• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:27 AM

After an okay winter j-dorama season, the spring season is here.

One of the highly anticipated j-doramas is Attention Please.

This is a new j-dorama starring popular actress/singer Aya Ueto.

It will start on 18 of April and will be a comedy. (I like comedies more than the serious stuff.) The theme song will be sung by another super popular idol Kaela Kimura. The title of the song will be 'Oh Pretty Woman'.

Official Site

:c16: Pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

#2 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for the info pichichi,I love me Kaela kimura! i really like her song,i wonder how "oh pretty woman" sounds like,gosh i didnt follow any j-drama since densha otoko ^_^

#3 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

Great~ another ueto aya drama :blush

#4 Rune-Off

Rune-Off

Konichiwa

• Shinmem
  • 632 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:16 PM

This is a new j-dorama starring popular actress/singer Aya Ueto.

wow she good in acting then singing .... ^_^
~Favourite Song: Risako Sugaya ~ YEAH! Meccha Holiday~
~Risako A.k.A Orin-Chan A.K.A Rishako A.K.A Risateii A.K.A Ri-Tan~
~Love All Berryz Member~

#5 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:52 PM

I really like her haircut and it seems like the j-dorama has something to do with flight attendants. We see whats going on as the drama unfolds ^_^

Posted Image

On a side note, it was funny how I was watching Ace wo Nerae and that inspired me to take up tennis. I wonder what the new Ueto drama will inspire me to do.

Posted Image

#6 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:47 PM

Hopefully she doesnt be a serial killer in any dramas ::lol::
I hope you never watched azumi :c40:

#7 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:24 PM

Hopefully she doesnt be a serial killer in any dramas ::):
I hope you never watched azumi :c40:

Or be in a Battle Royale type j-dorama :XD:

I downloaded it awhile back, that I won't be doing in real life. I might be typing this behind bars :lol:

Posted Image

#8 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:28 PM

lol qx123,i still remember you post at the recommended asian movie topic,"Kisamaaa!" :lol:

#9 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 05:54 AM

lol qx123,i still remember you post at the recommended asian movie topic,"Kisamaaa!" :lol:

Did I Did I ? ::blink::

#10 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:55 PM

Thank's for the news. I wil find the source to download it. Anybody knows???

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#11 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:34 AM

Thank's for the news. I wil find the source to download it. Anybody knows???

Go to http://www.d-addicts.com/ next week. People who get the dramas from the *sources* should be starting to post the spring j-doramas soon.

Next week this drama starts. Hope that it will be good. :)

A few months later, the subtitled version will get posted at the same place.

Heres an updated pic from the official site:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 DJ_Waffles

DJ_Waffles

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

I'm glad I saw this thread. Thanks for making it. :)

For some reason, I'm pretty fond of stories that revolve around commerical airlines. :) Maybe because I wanted to be a pilot when I was younger. :unsure

And of course, the fact that Aya Ueto is in it is another good reason for me watch it. :)

#13 aimanalone

aimanalone

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:45 PM

Watched it already! ::D:

Ueto Aya so cute!! :lol:

Nice drama though :D

p/s: Kurosagi nice too (Horikita Maki):lol: .a lot of great dramas this season that made me crazy to watch it all every nite :lol:

#14 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:50 PM

Its a nice funny drama so far. I like that part where Aya's character comes to the JAL interview and realizes she is not dressed probably. So she sees one of the job canditates come out and drags her into the washroom. Changing quickly and then realizing she had the wrong shoes on in the interview room had my LOLing. ^_^

Posted Image

#15 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:51 PM

The nice folks at kioku have started subbing it already. For those who wnt to have the subs, you can find it at their homepage or jpopsuki. Don't know why they didn't post it up at d-addicts (I know there was a small misunderstanding in the past but I figured it was all settled). On another note, they have also released kurosagi which can be found in d-addicts.

#16 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 02:04 AM

Don't know why they didn't post it up at d-addicts (I know there was a small misunderstanding in the past but I figured it was all settled). On another note, they have also released kurosagi which can be found in d-addicts.

they always switch between them, never on both
i've seen it
its enjoyable but i'm more on kurosagi
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#17 A...A...Ayu...Rdy???

A...A...Ayu...Rdy???

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:03 AM

i think she's really good in this dorama... i think alot of guys will like her after this dorama...
i personally think she improved alot on her singing... her last concert was amazing... the live singing was very impressive... she's not just a CD-singer now... but a very good live-singer too... which alot of singers still have problems with... GanBaTe AYA!!!

#18 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:10 AM

I watched the 1st episode and I loved it ::lol:: It's so cute! :lol: I haven't watched the 2nd episode, but Aya's Engrish is adorable ::lol::

#19 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:38 PM

mmm, any info on how many eps it's goin to be? (i hate to watch unfinished things. i used to wait till it's finished b4 i d/l it :D). thx a lot :P

#20 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:24 PM

mmm, any info on how many eps it's goin to be? (i hate to watch unfinished things. i used to wait till it's finished b4 i d/l it :lol:). thx a lot :lol:

There seems to be 11 episodes for Attention Please. The official site has lots of good stuff such as how JAL flight attendants look from the 1960s to now.

So far I like the comedic feel to Attention Please. This is what the story is about. The info is from the Drama Wiki site.

Losing her mother at a young age, Misaki Yoko (Ueto Aya) was raised amongst three brothers. Yoko is a slightly boyish girl who is bullheaded and hates dishonesty. Ever since she was young, she enjoyed the company of boys over girls. She starts a band with four of her boy friends and becomes the lead singer. Then one day, one of the members of the band, Tsukasa, gets a job at a bank in Tokyo. Due to Tsukasa leaving town, the band breaks up and though Yoko finds herself lonely, she puts on a strong act in front of Tsukasa. She can't tell Tsukasa how she truly feels for him. On the day Tsukasa leaves for Tokyo, Yoko goes along with the band members to the airport to see him off. The guys get excited when they see some cabin crew ladies and Yoko has no idea why. She reminds them that even she can wear a uniform, but the guys only make fun of her. That's when Tsukasa tells Yoko he wonders what she'd look like dressed in uniform. This is when Yoko decides she wants to work as a Cabin Attendant.

:c16: pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users