• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#161 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:43 PM

I heard somewhere that Kame and Jin got booed at a concert (or two) in the past. Don't remember why, but I recall Jin getting really worked up about it, and they even had to cut their MC time really short because of it.

Yeah. ^_^ Just a bit o' useless fact there.

I got my Heat Up! Kanjani concert DVD today. One word: Awesome! Ryo's solo, "Resu", was just plain kickass. He just gets better and better by the day.

With Jin back, KAT-TUN should be tighter now. I find myself strangely drawn to Maru (Yuichi, the beatboxer). :blink:

I hope so...maybe they all just needed a little time apart to realize how much they need each other?
And it seems like Jin's engrish is the same as before~!

#162 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

BRAND NEW SONG
アーティスト KinKi Kids
メーカー JE
発売日 2007年04月25日 発売
指数 42254

as everyone expected, Kinki Kids is #1 on oricon chart already ^_^ (eventhoguh i dont' like the song's style too much myself :blink: )

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#163 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:03 AM

Of course KinKi Kids made it to Number One. They always do. :blink:

gaijin_mmlove, Yeah, it seems like Jin's "Jingrish" hasn't really improved too much. Kind of disappointing. . . ^_^ But we all still love him. He's the glue of KAT-TUN.
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#164 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:36 AM

I remember Nakai from Smap claiming himself to be a "Super Idol" not just any idol to MoMusu, quite funny ^_^ :blink:
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#165 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:04 AM

Has anyone heard KAT-TUN's Yorokobi no Uta yet? If not, I suggest you do.

It doesn't really seem KAT-TUN's style, though. More like. . . a hybrid of Arashi and Kanjani8. It's really catchy, though, and I just can't get it out of my head! I can't wait to see the music video for it! :blink: I love it!
Kpop 101

#166 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:58 AM

i've been searching for kat-tun clips on youtube...

found this Jin return interview clip:

this KAT-TUN super medley:

and this HEYx3 talk about how each of them got into Johnnys (with eng subs) and sounds like Johnnysan is a reall really weird old man...

KAT-TUN special medley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrb0cNhh9eQ
lol this one is sweet :lol: i relaly love the idea :lol:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#167 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:08 PM

Ya~y! Just for the sake of getting the JE thread back on top, here's a little bit of news:

Tegomass's second single PV is finally available! It's a little boring but totally worth it--Tegoshi's voice is so heavenly ::fangirling:: Check it out and download here.
Also, for anyone who was following the 2003 dorama, Stand Up! starring Yamapi and that other dude from Arashi (forgot his name....sorry!), Nya has finally subbed the long-lost episode seven! You can get it here. If you scroll down, you'll see My Boss, My Hero as well. Please comment on the video!

#168 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

Thanks for the news, gaijin_mmlove! :w00t: I love Tegomass! They're both so gosh darn cute, even if the PV is a tad on the boring side. Nothing is cuter than Tegoshi and Massu singing together like that! :lol: Kawaii!

Also, for anyone who was following the 2003 dorama, Stand Up! starring Yamapi and that other dude from Arashi (forgot his name....sorry!), Nya has finally subbed the long-lost episode seven!

That would be Ninomiya Kazunari.

I watched Stand Up! a couple of weeks ago, and it was hilarious! I recommend it to anyone! (Aside from YamaPi and Nino, Oguri Shun, Narimiya Hiroki, and Suzuki Anne are in it.)

Also, YamaPi's new drama, Proposal Daisakusen, (Operation Proposal), has been uploaded to YouTube and shouldn't be hard to find. I think the first two episodes are out, and it's a really great show so far!

In addition to that, the Ichi Rittoru no Namida SP (starring Ryo) is out but I'm not sure if it's been subtitled in English yet. Anyway, I've seen bits and pieces of it, and it looks awesome!

So. . . with the limited edition of KAT-TUN's Cartoon II album (or whatever it's called), there's a bonus CD that has some of their older songs, ie. Heartbreak Club and Freeze. Some of them are awesome! So I suggest checking them out! XD

EDIT: PLUS, there's a pretty solid rumor going around that Kanjani8's next album will be released on June 6th. It will be called Zukkoke Daidassou. There's a little more info than that, but that's all I'm saying until it's confirmed. :P
Kpop 101

#169 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:11 AM

Jin's solo on Real Face Concert

damn he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy and i hyper envy his face and voice and body and job and i'm not gay btw.

