110 replies to this topic

#21 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:48 AM

fyi, now my office can't access MSN again.... :lol:

i already grabbed Gershwin rhapsody in blue, Rachmaninov piano concerto 2, and Beethoven symphony no.7. tell me if u interested to get them.

watched ep5. a very nice episode again. kinda surprise S-oke disband so soon. i thot S-oke is 1 of the main focus of the whole story. also ppl can actually play pianica in moongoose costume (with glove) lol. hope the drama won't turn into typical love story drama after the university graduation. i like kiyora, she's kewl. :lol:

i like the music producer for the drama. he has done a very great job in compiling, re-compose the classic song. they also only play the best part, where nice melody and climax played, during the drama perf.

i heard that nodame CD is coming out recently right? anyone else got more info?

info:
ep4 S-oke they perform beethoven symphony no.7 1 & 4. ep5 A-oke perform piano concerto 1 & 3. both = begin and end. maybe it's a metaphor that telling us that they've perform the whole piece in the story? :(

i'm still looking for Mozart piano duest, and Beethoven "spring" which they used in ep01 and 02. if u happen to have it (mp3), pls help reduce my work. lol (share it) XD

#22 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:13 PM

it makes more sense about chiaki's conducting in ep4 perf compare to ep3. maybe it's wat the drama try to do -- to show the difference before and after practice.

we have CG about the kotatsu (table + blanket) and anime for kazuo (puppet thingy) sumthing in ep4. lol the effort they try to put in to this drama. mine (violin) is very handsome; i want to see more miki (violin) in the drama.

have no idea where is the drama heading to. hope it's good.

Hah! I started watching this show at Ep2 because it happened to come on after Hey^3 and even though I have some trouble with the language, I totally dug it. (I played some symphonic music in High School) it was only today that I figured out the shows name :unsure (yes, I'm an idiot). I kind of like that S-Oke's leitmotif is big-band Jazz instead of proper classical music, it really does tell you something about them.

[Edit to add: I think it makes me a horrible person... but I always laugh when Chiaki beats the crap out of Nodame...]
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 10:47 PM

Whoaaa.... Juri Ueno :XD: ::P: ::P:

I must see this. I hope it have a good story line. Coz, if the story are boring, it would be a waste for Juri... XD

And thank's for the forum to share the info about this dorama. I love you guys...

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#24 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:15 PM

Whoaaa.... Juri Ueno ::D: ::D: ::):

I must see this. I hope it have a good story line. Coz, if the story are boring, it would be a waste for Juri... ^_^

The manga has been great so far. If they stick or atleast stay around the manga, then it should be okay.
~Nothing

#25 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 01:31 AM

Whoaaa.... Juri Ueno ::): ::P: ::P:

I must see this. I hope it have a good story line. Coz, if the story are boring, it would be a waste for Juri... ^_^

The manga has been great so far. If they stick or atleast stay around the manga, then it should be okay.

I hear it sticks to the Manga quite closely, it not exactly....
it should be very good, and so far it is. :D

#26 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:14 PM

hey yggg,
ost is available in d-addict (128kbps) and plus28(better quality) now.
chinese scanlation of the manga also available at plus28.

i've never read about the tracklist. but when i played it, i was surprised they include the Nodame's mistake of piano duet, and Mine version of Beethoven "Spring", and some crap lol. (ends up the ost got quite numbers of repetitive track. eg. piano duet alone takes 3 tracks)

#27 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:26 PM

Carmen Fantasy in a future episode?
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#28 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:40 PM

I'm liking this increasingly....The fate of Chiaki is being brought up constantly...I wonder how he ends up eventually.
Posted Image

#29 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:29 AM

there're too many characters in nodame cantabile. the crew really make some nice changes for the drama such as Miki so that the drama can focus on those 2nd line characters. hope the drama will stop at the end of 2nd arc. (yup i'm spoilt -_-")

looking @ the way they do the drama, and the track list in the nodame orchestra CD, yes, it'll stop at 2nd arc. which is kinda cool.

#30 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:49 PM

Hopefully there'll be a 2nd series to this drama if there're like 4 arcs in the manga =/. I really want to see more and more of this...
Posted Image

#31 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:35 AM

i dun think there'll be a 2nd drama. they can't actually go out from Japan to film the drama, and they can't simply forfeit all the 2nd line character and hire new gaijin-san. :D

anime is coming out tho
http://www.nodame-anime.com/

and ... err... oh well the cd has its own website!?
http://www.nodame-orche.com/

#32 Akashi

Akashi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:44 AM

I've been watching it on AZN television too.
I wish it were subtitled. :huh

Is it just me, or does the German conductor guy talk strangely?
lol
Anyway, I'm liking it so far. I hope I get to see a subtitled version someday.

(Only my 4th post outside of the ZONE forum. Ever. XD )

#33 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 03:21 AM

yeh he speaks japanese with foreigner accent.

#34 Akashi

Akashi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 06:42 AM

That's what I thought... :XD:
I guess if I had to choose a favorite character, it'd be him, Nodame (I can't remember her correct name), or Nodame's puppets. lol

*Retreats back into the Zone forum*

#35 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:02 PM

Seems like Chiaki will get on the plane in Ep9... XD
Posted Image

#36 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:57 PM

yeh he speaks japanese with foreigner accent.

To me, I always thought he spoke more like a surfer from California (even have the tan) than a German.
~Nothing

#37 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:35 PM

Approaching the end of the series now...Sigh...2 eps to go...
Posted Image

#38 Kagimoto Y.y

Kagimoto Y.y

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:21 PM

I read it!! and I think its great
have many knowledge and gags.
But in my country(I'm in Thailand^-^) now that have only publish at Ep. 5-6 (I'm not sure sorry)

anime is coming out tho
http://www.nodame-anime.com/

It have an animation *0* Oh gosh I dun know it!
so I'll look forward to see it in animation

#39 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:20 AM

The idea for Nodame, who is regarded as a strange person because she continues to live in a messy room and often makes strange noises, was conceived in 2001. A female fan posted a photograph of a piano being played in a messy room on the bulletin board of a Web site operated by Ninomiya, saying, "Look at this interesting photo I took." The woman was a music college student named Megumi Noda.

At the time, Ninomiya, who was looking for ideas for a new serial publication, gained inspiration from the photograph, and decided to produce a musical comedy with a sloppy main character. Editors at Kodansha, the publisher of the magazine "Kiss," gave the work the thumbs-up, saying the gap between classical music and a hopeless girl was interesting. This led to the serialization of "Nodame Cantabile."

http://mdn.mainichi-...0et022000c.html

Sound like my house sans the musical instruments........ ::):
~Nothing

#40 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:51 AM

Nodame OST, Character Selection (Nodame), Character Selection (Chiaki), Character Selection (Milch & Co double CD pack) all 5 CD release on December 18.

i already get the OST and Nodame CD. still looking for Chiaki CD and Milch version. anyway, they're not as good as the Orchestra du Nodame Live double CD.

*that concludes Nodame's music releases. 5 releases, total 7 CDs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users