• Please log in to reply
16042 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:22 PM

Well i guess she has to have her own thread now that she is a member of Morning Musume. So lets not hate her for it, for her this is probably a dream come true to get such a chance. I hope it all turns out good for her. :)

Well at least we dont have another child joining the group not that i have a problem with that. Hmm so far she seems ok pity the recording quality was not so good for what i have seen of her so far so i couldn't judge all that well.

#2 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

I knew there will be a thread like this. Welcome to this forum for the two Chinese people!!! :)
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#3 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:33 PM

ok.. i will post her email and personal blog soon. But u guys have to promise be nice to her. Already theres some jerks talking trash on her blog. SO PLZ BEHAVE.

#4 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

ok.. i will post her email and personal blog soon. But u guys have to promise be nice to her. Already theres some jerks talking trash on her blog. SO PLZ BEHAVE.

I don't think it would be a good idea to post that info anymore, especially since a lot of the members on this board are a bit heated up by the announcement. Even though I respect those people who feel badly about the announcement and I'd put it past them to post anything bad on her site, a bunch of SERIOUS haters could get that information and use it to their advantage. How about you just PM it to the people who want it?

#5 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

While she was wavering quite a bit she does have an interesting voice (and I'm sure a lot of training in the meantime).

And man I can't believe the crap I have seen on that blog (at least the few English comments).
These morons should be ashamed of themselves. We're dealing with a human being here.
And whatever we do, it should be about individuals, and the respect for them.
There's nothing more I hate than intolerance and racism. These people do not deserve to be Momusu fans

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#6 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:42 PM

yes...if you guys want that just msg me: [email protected]

#7 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

Her blog is quite cute with a number of pics, originals and some photo manips that she and her friends did (like my avatar). She's quite the cutie. I look forward to seeing what she's like on H!M, speaking of which, I need to catch up on H!M.

Bugger.. need more room on my harddrive... wonder how much a terabyte sized HD is *wanders off pondering*

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#8 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:46 PM

Hey Saffity nice sig. Im glad some are giving them a fair trial and i must agree at least for the short term just pming the blog info may be best. However thats not going to stop someone who simply wants to be nasty as they will get it anyway.

#9 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:49 PM

I don't think it would be a good idea to post that info anymore, especially since a lot of the members on this board are a bit heated up by the announcement. Even though I respect those people who feel badly about the announcement and I'd put it past them to post anything bad on her site, a bunch of SERIOUS haters could get that information and use it to their advantage. How about you just PM it to the people who want it?

Plz dun post her blog here.. i dun want some stupid jerks to bother her.

#10 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:50 PM

Um... the blog info is up on the post in the Hello! Project Agency forum, that's where I got it... that is unless it's been taken down *emails link to herself just in case* and thanks for the sig. It looks much better now that I have a picture that's actually Aika.... I grabbed the wrong pic that wasn't Aika :) some fan I am :)

#11 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:53 PM

She's peerty. If they intend to keep the girls I hope they really are concidering making Junjun a PB like right now. That is all I ask for.

#12 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

That'd definitely be on the top of my "To Buy" list. The pics on her blog are amazing and they're just candid fun shots with her friends. I can't imagine how amazing she'd look with professional pics.

#13 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

:) some fan I am :)

To me you are already a good fan simply because you offer your support to the new members and have not hung them without giving them a fair chance. smile.gif

She's peerty. If they intend to keep the girls I hope they really are concidering making Junjun a PB like right now. That is all I ask for.

Hmm she sure is cute i must say which is always a welcome bonus for any member. Im sure she will fit in fine with the others.

#14 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:56 PM

I wouldn't mind knowing her blog, I think she's cute and wouldn't mind learning more bout her

-off topic-
H!O sucks when I use my pocket pc

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#15 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

I'm open mindedly welcoming to these two new girls, and I'm interested in how things will work out for them. I just hope people would calm down a bit with all the hatred. Or at least address it to Tsunku instead of Junjun and Rinrin. I can understand the disappointment of some fans, but the amount of hatred this thing has evoked is something I really can't believe...
Posted Image

#16 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:58 PM

well i dont mind her being in H!P i do hope she does well maybe what soem are saying is right she only in MM for s hort time and them off to be another group for h!p

and i prefer Li Chun
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#17 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:58 PM

I'm open mindedly welcoming to these two new girls, and I'm interested in how things will work out for them. I just hope people would calm down a bit with all the hatred. Or at least address it to Tsunku instead of Junjun and Rinrin. I can understand the disappointment of some fans, but the amount of hatred this thing has evoked is something I really can't believe...

Totally Agree. I might be interested in them now more than ever.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#18 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

我的留言本
kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:42:25
中国では子犬も食べると言う
中国人たちがモーニングムスメに加入すればモーニングムスメたちも子犬を食べるようになる ( - -) 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:37:57
中国女たちは娼婦たちだ!!!!!!!! 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:15:41
pusibani Li Chun! 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:14:45
cao ni ma 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:13:00
you don't need to be musume
you need to stay in your country from china ok?
so don't think to be musume
we don't like you 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:11:15
go back to your home Shanghai kkkkkkk 

モニングタ
2007-03-16 04:51:55
モーニングムスメに危機が来るようで..... 

モニングタ
2007-03-16 04:50:27
日本語はできますか wwwww ????? 

モニングタ
2007-03-16 04:48:24
外国人たちはやっぱり無理 

ノルンホス
2007-03-16 04:40:25
http://cafe.naver.com/momus.cafe
ここに中国子供ボーイフレンド写真あって朝鮮人たちも役に立つ 

ノルンホス
2007-03-16 04:38:48
モーニングムスメで活動すれば殺してしまって!!!!!!!!! 

ノルンホス
2007-03-16 04:37:50
李純 死んでしまって!!!!!!!!! 

李純
2007-03-16 04:32:19
モーニングムスメには留学生でしばらくいるの理解してください
そして中国人たちを憎むことに対して心が痛いです 

研究所会員
2007-03-16 04:26:12
李純 ボーイフレンドと付き合ったといううわさがある 

damn people are so mean!!!! :) :)

#19 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:03 PM

and the worst part is, it's the nasty ones who will speak the loudest and the ones supporting her won't speak up enough. I just hope she's strong enough to last through this. I hope they both are.

#20 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:05 PM

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:13:00
you don't need to be musume
you need to stay in your country from china ok?
so don't think to be musume
we don't like you 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:11:15
go back to your home Shanghai kkkkkkk 

damn people are so mean!!!! :) :whistle:

Who said that?? Because thats a big no no. :wacko:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users