Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:14 PM

^i think @nayok already mentioned it some time ago? think it's this post

#1922 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:21 PM

Since I have some other commitments as some may know I have just now started to monitor this thread

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#1923 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:22 PM

oh that's understandable!

#1924 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:05 PM

Wait, there's still an active mod? Because while they're just small changes, we still need someone that's able to move threads (Inoue Rei from the Kobushi section to the Juice=Juice section, and if any of the Kenshuusei debut their threads will need to be moved).

Please, only thing that takes longer to die than mods are random people's fixation with dancing and singing Japanese girls.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#1925 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:48 AM

Thanks for the info & moving the thread, Mattthecat! Great to know you're around.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1926 sasquatch693

sasquatch693

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 08:14 AM

glad it was fixed - thank you for your help :) :respect:

#1927 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 12:58 PM

yay finally the Image reply button is working again thanks,

The Flash Player is still required to upload more than one photo at the picboard, but Flash will be disabled on all browsers at the end of the year, should be updated

And its still not possible to change the avatar

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /var/data/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/var/data/www.h...') #2 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('xxxxxxxxxx...', 'xxxxxxxx') #3 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/member/photo.php(1072): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(171): classes_member_photo->getEditorHtml(Array) #5 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(48): public_members_ajax_photo->_show() #6 /var/data/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(421): public_members_ajax_ph in /var/data/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1928 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 04:54 AM

wasn't sure where else to ask this so i'm sorry if this is the wrong place but does anyone know why the snh48 thread is locked? i'm def not as into them as i used to be but the other day i wanted to post something about them and i couldn't find a reason for why the thread's locked. i kinda suspect it's cuz of the akb/snh split but also that makes no sense so idk

#1929 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:03 PM

^ No, that's exactly why it was locked. Some of the previous moderators were very vocal in disliking the non-Japanese 48 branches and they saw the split as a chance to just shut down discussion, rather than moving it as they should have done. I have unlocked the thread and moved it to the Music subforum of the Asian Entertainment section. There will also be a link in the 48G section to the new location in the meantime.
DDOhydd.gif

#1930 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:12 PM

oh wow that's pretty messy, can't believe they did that. thanks for unlocking it btw!!!! i don't have anything to post about in that thread rn but i'll probably drop some vids in there sometime lol

#1931 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:18 AM

Tried to reply to a post in the "J-Pop Oldies" thread. However it resulted in it being merged with my previous post, instead of being a completely separate entity.

I haven't gone through all the rules but is this a thing? No consecutive posts in a given thread?

乾杯 BABY!

#1932 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:31 AM

Double posting is against the rules, generally. If you respond to threads multiple times within a certain time frame, they will merge automatically. Moderators will also at times step in to merge posts if it makes sense.
DDOhydd.gif

#1933 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:06 AM

OK must have been the time frame. My latest post was OK and not merged.

乾杯 BABY!

#1934 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 12:26 AM

hey since they just rebranded can the sakamichi subforum be updated to change "keyakizaka46" to "sakurazaka46"? same with the description too

#1935 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 01:15 AM

^ Done.
DDOhydd.gif

#1936 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 01:20 AM

thank you!

#1937 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 01:55 AM

Hey amoz, mattthecat, and Lurkette (wow, congrats on promotion!), I've got a login issue for you. User Juandalyn is having some trouble logging in. She was attempting to update her password, and got locked out because she apparently never received her validation email, probably a system error. What can be done to help her re-access her account? Is there a way for you to set her recovery email or something? Any way you could help she would greatly appreciate!

#1938 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 04:01 AM

Hmm, I've validated her account, so can she try again and see if she has access now?

(Thank you!)
DDOhydd.gif

#1939 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 12:14 PM

Thank you so much! :) It worked :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1940 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:55 PM

tamenaga shion's thread needs to be moved to the angerme section since she was just added to anju, and the new girls (matsumoto wakana & kawana rin) need picboard tags. thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users