• Please log in to reply
1955 replies to this topic

#1901 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:02 PM

yeah i just sent an email to [email protected] (the email on the contact page), hopefully i get a reply.

EDIT: it seems like the email didn't send? i just got an automated email (30 minutes after i sent mine) from a "mailer-daemon" (?) that states the message was undelivered. i didn't know if it was about h!o but i checked the 2 text files attached to the email and both mention the hello-online.org domain several times (along with another email address, but i won't mention it since i think it's tied to the contact email and i don't want to expose anyone's privacy since it has a name in it) so it's probably about h!o.

it sucks that the message failed to send, but hopefully the admin (or whoever runs that email) sees this thread or something.

#1902 sasquatch693

sasquatch693

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:57 PM

I accidentally deleted my avatar and now I don't have any avatar as I am unable to add a new one :(

I always receive an error "Failed to set a new photo"

#1903 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 03:37 PM

btw the admin/haku was notified

it sucks that the message failed to send, but hopefully the admin (or whoever runs that email) sees this thread or something.

yes, he got a PM from a mod yesterday...

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1904 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:01 PM

Disk was full, it's fixed now

#1905 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:11 PM

Could you possibly fix quoting? Or the linking button? Or any of the rest of the code that doesn't work anymore?

DDOhydd.gif

#1906 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:40 PM

thank you so much for fixing it!!

#1907 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:03 PM

Could you possibly fix quoting? Or the linking button? Or any of the rest of the code that doesn't work anymore?

np

#1908 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:24 PM

woah thanks for fixing that too!

#1909 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:34 PM

Excellent! Thank you so much.
The forum has gotten more active lately with the quarantine so it would be nice for the most useful features to be functional again.

EDIT: Also, people would like to make new banners for the site but are not currently able to change them, if that can be fixed.

DDOhydd.gif

#1910 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:08 PM

^oh right i forgot about that, i did make some beyooooonds banners so it'd be pretty cool if the banner thing could be fixed?? it's ok if it can't be though

#1911 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:13 PM

I have fixed so you can add new banners now.

#1912 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:42 PM

i said this in the newsfeed article too but thank u so much!!! i added those beyooooonds headers i made :0

#1913 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:19 PM

I get a "no_permission" error when I attempt to use multiquote. Which is different from before, where it just wouldn't do anything.
DDOhydd.gif

#1914 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:38 PM

I get a "no_permission" error when I attempt to use multiquote. Which is different from before, where it just wouldn't do anything.

I have fixed so you can add new banners now.

multiquote...

#1915 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:52 PM

I'm not referring to using [quote]. I mean the buttons on each post. It would be much easier than copying and pasting every comment I want to respond to, and the username isn't in the quote so people won't receive notifications from the quoting. That, I would like to be fixed.
DDOhydd.gif

#1916 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:55 PM

I used the Multiquote buttons, strange it does not work for you. Why would that be an "permission" option in the first place. Does it work for anyone else?

#1917 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:05 PM

I'm not referring to using [quote]. I mean the buttons on each post. It would be much easier than copying and pasting every comment I want to respond to, and the username isn't in the quote so people won't receive notifications from the quoting. That, I would like to be fixed.

hmm, all the quote buttons (text editor/post quote/post multiquote) work fine for me. maybe try logging in and out, or clearing your cache?

#1918 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:04 PM

I'm not referring to using [ quote ]. I mean the buttons on each post. It would be much easier than copying and pasting every comment I want to respond to, and the username isn't in the quote so people won't receive notifications from the quoting. That, I would like to be fixed.

hmm, all the quote buttons (text editor/post quote/post multiquote) work fine for me. maybe try logging in and out, or clearing your cache?

I used the Multiquote buttons, strange it does not work for you. Why would that be an "permission" option in the first place. Does it work for anyone else?

Cleared cache (I'm on mobile right now so that probably didn't help) and it works! I'm so happy, thank you!!
DDOhydd.gif

#1919 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:35 AM

yes, he got a PM from a mod yesterday...

Wait, there's still an active mod? Because while they're just small changes, we still need someone that's able to move threads (Inoue Rei from the Kobushi section to the Juice=Juice section, and if any of the Kenshuusei debut their threads will need to be moved).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1920 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 01:28 PM

Thread has been moved.

If something like this needs to be done either report it or state it here

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users