• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#21 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:26 AM

Did you thought about a youth hostel? There is one pretty good in Yoyogi (individual rooms with air-con), 15$ a night more or less (you can get the international youth hostel card for like 5$ on your own country if you're <25, and is still cheaper).

And about the flight if you search yourself the travel online without agency like 6 months before you can get it easily for 1000-1100$.

I stayed 18 days in Japan last year and everything (except stuff I bought) cost me under 2000€ (2469$).

And I'll think about going with you in this travel, I'll love to return to Japan again, and I need to see a MM concert before is too late :lol:

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#22 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:14 AM

Percent sure on going: less than 1%

damn too bad for me :w00t:

XD
Same here; due to the $ costs I doubt my girlfriend will allow it

Especially so when it's a H!P-centered one

#23 applebee

applebee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:43 PM

Great!! I hate going to Japan by myself.

Percent sure on going: In 2009, I will probably graduate so 80%.
Places I'd like to go: Anywhere in Japan.
Hotel I'd like to stay at: (Keio or alternative) Keio doesn't sounds too expensive..good enough for me
Members I'd like to be grouped with: (if any) I hope more girls would come
H!P concerts I'd like to attend: (Berryz, MM, H!P, C-ute, etc..) Definately MM (preferably with Yossi, Miki, and all the girls from 2nd-7th generation).
"Before you judge me, try hard to love me"

#24 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:55 PM

If everything goes as planned I'll be in Japan as exchange student for a year from April 2009. So if I'm there when you are I might come to see you.
I'll most likely go to Tohoku University in Sendai (about 350 km north of Tokyo)

Internet killed common sense.

#25 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

This trip sounds awesome, and if everything goes superwell in 2009, I could be an exchange student in a Japanese high-school :blush: But for now, the percent for me going is 2%. And I'm not sure if anyone would want to listen to a 16-year old girl whining :unsure: Propably not.

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#26 Xamos

Xamos

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

Man~ i wanna go too... but $ is always in the way... exchange rate from Singapore to Japan is way too expensive... :unsure:
Chuuuu~ (;・ω-)

#27 Japtalian

Japtalian

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:11 PM

I would love to go but theres a 250% chance that my parents will say no. And definatly since almost none of us know eachother. But that is a briliant idea.

#28 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

I'm going next summer. We'll see if there'll be an '09 trip aswell (if that's the case then I'm more or less down). Sure as hell hope so. Still to early to making plans for my part.

#29 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:35 PM

Percent sure on going: 50%, I will graduate the year before that so I'm not sure if I'll be working or in grad school or what. It mostly depends on my schedule
Places I'd like to go: Anywhere is fine really. I'd like to see Tokyo (I've been to Japan but never Tokyo!)
Hotel I'd like to stay at: the reccomended hotel sounds fine
Members I'd like to be grouped with: i guess I don't really know anyone on the forums that well, but I don't want to be by myself, so if other girls were going that would be good
H!P concerts I'd like to attend: Morning Musume, but maybe going at a time (summer or winter) that an all H!P concert was going on would please the most people, then again, spring is the prettiest time in Japan and MM has concerts then...

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#30 koolau

koolau

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:59 PM

Percent sure on going: 100%

Places I'd like to go: H!P concert...AKB48 theater...restaurants...

Hotel I'd like to stay at: the official hotel is ok...if there are good alternates I'm happy with that too.

Members I'd like to be grouped with: Any Hawaii folks would be nice but I don't think I have any problems with random.

H!P concerts I'd like to attend:Summer concerts, anything after June 30th.

Well this helps the pocketbook for 2008...I'll get to go on a longer China Olympics vacation.

#31 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

Schweet, road trip H!O style! :whistle:

Percent sure on going: 50%(Or less) I'm more concerned about my change of interest then money to be honest. My parents would pay for me, I just don't know what I'll be into then.
Places I'd like to go: Some plays, concerts, random places (shopping!), I'll go anywhere, I'm a good little follower.
Hotel I'd like to stay at: Eh, I don't care too much, cheeper is better though.
Members I'd like to be grouped with: I don't care too much, I'll be 20 or 21, so I can drink.
H!P concerts I'd like to attend: H!P, MoMusu, or Biyuuden

My parents and I are also planning a trip next summer (hopefully), but 2 years is really far away. Who knows what'll happen.

#32 bleach3456

bleach3456

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:37 AM

Percent sure on going: 85% (the other 15% is for if I don't have enough $ but I think i'll have more than enough)

Places I'd like to go: Anywhere

Hotel I'd like to stay at: (Keio or alternative)Keio sounds fine to me.

Members I'd like to be grouped with: (if any)I don't know many people here yet but,I'm an easy going person so I should be able to get along with almost any one.

H!P concerts I'd like to attend: Morning Musume would be awesome,but I love all H!P artists so any concert would be fine with me.
Posted Image

#33 ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf

田中れいなと夏焼雅が大好きです

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

I won't know until the summer of 2009 XD but I can always try to meet you guys somewhere :)

~~ Tanaka Reina, Kusumi Koharu, Miyabi Natsuyaki ~~

Posted Image

#34 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:21 PM

its official me and LvB are gonna room together for the H!O trip

toxic025 says:
hey you wanna be room mates at the H!O trip to japan

Lelouch vi Britannia says:
sure

edit it turns out hes got some people already, I guess no homo erotic sleep overs for me anymore :P

edit2
LvB already rooming with 2 other people. oh well now just need to find someone else

racequeen.jpg

#35 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:08 AM

edit it turns out hes got some people already, I guess no homo erotic sleep overs for me anymore ^^;

LOL too bad for you then i guess ^_^

btw to the ppl that are going:
please help me yelling "LONG LIVE KAMEISM" all together at some point in a concert, especially if it's a filmed one, yell "FROM SANRIO" too if you guys wouldn't mind (which you guys problaby would :w00t:)

>>Amoz
that's just plain sweet :P

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#36 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:14 AM

I just remembered I have a cousin that lives in Tokyo so I think I'm gonna stay with them. so free housing and food for me ^^;

racequeen.jpg

#37 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:15 AM

btw to the ppl that are going:
please help me yelling "LONG LIVE KAMEISM" all together at some point in a concert, especially if it's a filmed one, yell "FROM SANRIO" too if you guys wouldn't mind (which you guys problaby would :w00t:)

I'll totally do it ^_^ But it would be even more awesome if we went to like a Berryz or Biyuuden concert and did it <3

#38 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:31 AM

Goody! Atrip to Japan!
Well, when 2009 comes in I'll be 14.
So I'll probably go.
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#39 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:14 AM

I'll totally do it :lol: But it would be even more awesome if we went to like a Berryz or Biyuuden concert and did it ^^;

Lol :lol:
that would be just plain funny :bad:

hey if you guys got the front places u guys can group dance too! or do a wave or throw stuff into air as a wave, it would be cool if the girls saw it or if the camera caught it ^_^

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#40 limchuast

limchuast

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:01 AM

Percent sure on going: 60% (will try to push it to 110%)
Places I'd like to go: Anywhere, preferably Kyoto.
Hotel I'd like to stay at: (Keio or alternative): Alternative
Members I'd like to be grouped with: (if any): Anyone
H!P concerts I'd like to attend: (Berryz, MM, H!P, C-ute, etc..): HP, MM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users