 5 cents each. Not my state though. If I could, I woulda made around 8-10 dollars though. :(
Posted Image

#92 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

i used to collect stickers and i had a whole bunch of them. :( i don't collect anything right now.

#93 mitsubachi

mitsubachi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:09 AM

Oh! I have remembered that i was collecting stickers with Ninja Turtles! at the same time other boys were fans of Mortal Kmbat stickers...
★★★ーワタシってロックですよー★★★
Posted Image

#94 Haylee

Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:50 AM

I collect Vis-a-Vis, which are markers made for overhead projectors, but only yellow ones.

Posted Image

All my teachers give them to me, since you can't read them on the overheads and they have no use.

You can't tell from the picture, but the bottom two are a slightly different yellow than the rest. Those are my favorites. <3

Posted Image
Member of WHOA: Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka & Maeda Yuki Branches
"Don't love your new girl the same as you loved me..." -Memory Seishun no Hikari

#95 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

recently my mom found out about my PB collection in my box. shes not too happy about my obsession :good:
Posted Image

#96 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some pictures of what I have. I have more which I will post later when I have more pictures of it taken. Click on it to view full image.

#97 JaeCee

JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:02 PM

Dunno if any other countries got into them, but I was an avid Pog/Tazo collector back in the day. And a bit later, I managed to collect the whole set of original Pokemon Cards, complete with the coveted Charizard Hologram. After a while of showing it off to people, managed to sell a few Holos for a few hundred dollars to a collector, which considering I was like 12/13, was like getting a million dollars. O_O
Posted Image

#98 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:33 PM

^ Tazo are those round plastic things that was used in battles which are basicly to destroy a tower of them? If yes - i had them also ^^;
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#99 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:18 PM

I collect Vis-a-Vis, which are markers made for overhead projectors, but only yellow ones.

All my teachers give them to me, since you can't read them on the overheads and they have no use.

You can't tell from the picture, but the bottom two are a slightly different yellow than the rest. Those are my favorites. :(

wow thats quite a collection of pens, you can go buy them at Staples they are not that expensive for a pack of 10. those pens are pretty cool, just don't sniff them XD

racequeen.jpg

#100 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:46 PM

I remember Pogs! Don't think they were ever called Tazo's in my country though. I had hundreds of 'em as a kid, I had a massive sweet jar full of them. There were a lot of different types too, plastic ones, card ones and then ones that were sort of star shaped. Ah, that brings back memories, but I don't have a single one of them left :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users