Kinki Kids' single is doing soooooooo well, and T&T's is climbing back up on the Oricon :drool:

#170 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:30 AM

i uploaded V6's most recent song: Honey Beat
it's not my fav, but it's not too bad XD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ecewn7

#171 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:20 AM

I just heard Arashi's newest single, We Can Make It, and I'm already totally addicted. I like how each member has solo lines that showcase their voices nicely; I can't believe how much Nino's voice has improved over the years, he sounds so good in this song~

As recommended by gaijin_mmlove (thank you so much~!), I checked out the new Tegomass single. I agree that the PV is kinda boring, but at least I could spend about 4:00 staring at Tego and Massu's handsome faces, ahahahaha~ The song itself is incredible ♥♥♥♥~! I know it sounds weird, but it sounds really sexy when they're singing the "ne" part, kekeke.

I really like Massu's voice but I absolutely LOVE Tegoshi's; I swear he's the next Tsuypshi Domoto. His vocal range is super amazing and I especially love the vibrato he sometimes puts at the end of the longer notes.

Kinki Kids' single is doing soooooooo well, and T&T's is climbing back up on the Oricon XD

Yes~! Ganbatte, Tackey and Tsubasa~!

#172 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:07 PM

Aw ~! Good to see Tackey & Tsubasa doing so well! I absolutely love them! :rolleyes:

PrincessHoney, I think you're right about Tegoshi being the next Tsuyoshi. That Kiss video was so cute! I love Massu's cheeks, but Tegoshi never ceases to amaze me when he sings!! ^^;

Arashi's new single is out? No way. I'll have to go and listen to it. I love Riida's voice! (And everyone else's too.)

Thanks for uploading that song, sanrio, I haven't heard that much from V6. XD
Kpop 101

#173 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:56 PM

Arashi's new single is out? No way. I'll have to go and listen to it. I love Riida's voice! (And everyone else's too.)

Thanks for uploading that song, sanrio, I haven't heard that much from V6. :)

arashi's single is liek releasing on 5.2 or sth somehwere near that
but yea i think that was pretty quick

and np for the song, eventhoguh i don't think that song was too good.... :blush: quite a boring song imo

#174 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:25 AM

Well, Honey Beat was okay, (in my opinion), so I only listened to it a couple of times. The PV made it funnier, though.

Arashi's We Can Make it on the other hand, struck gold! :blush: Gotta be one of my favorite JE songs for this year. The PV is awesome, too! The solo lines are great, Sho's rap was fantastic, and it was just an all-around great song!

BTW, KAT-TUN'S Yorokobi no Uta is used as the theme song for the show Tanaka Tokyuu.

:)
Kpop 101

#175 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:11 AM

I finally got around to watching/listening to the Honey Beat PV and I have to say that I kind of like it. The song really makes me energetic and happy and the hyper V6 singing "waratte waratte" at (bullying?) the kids is hilarious. Btw, is it only me or does Ken not age at all (Φ∀Φ+)~ His shorter hair makes him more mature but he looks pretty much the same as when V6 debuted, kekeke~

Also, I truly hope this isn't inappropriate (I'll delete it right away if anyone thinks so) but one of my friends knows that I love Tegoshi Yuuya and sends me magazine pictures and such from time to time of him. So today, she IMs me a screenshot from an AV saying that one of the guys in it look like Yuuya. I look and in that one shot (I'm so not watching the video to see if he looks like Yuuya all the time) the guy does look like him (◎Д◎; )~! Now I can't look at the real Yuuya without thinking of it *goings insane*~

#176 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

^ Oh, yes! :w00t: Ken-san never ages at all, it seems. :wub:

A Tegoshi look-alike? :w00t: No way! Really? But an AV actor. . . Woah. <_< How awkward! You can't corrupt little Tegoshi! :sob:
Kpop 101

#177 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:59 AM

arashi's new song is great :ph34r:

it's kinda back to their older style of medium speed cheerful songs

and sho's rap is GREAT AS USUAL :lol:

#178 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

and sho's rap is GREAT AS USUAL XD

Heck yes! ^^; Sho beats Koki any day! ^_^
Kpop 101

#179 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:00 AM

Heck yes! :gitaa: Sho beats Koki any day! :ph34r:

there's a Koki fan in the thread so...

but i must say i agree, mainly becasue sho doesn't try to ACT cool....
and sho SINGS and RAP, while Koki doesn't sing, if he sings, then i would like Koki a bit more than now...

#180 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:15 AM

Heck yes! :gitaa: Sho beats Koki any day! :ph34r:

there's a Koki fan in the thread so...

but i must say i agree, mainly becasue sho doesn't try to ACT cool....
and sho SINGS and RAP, while Koki doesn't sing, if he sings, then i would like Koki a bit more than now...

Lol, it's fine. You guys are entitled to your own opinions--it's fine with me if you don't like Koki. The only thing I can't stand is bashers (which none of you are) regardless of the artist. I can't stand it when people put someone like....oh say Goto Maki down because they're Koda Kumi fans, same with Ayumi Hamasaki fans putting Ayu down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users