• Please log in to reply
55121 replies to this topic

#81 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:42 AM

You know... I've been thinking... Remember back in the day when Goto helped inject stability into MM and then after her came a GREAT GEN actually the best Gen MM had which was 4th GEN. Don't you guys sorta fell same with Koha and 8th gen? I know there are completely and total differences... lika Koha can't really sing (sorry to you koha lovers but she is not the talents they makes us want to think she is) and 8th gen only has 3 and what makes them really stand out is how each one has a different background. But ever since Yossie left and Miki left everything is as if new. These are the similarities I see.

Golden Era
1st gen had two members graduate
2nd gen had one graduation
3rd gen had 1 person in it and is considered SPECIAL
4th gen had great personality and brought the group up

Platinum Era
5th gen already has 2 members graduated
6th gen also already had 1 graduation
7th gen only had 1 person in it and is considered special
8th gen so far have great personalities and seem to be bringing the group up.

So............... any one else think that 8th gen is the new 4th gen but different XD sorry if I make no sense LOL
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
I'M NOW AN OFFICIAL SAYU BLOG ADDICT
Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever
Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume
Best Uta Doki! clicky
Favorite Sempais from H!O: Himalia, Celedam, FumikoH, Demanding More Makoto

#82 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:13 PM

You know... I've been thinking... Remember back in the day when Goto helped inject stability into MM and then after her came a GREAT GEN actually the best Gen MM had which was 4th GEN. Don't you guys sorta fell same with Koha and 8th gen? I know there are completely and total differences... lika Koha can't really sing (sorry to you koha lovers but she is not the talents they makes us want to think she is) and 8th gen only has 3 and what makes them really stand out is how each one has a different background. But ever since Yossie left and Miki left everything is as if new. These are the similarities I see.

Golden Era

Platinum Era

So............... any one else think that 8th gen is the new 4th gen but different :w00t: sorry if I make no sense LOL

THATS SO TRUE

i keep checking like every second to see if theres a pv preview
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#83 sexiah

sexiah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:21 PM

Golden Era

Platinum Era

So............... any one else think that 8th gen is the new 4th gen but different :w00t: sorry if I make no sense LOL

All i can say is "8th gen. really got me attracted" :D

Posted Image

#84 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

I've been thinking lately....
MM needs subgroups back. Like Tanpopo or Puccimoni.
Those were really something and helped a lot on increasing some members popularity. Also, would be so nice to have some cool combinations of the members.

#85 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:04 PM

I've been thinking lately....
MM needs subgroups back. Like Tanpopo or Puccimoni.
Those were really something and helped a lot on increasing some members popularity. Also, would be so nice to have some cool combinations of the members.

to tal e
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#86 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

@Lips: Platinum Era of NEW Era? :( But great analysis there. Hopefully when this group gets in sync, MM will be great :)

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

#87 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

All i can say is "8th gen. really got me attracted" :(

The exact same way 4th Gen really attracted me.... i'd have to call these gens the magnet Gens. And Yossie, Charmy, Nono, Aibon, JunJun, linlin, Mitssi are Magnet Members :( :)

@Muni: I don't know if the time is right yet, if you get more groups in H!P (even if they are sub groups) I don't know if tsunku can handle it. If they go into sub groups I want the songs be awesome like "janken Pyon" "crazy for you" "lucky cha cha cha" "Chokkoto love" "baby! Koi ni knock out" "Pittari Shittari Xrismas" "Koi wo Shichaimashita" "Oujisama To Yuki No Yoru " "Koi wo Shichaimashita!"
and I don't know if he can with so many artist.

@DARK LIGHT: I called it Platinum Era because To me Momuse was devided into Golden Ere (when all their singles kept coming at number 1 on oricon chart ) / Slver era (when they weren't coming at number one but with aruiteru finally started their number 1 streak again) / and now Platinum Era (The new ERA)
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
Best Uta Doki! clicky

#88 sexiah

sexiah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:18 PM

I'm really glad that the 8th gen. we have turned out to be Junjun,Linlin and Mittsi :(

Really good personalities :(

Off topic: finally,my first 100th post *lol* :)

Posted Image

#89 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:02 AM

I say the same thing on the 4th page. They're the new era.

#90 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:10 AM

Ahh, the Morning Musume members need to quit coming out with such beautiful photobooks. I can't afford them all.

#91 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:41 AM

^I know what you mean. They're tryna kill us ;)
Posted Image

#92 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:29 AM

It's Ai, Eri, and lin-lin on the J-MTV channel presenting a join Play List of their interest.
Best Uta Doki! clicky

#93 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:47 PM

^Who ever said Eri Kamei still was shy gotta look at that video. She is so comfortable speaking infront of the camera XD

Nope.

#94 Ines

Ines

RxR

• Senpai
  • 845 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:45 AM

^Some of them will never understand though. They're still going to back up their opinion somehow, even if their observations are simply based on one or two videos instead of the trillion that we fans have seen. Those of us who have followed her through the years are very fortunate. And anyone could say that to idols they've followed. It's alright as long as you know how she's truly like. ^^;

Posted Image

#95 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:43 AM

Question! On that 071102 Yahoo Talk thing with Yuko/Yasuda, about 55 minutes 20 seconds in, Koharu seems to say something quite shocking, Yuko and Yasuda look like they're dying, and Koharu looks paniced!

What did she say that caused so much fuss? o.o

#96 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:18 AM

Is it just me, or does the Mikan PV have a much more cheery tone in comparison to the sexy/hot atmosphere they've had in quite a few of their previous PVs (i.e. Osaka Koi no Uta, Iroppoi Jirettai, SEXY BOY, Egao Yes Nudo, Kanashimi Twilight, and Onna ni Sachi Are). Now, I know there are people who are attracted by this image, but I also like the more "yay!" sounding PVs since they remind me of the older Morning Musume.

Anyways, LinLin's facial expressions and smile are so cute in that video from Lip's Youtube link. XD

@Ines: I couldn't have said it better. XD
Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#97 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:32 AM

^It's more cheerfull indeed and that's great, but I don't really like the song that much as I thought I would. Same goes with the PV I guess, was expecting a bit more from it. Although the baby pictures were great :D

Nope.

#98 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:10 AM

Now I've managed to check out the video and song, I'm still not so sure about it.

Singing is good, the chorus is excellent, and even Sayumi manages not to make my ears bleed. Oh, and the video is good too, they've finally gotten the idea of not always having Jun^2 and Lin^2 in the same shot. And the best part is that I did'nt spot any of my 2 favorite items of hate so prevalent in Onna ni Sachi Are: that so overused orchestra hit, and that awful 80s synth tom.

But still, something about it just does'nt connect. I can't exactly pinpoint it but something is'nt there. But let's give it a few more listens and see if it grows on me. :D

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#99 sexiah

sexiah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

Mikan looks good,i'm glad they went back to the cute image :D

Posted Image

#100 2years

2years

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:33 PM

Mikan sure is inspiring and can also be used as an OST of another anime...it sure has that feeling...though koko ni iruzee personally is still better... ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users