Photo

Attention Please

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:56 PM

I hear Nishikido Ryou is in here, and he did a great job in 1 litre of tears. And since Im new, i guess Ill try this one out.
Plus, I heard some good talks about it from a few Jpop friends :lol:

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#22 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:22 AM

So far this drama has provided me with many moments of comedy. Attention Please ratings went up in Episode 3 and didn't go too much down in Episode 4

Here are the ratings so far:

EP1: 17.7%
EP2: 14.9%
EP3: 16.8%
EP4: 16.0%

:c16: pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

#23 sakuratje

sakuratje

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:54 PM

aya ueto!! :c16: :c16:
I downloaded it becuz aya was in it =3
Posted Image

#24 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:39 PM

So far the ratings for Attention Please has gotten stronger according to the drama wiki.

Ep 01: 17.7%
Ep 02: 14.9%
Ep 03: 16.8%
Ep 04: 16.0%
Ep 05: 15.7%
Ep 06: 15.3%
Ep 07: 15.4%
Ep 08: 16.9%

:c16: pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

#25 Asguardian

Asguardian

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:16 AM

I watched episode 9 last night. Out of the 4 Aya Ueto dramas I've seen (Attention Please, Attack No.1, Ace wo Nerae, Shimokita Sundays) this one is my favorite. Only 2 episodes left for me to watch I wish there was more.

#26 Amelibou

Amelibou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:32 AM

I also watch this drama, yesterday I have seen the #9... :crying I am sad...it is nearly finish...this drama is getting better and better, I hope the end will be great :w00t!:
more about Hitomi...

#27 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:51 AM

Yeah... this is indeed a nice drama ^^

#28 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:59 PM

hmm. any info where i can d/l this? is it completed yet? as i mentioned earlier, i hate unfinished thing..... the urge..........

@qx: just realise ur sig. wu hu jiang jin are the mightiest general. no law forbids them from watching j drama. it establish good relationship with the soldier who love them :)

#29 sazabi

sazabi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:12 PM

bahamut the series was just recently completed like a day or two ago by kioku fansubs. they have a site or you can go to jpopsuki.
Posted Image
Luck is like having a rice dumpling fly into your mouth.

#30 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

@bahamut84 : hohoho :)

I like the way this drama is being presented. Not too much unnecessary love stories to divert attention from the real thing.

#31 fuminari

fuminari

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

finish the show in 2 days time.. It really an interesting show... ::(: :c16:

#32 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:10 AM

Hehe this show was awesome as it exposed me to Aya's extremely beautiful side, and I came late into the drama so I was only credited from eps. 10-finale :lol:

But the ending to this drama can lead to a Second Season sort of.. But hehe shouldn't get my hopes up.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#33 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:03 AM

I apologize for the Double Post on this, but I thought I would bring this up for those that Loved this Drama... It was just announced from K.T. Tran(DA) that there will be a SPECIAL of AP that will be released (predicted) early next year (January) and we (Kioku Konseki) are still talking about whether we will be subbing this as we subbed the Series. So if anything else comes up I shall let you fans all know.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#34 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:32 PM

After finishing Ace wo Nerae, here it comes Attention Please.

The main character has different personality. But Aya can solve it by her good act. Woa, she's just the queen of drama.. :c16:

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#35 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 01:04 AM

For those that are fans of Attention Please, just thought I would announce that we (Kioku) will be subbing the SP when it is released. So please continue supporting us and look forward to this release ^_^

#36 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:16 PM

i know i will thanks for the info SacredCultivator
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#37 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:46 PM

Hehe well it is the least that I can do :lol:

#38 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:05 AM

I've only seen the first two episodes of this, but I decided to continue because my wonderful Nishikido-kun is in it. I was pleasantly surprised by Aya's acting abilities. She's really made the series enjoyable so far. :)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#39 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:23 AM

I think the first scene in Episode 10 with Kimura Kaela is hilarious on another level

Cuz, you know, Ueto Aya is a MUCH bigger star than Kimura Kaela and all...
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#40 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:16 AM

Seen up to episode 5 now. Love Ryo-chan's acting and character, both! He and Aya work so well together. . . :blush:

Anyway, Aya is a great main character. Can't wait to see what happens next! Definitely gonna buy this one!
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users