#381 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:53 AM

i would date softy

Posted Image
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#382 prettycatchy

prettycatchy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:56 PM

The first guy that comes to mind is Yuu from Marmalade Boy. He's handsome, tall, and would go all the way to the US to achieve his dream (although I would probably be super lonely when he's gone just like Miki was).
The second guy that comes to mind would be Yuki from Fruits Basket. I would love to be able to warm the heart of a mysterious guy. *kyaa!* X3 And then seeing him open up little by little to me to show his trust. *melts* And then he finally whispers in my ear that he loves me. *super melts into a puddle* ~sigh~

Check out my fanpage! Twitter Blog Youtube
Completed: GAM - LU LU LU / C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!, Aitai Lonely Christmas / MM - Majide suka ska! / Buono! - JUICY HE@RT

#383 FairyeTails

FairyeTails

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:30 AM

-Seshoumaru and InuYasha from InuYasha, (Smexy puppie dog ears ♥)

Posted Image

-Ikuto from Shugo Chara, (Cute cat ears)
-Kurama Yoko from Yu Yu Hakusho,
-Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin,
-Urashima Keitaro (xDD) from Love Hina... (he's SOO cute)
You smiled to me, and made me your prisoner with those lips Let me have you all to myself at least within my dreams.
Posted Image

#384 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:55 AM

ifurita from el harzard the alt verison

Posted Image

evne through i prob date the other ifurita too

its i just like black hair more then her grey in other verison
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#385 Keiyori

Keiyori

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

From something recent that I watched, I would have to go with Q-Feuille from Kiddy Girl-and.

Not the brainwashed version of her though.

#386 airi_nuPh

airi_nuPh

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

Ikuto from Shugo Chara
Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach
Sasuke and Kakashi from Naruto
Gauche Suede from Tegami Bachi
Ryo Shirogane from Tokyo mew2
Fay from Tsubasa Chornicle XD

siggy-3.png

#387 AnimeWatcher

AnimeWatcher

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:54 PM

I would date Asuna from Mahou sensei Negima!and/or Konoka or Satsu :)

#388 Enoki Emchii

Enoki Emchii

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

I would Date Ikuto from Shugo chara, Zero from Vampire Knight and Lelouch from Code geass.
Posted Image

#389 Tukiwuki

Tukiwuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:56 AM

Usui Takumi

Posted Image
Click Here to go to my shop!selling H!P stuff. photos, microfiber towels, pamphlets.

#390 onee-chan

onee-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

-Seshoumaru and InuYasha from InuYasha, (Smexy puppie dog ears ♥)

Posted Image

-Ikuto from Shugo Chara, (Cute cat ears)
-Kurama Yoko from Yu Yu Hakusho,
-Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin,
-Urashima Keitaro (xDD) from Love Hina... (he's SOO cute)

....................................what kind of mangas do you read......................... ^^;
...hey...whats a signature...oh welll...maybe i'm ment to write on the computer screen...but i dont think thats very likely...hang on i'll just ring Narumi-san (the detective) and see if he knows...*ring ring*...''Hello, Narumi residence'' oh hello Narumi junior. I was just wondering if you knew what a signature was. ''i'm certan Munemia is connected to it in some way...but I have the feeling Madoka doesn't want me to know anything about it.'' Yes thats nice...but do you know what a signature is? ''Kiyotaka-san...just what are you after...?'' I'm sorry Narumi-san but my names not Kiyotaka ''All he left us were the words blade children an the name Takashi Sonobe...'' yeh, I know the blade children are a mystery but that was'nt realy the answer i was looking for...ok. Goodbye Narumi Junior. By the way I'm your bigest fan. *beep*...I know Narumi is realy clever and all but his mind does wonder a little.I suppose he is all wrapped up on his latest investigation...>__<...*sigh*...maybe i should ring Cammie (the star from 'cross my heart and hope to spy)...she never realy knows much but she investigates...i could ask Hercule Poirot but i dont like him much...i kould ask Nancy Drew...or the famous five?...the secret seven...wow im getting desperate...i could ask Mystery inc i suppose....you know scooby-doo and co...but its not a monster...i might have to ring child line...i know the number....its 08001111....yeh im gonna ring child line....*beep* ''hello'' yeh hi ''how can i help you, we are here to help you know'' ....nyn.... ''please talk to me, i know it may be difficult but please try'' sorry i was just stunned at your anoyingness ''....sorry'' right....down to busness....whats a signature? ''are you telling ne that you rang childline just to find out wat a signature is?!'' yeh pritty much....*beeeeep* hrumph ....they hung up on me...maybe i shold ring 999....nyeh....who cairs what a stupid signature is....not me ...im gonna read my manga...heh servs you right....ohh no whos that? no go away ....NO YOUR SPOILING THE PLOT!! grrrr ....poor Usui...hah prez is well angry....heh ...

