I collect Movie Tickets I have over 100 now =D

HLxdmXb.png

#322 Luffy Foxtrot

Luffy Foxtrot

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

I guess I've been collecting the bus and train tickets I purchase throughout the week. I'm just going under the consensus that each one is a free bookmark, despite the fact that I don't even read that often XD

#323 MoeGenesis

MoeGenesis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 600 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:36 AM

im Collect
Anime Since 2007 [since Senior High Scholl]

Single&Album 2009 [Morning Musume 32nd Single]

Single&Album Japanese Music

Dorama/Drama japan since 2008

manga/Comic 2007
and more entertainment about japan :w00t:

#324 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

I collect clothing tags, but ONLY the cute ones. Like the brand ones. If I have duplicates, I keep them. I have, like 2 or 3 inches thick of tags. If you don't think it's a lot, it is! Trust me~. XD

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#325 Ichigo_Usagi

Ichigo_Usagi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

Stones! not just rocks, but uncut stones like amethyst and turquoise. I only have about 30 stones so far, but i'm working on it!
Posted Image

#326 blindwhatif

blindwhatif

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:58 PM

I, like other people mentioned, collect movie tickets too, XD
the oldest ticket stub i have is Jimmy Neutron the movie XD so about 10 years of collecting ticket stubs
i do collect concert tickets and stuff, but i hardly go to any =/

i also collect pens =D

Posted Image

All Credit goes to S-N-I-P-E-R for the beautiful set =) thanks again Sniper

#327 Mab

Mab

Everywhere you go, the sky is the sky, and people are people.

• Senpai
  • 1221 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

This is probably pretty nerdy sounding, but I like to collect older video games. I've been playing video games ever since I have a memory, probably about the time I could walk, they've always been a part of my life. And buying and checking out old games is like a trip down nostalgia lane for me. I especially love getting games for the NES and the SEGA Genesis, I have lots of memories playing with my family. My mom's side of my family is pretty big, I was the middle cousin of 5 total cousins, and every weekend we'd get together and play Super Mario Bros, or Duck Hunt, or Sonic the Hedgehog, or Street Fighter, or Mortal Kombat, or NBA Jam, or Madden, or Punch out, or some other classic game on one of those systems.

But yeah, I love going to a game store that has old games and seeing what I can find. I'll even buy games that I KNOW I probably will only play once or twice after I buy it, but it's the sentimental value that counts for me. Oh, and also for the Playstation 1, I have a pretty big collection of RPGs, I was into buying those for a while as well.

#328 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

Stones! not just rocks, but uncut stones like amethyst and turquoise. I only have about 30 stones so far, but i'm working on it!

I have collected stuff like that since i was a kid and even now i get the odd new piece, difference is i am now alot more picky about what i add.

#329 Shawaazu

Shawaazu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

Anime and manga: 8~ish years and counting
Morning Musume photos: starting a few months ago
Movie tickets: not really collecting, but I keep all of mine whenever I go out :P
Quarters: stopped a few years ago because it was too frustrating XD
Anime-related cards (Sailor Moon PP, Pokemon TCG, Digimon non-TCG, etc.): stopped almost a decade ago, but I still have them

#330 2squared

2squared

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:11 AM

Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon goods.

Right now I have:

Bandai 1993 Sailor Mars Doll
Irwin Toys Sailor Saturn
Tokyopop's translation of Sailor Moon manga (1-18)
Geneon Sailor S and Sailor SuperS Eng/Japanese Collections
and
Spoiler

My collecting has stopped for the meantime until I get out of graduate school :-(

@Shawaazu

I had the Sailor Moon trading cards too, but I have no idea where they are in my closet.

#331 innocence

innocence

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 482 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:22 AM

For H!P related collections, I try to collect all things Koharu (mostly photos, the last time I did a count I have about 1700, but anything I can get my hands on I want XD), and now Mizuki and some Eripon photos.

For non H!P collections, I used to collect Support Buttons, buttons with sayings that show the causes I support (ie. No raising tuition fees, I recycle, etc XD), and I would put them all over my school bag.

Love Koharu Forever and Always! Voted Kusumi Koharu's Greatest Fan 2011!
Posted Image
Koharu photo collection: 1537 (L) + 126 (Postcard) + 115 (2L) + 13 (Polaroids) + 1 (A5) + 1 (A4) + 3 (Trading Card sized) = 1796 photos
See my mini shop to buy some nice H!P goods! Also swapping for anything Koharu~

#332 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:07 AM

I collect coins and those little erasers shaped like food and animals and things. I guess i also collect manga and hats from the different places my dad goes. Lastly I collect Pokemon things.. I have cards, little figurines, books, plushies, movies and episodes on VHS and the games :3 I love Pokemon okay XD

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#333 Tim

Tim

:D:D:D

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

I collect dust becauseI'm probably the most boring person ever. I'm not really sure what I collect, i have a lot of those information magazines that newspapers give out once a year. Been collecting since 2000 Olympics. I also have heaps of pens. Now I guess it is idol good I collect. I also like cards, as in creditcards or similar (bus tickets, gift cards etc.)

Edit: I also have full sets of the Australian football cards you get in the newspaper since 2005. Going to sell them on eBay soon I think. I also have some autograohed football cards.

Edited by Tim, 26 April 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#334 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

I used to collect minerals and jewellery in the past.

Now I collect:
- postcards with interesting motives
- Aquarian Age TCG cards

#335 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:45 PM

When I was a kid I used to collect all kinds of things
nowadays I only collect Italian comics (Tex Willer, Zagor, Dampyr, Alan Ford)

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#336 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:48 PM

Postcards and S/mileage RE singles XD

v1rWyzF.png

#337 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:32 AM

i've collected comic books and figures since i was a kid, nowadays i buy more figures from video games and anime than stuff i used to be into like Transformers and TMNT but i still have my collections of those which contain many old figures ive had since i was a kid also collect games consoles,autographs, CD's and ball joint dolls. I like dolls they have sort of a creepy charm to them and many of the asian ball joint dolls are really well made.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#338 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

I've collected tons of stuff since I was a kid. I was really into superhero comics for a few years, and I have over 2,000 of them in boxes at my parents house! I used to collect stamps, and sometimes coins. I have old coins that I think were my grandfather's from 1901 and 1910! No joke! I used to collect horror movie magazines, heavy metal magazines and VHS tapes. I also collect books, fantasy, horror and some kids books. I collect DVDs now, but I have so many I haven't watched them all. I collect CDs too, rock, pop, heavy metal, movie soundtracks, anime soundtracks, a couple of jazz and classical CDs too. Oh, J-Pop! :lol: I think I need to talk to a therapist about my obsession with collecting stuff! :lol:

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#339 Younha

Younha

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

Aya Hirano goods
Super Driver :lol:
Posted Image

#340 SweetRain

SweetRain

Super High School Level Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Aside H!P things? I used to collect stones... and now pictures, yup, I have a picture from every place I go :)

Eripon's Thread // G♥B (Spanish) // Myanimelist
3boOa24.png
F o r e v e r PONPON ODAPON GAKIPON L o v e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users