• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#181 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:05 AM

when i was listening to Best of KAT-TUN before i went to bed last night, i thought:

hey KAT-TUN's song styles are quite similar to an old Arashi style
maybe that's why Arashi now has this always cheerful style, so doens't overlap KAT-TUN's....

also i felt that V6 had a big change in style too after Musicmind was released(which i don't like it)
that i still don't understand...

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#182 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:10 PM

Lol, it's fine. You guys are entitled to your own opinions--it's fine with me if you don't like Koki. The only thing I can't stand is bashers (which none of you are) regardless of the artist. I can't stand it when people put someone like....oh say Goto Maki down because they're Koda Kumi fans, same with Ayumi Hamasaki fans putting Ayu down.

Ah ~ ! Sorry, sorry, sorry! :w00t:

I didn't mean it like that at all! Honestly, I love Koki himself, I could do without his rap, though. Sorry if I offended you, gaijin_mmlove! I didn't mean to criticize or anything. . .
Sorry. . . ^_^
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#183 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:20 PM

Lol, it's fine. You guys are entitled to your own opinions--it's fine with me if you don't like Koki. The only thing I can't stand is bashers (which none of you are) regardless of the artist. I can't stand it when people put someone like....oh say Goto Maki down because they're Koda Kumi fans, same with Ayumi Hamasaki fans putting Ayu down.

Ah ~ ! Sorry, sorry, sorry! :o

I didn't mean it like that at all! Honestly, I love Koki himself, I could do without his rap, though. Sorry if I offended you, gaijin_mmlove! I didn't mean to criticize or anything. . .
Sorry. . . :D

It's okay! Really! :D
Gosh, you guys are so sweet...I don't feel criticized at all--I just feel like looking for more pictures of him, now, lol.

#184 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:42 PM

^ Ah. . . thank goodness!

Kanjani8's new album is available for pre-order on CDJapan. It's set to released on July 6th, and it comes in three versions.

:unsure:
Kpop 101

#185 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:56 AM

Eeep~! Who knew that Koki is the only KAT-TUN member currently in a university? :unsure:

#186 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 04:04 AM

Eeep~! Who knew that Koki is the only KAT-TUN member currently in a university? XD

interesting
lol cuz i can't really see the gangster looking Koki sitting in a classroom without rapping
on the other hand, junno looks like a good nice student... :blush:

kinki kids' new single is slowly growing onto me, eventhough i sitll don't like it much yet...quite dissapointed me..

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#187 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

Eeep~! Who knew that Koki is the only KAT-TUN member currently in a university? :sob:

No way! XD Good for him!

kinki kids' new single is slowly growing onto me, eventhough i sitll don't like it much yet...quite dissapointed me..

:unsure: I haven't even heard it yet. . .
Kpop 101

#188 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:12 AM

hey, even Hirai Ken loves Kitto Daijoubu

and he even talks about sho-kun and his rap :whistle:

#189 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:36 AM

hey, even Hirai Ken loves Kitto Daijoubu

and he even talks about sho-kun and his rap :whistle:

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that clip~! Ken is so cute; I love his love for Arashi, kekekeke~ He even says "Sakurap"~

Speaking of Arashi, they've been on Utaban and Hey Hey Hey recently to promote their We Can Make It single; has anyone seen them yet? Both appearances were hilarious, especially the Nakai vs. Ohno battles~
Links to:

The subbed English version of the Heyx3 appearance, though for some reason there's only the first part:

The raw Heyx3 appearance (it's only the link to first part but click on the uploader's profile for the rest):

The Utaban appearance (it's only the link to first part but click on the uploader's profile for the rest): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj1-2uxM42Y

#190 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:04 AM

i didn't check it myself,
but some fans said that in 05-06 countdown concert, everyone held their mic on the left hand, except the KAT-TUN members (especially jin)

maybe that's what johnny-san meant "they don't follow rules" <_<

#191 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:36 AM

i didn't check it myself,
but some fans said that in 05-06 countdown concert, everyone held their mic on the left hand, except the KAT-TUN members (especially jin)

maybe that's what johnny-san meant "they don't follow rules" <_<

Lol, I thought it was extremely sexy when whats-his-face brought that up on Heyx3. He said a lot of the older Johnny's didn't even want KAT-TUN as their back up dancers because they'd always wear their costumes weird (like with the top three buttons left unbuttoned) and talk back, but he just said "No no, let them do it!"
I respect him and Koichi the most for believing in them in the first place.

