Happy Bday our leader..
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2742 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

Her Birthday event was pretty cool. She started off with expressive dance and due to the lack of music the entire audience was quiet, it was very surreal. Then she did an art teaching corner in which she showed paintings (talked a lot about the Dutch painter van Gogh, yaaay). The frightening part was that Goro then drew seat numbers and people in the audience had to answer Ayaccho's questions to see if they had been listening, lol. Judging by the answers Japanese people seem to know next to nothing about art. Then there was a corner in which she drew something and 3 audience members had to guess what she drew. Her image of melon splitting 'suikawari' was so bad she simply broke the rules and gave super heavy hints, so they 'guessed' correctly. Her prize was hugging two small rabbits, who ran all over the stage and had to constantly get caught. They were sooooo cute. Ended with some songs from her Smileage era and Shouganai Yume Oibito since she loved that era of MoMusu. Told her Happy birthday and that I sent a present after the event. Bought some souvenirs from France aaaages ago but missed out on her BD last year and ended up never being able to give it, until now.

#2743 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

Wow expressive dance, is this something that she's always wanted to do or is this something she's only started pursuing? It sounds very Riho-like.

Lol of course there is an art teaching corner doh! XD Do you remember what she thought? Was it like the history of the images etc. or like the technique used or something? 

Also I find it funny that her, an art student, drew something so badly she had to resort to spoon feeding the answer to the guessers ^^;

Thank you Kinjiru for always sharing your idol experiences!  :good:

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2744 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

All she said about the dance was that it was one of the things she definitely wanted to do, and that it represented herself and what she wanted to achieve. Part of the performance had background noises from the streets of Tokyo in it.  In the corner she showed pictures of 2 painting and then explained certain things such as the way it is drawn and how they differed from each other. She compared the way the grass was painted to each other (van Gogh has a thing for circles and round edges). I forgot, but there was also a birthday video message from Kuduu and Ayacho talked about how she went to see Meimei's play in which the same characters appear but the male characters were actually played by men. However, she still thought Kuduu couldn't be beaten as False, even though she was a girl playing a guy's role. Before entering the hall there were several large encased photos of her on display and the fans lined up to take photos of them one by one (took some myself). During the event she also exclaimed "I wonder what I should do next year!" so she'll be sticking around for a while.

MzwdNnN.jpg?4q0AcIhC.jpg?1

#2745 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

It looks like she knows her stuff, I can imagine her as a lecturer teaching students ^^; but since she's sticking around I guess that's not something she wants to do. That's a good photo, Queen Dawa in all her glory. 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2746 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

Oh man, she is the prettiest woman in the world   <3 

God save the queen Ayacho.

#2747 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

Also I find it funny that her, an art student, drew something so badly she had to resort to spoon feeding the answer to the guessers ^^;

She is an art history/art studies student ; means she learns theory, not practice.

Thanks for the BD event report ^_^

Happy BD Aya <3 <3

#2748 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

Queen of Arts Ayacho <3 

Happy Birthday~! 

DGI87g8UAAAg08k.jpg

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2749 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:05 AM

I am so proud of Dawa. Happy belated B'day Dawa :chuu:

Best friends!
img2017080107521864s.jpg img20170801075218562s.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2750 mo baka

mo baka

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:34 PM

Am I the only one to notice that Aya-cho has straightened (or is straightening) her tooth?

She has almost perfectly straight teeth now.

#2751 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:30 AM

How bad was her teeth before? I didn't notice it. Anyone have pictures for comaprison.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2752 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

They looked like this.
fsJibhG.jpg
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#2753 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

^Thank you.
mo baka is very observant. I never noticed Dawa's teeth like that XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2754 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

i've noticed for a while now, maybe she got back of teeth braces (idk the name for them lol)

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2755 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

I remember a few years back... I think at a book reveal or book signing.  She looked so happy with a genuine smile, her teeth were very noticeable.  It was definitely more noticeable from a slight side profile than from the front, but I wouldn't be surprised if she started using invisalign.

#2756 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:09 PM

On a closer look, I think Dawa removed her canine on the right. In the picture with Akari it is clear she is missing a canine on the right.
I had the same thing. To push in my 2 front teeth I had to make space by pulling out one of my canine. I took me about 2 years to straigthen out my teeth.

They looked like this.
fsJibhG.jpg

img2017080107521864.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2757 mo baka

mo baka

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

I first noticed the change while watching her interview on last weeks The Girl's LIve.

Whatever she did, the change seemed pretty sudden. Made me wonder if she had surgery or if she's been using invisible braces for a while now.

In the MV for their latest single, she still had the crooked tooth but it does seem less pronounced than in previous years but I couldn't really tell.

#2758 mo baka

mo baka

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Leader-san!!
blog,%20Wada%20Ayaka-723899.jpg
*pic from 2 days ago

Okay, I found the evidence I was looking for. Notice in this picture posted just a month ago that the fang is almost in alignment, but not quite there yet. I believe that the change has been gradual. Of course it could just be camera angle.

#2759 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:30 AM

笑顔に涙~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~ by Dawa and Akari ( Hologram MV )

From another angle.

The MV was made to promote the ANGERME vs UPUPGIRLS(仮)~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~ concert.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2760 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:15 AM

There's a bit of an unfortunate design flaw in the reflections.  From the second angle, it makes it look like anyone watching from the front is angling their head to try and look up their skirts.  ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users