#391 onee-chan

onee-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

Usui Takumi

YEH!!!!!!!!! a Kaichou Wa Maid-sama fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

...hey...whats a signature...oh welll...maybe i'm ment to write on the computer screen...but i dont think thats very likely...hang on i'll just ring Narumi-san (the detective) and see if he knows...*ring ring*...''Hello, Narumi residence'' oh hello Narumi junior. I was just wondering if you knew what a signature was. ''i'm certan Munemia is connected to it in some way...but I have the feeling Madoka doesn't want me to know anything about it.'' Yes thats nice...but do you know what a signature is? ''Kiyotaka-san...just what are you after...?'' I'm sorry Narumi-san but my names not Kiyotaka ''All he left us were the words blade children an the name Takashi Sonobe...'' yeh, I know the blade children are a mystery but that was'nt realy the answer i was looking for...ok. Goodbye Narumi Junior. By the way I'm your bigest fan. *beep*...I know Narumi is realy clever and all but his mind does wonder a little.I suppose he is all wrapped up on his latest investigation...>__<...*sigh*...maybe i should ring Cammie (the star from 'cross my heart and hope to spy)...she never realy knows much but she investigates...i could ask Hercule Poirot but i dont like him much...i kould ask Nancy Drew...or the famous five?...the secret seven...wow im getting desperate...i could ask Mystery inc i suppose....you know scooby-doo and co...but its not a monster...i might have to ring child line...i know the number....its 08001111....yeh im gonna ring child line....*beep* ''hello'' yeh hi ''how can i help you, we are here to help you know'' ....nyn.... ''please talk to me, i know it may be difficult but please try'' sorry i was just stunned at your anoyingness ''....sorry'' right....down to busness....whats a signature? ''are you telling ne that you rang childline just to find out wat a signature is?!'' yeh pritty much....*beeeeep* hrumph ....they hung up on me...maybe i shold ring 999....nyeh....who cairs what a stupid signature is....not me ...im gonna read my manga...heh servs you right....ohh no whos that? no go away ....NO YOUR SPOILING THE PLOT!! grrrr ....poor Usui...hah prez is well angry....heh ...

#392 onee-chan

onee-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

I would Date Ikuto from Shugo chara, Zero from Vampire Knight and Lelouch from Code geass.

hah hah ^^; so you wouldnt date the prince ....................i doubt many people would......................... XD

#393 onee-chan

onee-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

how about narumi junior ? i wouldnt, hes to clever but i bet lots of people would ................then again i suppose no one reads spiral?

#394 onee-chan

onee-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

bob (bob is a girl )and the sparkly prince from shugo chara (whats his name someone tell me!)
bob and prince
its a nice coupple

#395 바니 「вσηкyυ」

바니 「вσηкyυ」

愛してる ジュンジュン ♥

• Senpai
  • 1456 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:35 AM

- Hayate;; Pretear
- Jin Kazama;; Tekken
- Ukitake Jushiro;; Bleach
- Byakuya Kuchiki;; Bleach
- Zero Kiryuu;; Vampire Knight
- Kaname Kuran;; Vampire Knight
- Terra;; Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

...um, I think that's it~
Sorry for adding some video game characters in there XD

Posted Image
sig made by haru™

nono:)bbz is my internet wife
Thank you so much for voting me JunJun's greatest fan in 2011 ♥ it means the world to me.

#396 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

^
^
Thanks a lot, oneechan.
And try not to double post.. wait make that quadruple post... or you could get banned.
HIS NAME IS TADASE. <3
To the people who don't know *I* am Bob...
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#397 Beecubed

Beecubed

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

It used to be Trunks, from DBZ... I thought he was a real spunk ^^;

My man love right now (and has been for a while, actually) is Kakashi from Naruto. Generic pick, but I really like him... the dorky mysteriousness about him for me is win <3

Posted Image

#398 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:59 AM

^ no keep Trunks

he has looks and he can kick butt too

plus he rich :good:
Posted Image

#399 Ririe

Ririe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

Fakir from Princess Tutu
Kou Seiya from Sailor Moon
Abarai Renji from Bleach
Akiyama Shinichi from LIAR'S GAME
Hihara Kazuki from La Corda D'oro
Yuusuke from Akuma to LOVE SONG

I'm a total sucker for determined, secretly pure-hearted guys~
Although I don't have a "type" other than that, lol. Both awkwardly cool and cheerfully dorky are fine with me~

#400 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:04 AM

the girls from metal gear solid
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users