What's this I hear about Ayu and Nagase getting married?
http://ikimasshoi.jp...-nagase-tomoya/
Congrats to them~!
Those Johnnys and their weird ties to some kind of scandal. I really do feel bad for some of these idols....(both the girls and boys)

I was reading about a certain magazine on another board--the magazine is called AnAn and apparently Jun posed for the "special sex" issue naked (although sensored) and talk about Junichi Okada cover came up. I was just wondering had anyone seen it? It can't be that bad but I'd have to see for myself.

#192 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:25 AM

Gaigin_mmlove, heres a link to Jun's scadalous photos in An An Magazine~ Just a warning though, Jun is semi nude in a few of the shots and there's a nude girl with him. She's completely nude, though you can only see the side and back, and she's draped over/ clinging him.
http://community.liv...099.html#cutid1

#193 TripleT

TripleT

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:08 PM

I think KAT-TUN's style is VERY different with Arashi and we can't compare them
just see : A-RA-SHI and Real Face, completely different
however JE's units styles always keep changing *like Kanjani from enka to comedy*

however, honestly, I never thought that KAT-TUN have real good songs to be a hit
like real face, my friend who their fans kinda dissapointed
but I like YOU a lot =P
however I can't see KAT-TUN as good singers

Koki said he went to univ because he doesn't want to embarass his child

#194 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

Koki said he went to univ because he doesn't want to embarass his child

Lol, that's funny AND understandable!
Thank you PrincessHoney for the link! I'm glad that's not Shige, though, I think I would've printed those pictures just so I could burn them then, lol :sob:
Do you know where I could find the Junichi Okada scans, also?

EDIT: Nevermind! I found them!
Wow....he's not even naked for some of them and their really REALLY bad....ohmyGOD. :sob:

#195 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:48 AM

V6 - Jasmine
their spring refreshing slow pop style will be what's on their next single, and the PV was released yesterday

i'll say, i liek the song quite a lot :P XD

#196 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:14 AM

Since Sho's the only Arashi member I like (well, I'm not sure about the others, but I just think Sho's really hot), I did a little research on him and found out about the PV for Aozora Pedal that came out last year. But, I haven't been able to find a place to download it--can anybody help me?

#197 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:05 PM

Thanks for the link, sanrio! Now Jasmine's stuck in my head!

gaijin_mmlove -- Personally, I love all of the guys in Arashi, but Sho's pretty darn cool. But sorry, I have no idea where you would find Aozora Pedal to download. :huh: Sorry!
Kpop 101

#198 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:47 PM

thought i reply here aswell :huh: seeing that there are quite acouple Johnny fans here aswell,

we from Harorangers subbed acouple of johnny's pvs
which you can find Here
thought you peeps whould like ^^;

oh, and the johnny's rock XD i like there music hehe.
today there will be a new release aswell.. TOKIO - sorafune.

#199 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:37 PM

thanks very much for telling us BexXz
Johnny PVs are great, and greater when they are subbed :lol:

talking about sub, i found this Jin - pinky eng sub (real face tour) on youtube
jin is sweet, the dance is sweet, the song is sweet, and sub is sweet XD it's completely stuck in my head

#200 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:49 PM

Anyone else hear about Uchi and Kusano?

Apparently, they're going to be making their first television appearance in the near future.

:P
Kpop 101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users