• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

#81 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

I'm sure Ochiru (and hopefully everyone else) will be happy that I finally made a video for Manami that I uploaded on YouTube. I hope everyone likes it. I could only find an edited version of the "Pittonpettanpi" mp3 to use for the video, so it's pretty short. Manami needs to record more songs so I can create a better video! XD

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#82 Ochiru

Ochiru

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

Wow,nice one C.Jim :P

By the way, did you receive my pm about Okai being the villain in your Magical Maana story?
:wub:
Posted Image
Check out and help improve Manna's page XD Manami Arai

#83 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:07 PM

Yep, I got your PM. So, you want me to upload this Maana video to your Facebook fanpage?

Edit: I uploaded the video. XD

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#84 Ochiru

Ochiru

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:44 AM

Thanks thanks thank you C. Jim!
Our goal,make Maana more famous! <3
Posted Image

#85 Ochiru

Ochiru

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:15 AM

Any latest news about our cute knuckle cracker, Manami Arai? <3
Posted Image

#86 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:11 AM

I only know she cut her hair chin-length, and I guess she tried to change her image by starting to wear contact lenses instead of glasses.. ^^;

Posted Image

I have to admit I like her better this way.. ^^;

#87 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

^ There are other pictures of her without her glasses. She just doesn't wear them sometimes. :blink:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#88 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:16 PM

Ah, that's true.. ^^; I guess it's just my impression after listening to that MC with Makoto in Shinjin Kouen concert rip.. :blink:

#89 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

^ I have no idea what they talked about, so you may be on to something. I don't know. :blink:

I guess we'll see when the next Egg concert rolls around.~

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#90 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

^ Nothing big actually, just Makoto asked that something different about her appearance, and she said she wasn't wearing glasses and cut her hair.. The audience sounded pretty amused by that.. :blink:

#91 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

She looks kinda cuter with short hair. i barely recognized her.

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#92 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

What?! No glasses? Short hair!? :sob: I liked her the way she was. She looks kinda average now....

My story's finished. I'm just...being lazy about posting it. :)

#93 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

wow!!! she looks a little more mature w short hair :o :) she's cuteee :sob:

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#94 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

^
^
can't wait to read!

I hope she keeps the glasses. it's too late with the short hair now, but hey, short hair and glasses i can imagine.

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#95 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:45 PM

Don't know why everyone is shocked at her new image. I posted rehearsal pics over 2 months ago that showed her image change in the Egg thread,
Posted Image

Posted Image

#96 Ochiru

Ochiru

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:21 AM

Wait...i want to confirm something... As far as i know, Maana wears glasses only for show? i mean.. her eyes are really alright.... i think her wearing of glasses is just for her style.. you could tell by looking at her glasses, clear .. which means not graded...*err i dunno the term used on glasses* hehe :wub:

anyway..like Cardcarptor Jim said.... i like her the way she was before.. XD
Posted Image

#97 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:36 AM

^
You added an extra "r" to "Cardcaptor", but I'll forgive you. x_x

Okay, now for the bad news. I've been having tons of computer, printer and internet problems in the past few weeks. I doubt if anyone cares. But I just spent 4 hours (including bathroom and food breaks) typing my story "Magical Princess Melodic Egg" on my blog using Google Chrome. I was logged on to H!O, but after trying to post the story I was told I wasn't, so my story got deleted! Well I'm too pissed to retype a 1,553 word story tonight, so no story for you guys today. I may try again tomorrow. I'm on Internet Explorer now. I may use this tomorrow when I type.

#98 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

Perhaps Manami-chan change to contact lenses right now ^^ and yes she still looks pretty even without glasses <_<
from picboard

Posted Image

but yes, I miss her glasses style that's her trademark from the time she joining Egg

Posted Image

#99 Ochiru

Ochiru

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

^haha sorry about that.. C. Jim.

Well, we all got problems...even I have serious ones..
anyway...good luck with it! you can do it. <_<

@gooztrie: wow nice shorthair pic! XD
Posted Image

#100 guck

guck

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

I always like a girl wears glasses :( .
But except for Maana chan, I like her new look a lot than glasses style wow! ;) .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users