530 replies to this topic

#61 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:43 AM

@sanrio
L was called on by the Japanese police to find out who Kira was, thats how he got into the whole thing

At the end of the series, Ryuk had Light's note and took it back with him, the group at the end was Light/Kira's cult who believed Kira would appear again (even though Light was killed by Ryuk)

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#62 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:04 AM

@sanrio
L was called on by the Japanese police to find out who Kira was, thats how he got into the whole thing

At the end of the series, Ryuk had Light's note and took it back with him, the group at the end was Light/Kira's cult who believed Kira would appear again (even though Light was killed by Ryuk)

thanks

but i wonder of why L would help the police so much, was it becuase that he was against Kira is killing lives?

and at the end, Ryuk used his own note wasn't it? N changed the note so N still had the real Deathnote at the end...
....maybe N was using the deathnote himself, to help himself as he replaces L?

the group at the end, it was 1 yr after already though....so they have been waiting for the whole year then...? it's a bit confusing (or maybe they made it confusing on purpose...)

EDIT: oh yea the group at the end, cuz of that moon in the backgroup, they are probably connected to Light then.... anyone know who that girl in the end is though? Misa? or just a random good looking girl...?

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#63 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:13 AM

L only got deeper into it cause he felt that Kira was directly challenging him

(*^ ^*)

#64 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:40 AM

L only got deeper into it cause he felt that Kira was directly challenging him

oh yea...there was teh challenge hehe, both didn't want to lose, quite a cute reason to fight XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#65 HarD-

HarD-

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 470 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:42 AM

you guys got to admit the writer for this story is a bloody genius.

the plot is amazing. many ppl around the world watch death ntoe.
Posted Image
click above ~!

#66 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:49 AM

you guys got to admit the writer for this story is a bloody genius.

the plot is amazing. many ppl around the world watch death ntoe.

i know, man, the writer has a crazy mind and probably split personalities...that's how the story can go to detailed and deep and mistakeless.....

#67 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:09 PM

could you also say L got deeper into it cuz of his pride perhaps...he "is" considered to be one of the best if note the best detective, the one they call when they can't solve it and he's rumored to have never lost a case?

but the writer must of done some serious thinking to have come up with something like this
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#68 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:42 PM

for those of you who like the art of Deathnote, Weekly Jump has a new comic drawn by the same guy (who also did Hikaru no Go) and it is called Blue Dragon (no relation to the Square-Enix game drawn by Akira Toriyama)

as the manga is completely in japanese as of now, i can't tell you much about the story, but it is about a boy who is released from this thing at the brink of a war and he can summon or is a giant blue dragon thing

this is a fighting manga, so i'm only talking about this since the artist is the same (Deathnote has a seperate writer and artist)

(*^ ^*)

#69 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 02:13 AM

interesting....the artist is famous from Go, this kinda game manga
then to as some(not me) would refer to as horror type manga
and now to fighting.....

he is just amazing

blue dragon...reminds me of blue eyes white dragon from YuGiOh....

>>aznanimedude
yea i kinda agree to that pride thing, and not just that, but also Kira killed innocent ppl like FBI....if Kira isn't stopped he might continue on killing innocent.....
and also, if Kira is faster, Kira might kill the police force and L himself also............

but yea its kinda hard to understand the purpose of L....

#70 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:23 AM

for those of you who like the art of Deathnote, Weekly Jump has a new comic drawn by the same guy (who also did Hikaru no Go) and it is called Blue Dragon (no relation to the Square-Enix game drawn by Akira Toriyama)

as the manga is completely in japanese as of now, i can't tell you much about the story, but it is about a boy who is released from this thing at the brink of a war and he can summon or is a giant blue dragon thing

this is a fighting manga, so i'm only talking about this since the artist is the same (Deathnote has a seperate writer and artist)

Yeah heard about it too. I'm still waiting for the sub. :lol:
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#71 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:01 AM

you mean scanlation

only shows get subs, manga's get scanlated (the text on the scan is replaced by translations)

(*^ ^*)

#72 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 10:31 AM

you mean scanlation

only shows get subs, manga's get scanlated (the text on the scan is replaced by translations)

ya..scanlation.. i get too used to "sub" this shortform.

EDIT: The "Scanlations" is out. So go grab it now.

Oh ya, i forgot to say that the file size is 60mb.
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#73 Keldarain

Keldarain

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 10:44 PM

Death Note is a brilliant Anime. L is so cool... With his style... Wearing no shoes and sitting like a kid. The latest episode of Death Note was so good. He played with Raito's (Kira) head. He got too him. He told him he was L.
Posted Image

#74 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:07 AM

Death Note is a brilliant Anime. L is so cool... With his style... Wearing no shoes and sitting like a kid. The latest episode of Death Note was so good. He played with Raito's (Kira) head. He got too him. He told him he was L.

brilliant manga, THEN brilliant anime (excluding the movie cuz storyline changed a bit and some important stuff got cut)
i realize that i quite look like L myself....with messy black hair....black eyes that stares up and kinda black highline i got from not enough sleep, and i do sit like that espeically when i'm in front of the computer, that started even before i heard of deathnote
and of course, i love screwing with ppl's brains too XDXDXD

yea that part where L took action and went offence, that was just plain smart...........exclude the fact that they were kinda lucky to have found the right target, how L attacked Light, that was just plain sweet smart moves XDXDXDXD that's why DeathNote is so addictive also

hyper brain work, twisted stories, fantasy, great arts and designs, ...........etc, the list can go on for so long....

#75 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:28 PM

lol be careful not to spoil things too much guys for those who haven't seen or read the mangas/anime/movie yet XD
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#76 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:59 AM

lol be careful not to spoil things too much guys for those who haven't seen or read the mangas/anime/movie yet XD

hehe i never really let myself pause cuz to not spoil for ppl
for those who haven't seen or read it yet, you better catch up to the smartest manga ever, and share your comments here :lol:

#77 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:10 PM

I love when they say

Kira des~~
L des~~

its sooooo cool!!

#78 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

I love when they say

Kira des~~
L des~~

its sooooo cool!!

hahaha yea one of the best thing about this manga is the main characters are just COOL (excluding deathgods and N)

#79 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:53 PM

L has a little bit of a sweet tooth doent he :D

i agree with sanrio both L and Light are two best characters i seen in a while
both are smart and both are convince they in the right
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#80 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:04 AM

yea that makes L cute :lol:

i've been thinking who i like better, L or Light.....so hard to choose
then i started thinking who am i similar ot more....
L: i sit the same way when i use the PC, i'm a total guy for sweets, and scratch like how he does, the lazy way, i kinda look like him...espeically the eyes....
Light: i'm only similar to him closest is the wanting of power and careful planning and a bit evil in a way....
but i didn't like Light as much when he forgot everything about DeathNote(spoiler)

i think i am like L more and i like L more........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users