• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 07:28 PM

It's based on a performance from a festival. They performed the whole song so there's not much doubt.

What is love is pure Mizuki/Sakura/Miki.

Kimagure Bijin... Is Sakura doing her cute voice.

And the Love Machine is Reina.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#82 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1243 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 07:56 PM

Thanks! it' crazy because in the color coded says that the LET'S HAVE DANCE NOW/MY DEAR are solo lines and I hear 2 person every time. 

Erg, I hate Sakura's cute voice. She sounds terrible.

This whole song could have been given to 15-16 gens. It would be so freaking perfect. They all sound good in it...

Thank you again for the help. I have a hard time with voices.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#83 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 08:48 PM

To be honest, i recognize most of the voices only because i keep track of who gets what line so i listen some performances several times. Still not used to 15-16ki voices though XD

This is why a completely new line distribution would have been better. 15ki could be more present in the song but they basically just got what Maa and Chii left behind.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#84 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1243 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 08:52 PM

I think my thoughts on the album said everything so you know I agree with you regarding the lack of exposure of 15-16kies. It's a shame but I can't recognise their voices except when they are perfectly isolated (Mei's Aisaretai). The units did a good job to help. I hope to see more unit in the future. I'm already curious to see how the group is going to redistribute all the lines in few weeks between Mizu's grad and new year concerts x)

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#85 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 06:52 AM

I checked the credits in the booklet, the graduated members are still credited.

Boo, guess that means they didn't bother doing group recordings this time either.

- Last Kiss: They all sound great even if Akane sounds a bit like she is screaming during her chorus.

Akane made it onto the big girls' song. You're probably hearing Reina there.

#86 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1243 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 09:58 AM

Kjkjkj yes sorry I didnt realised I switched thzir names. I was talking about Reina.
I was taking many notes and didnt reread them before typing my thoughts. Thanks

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#87 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1863 posts

Posted 06 September 2023 - 09:54 AM

https://www.oricon.c...a/w/2023-09-11/

3rd place with 26,671 copies
Slightly less sales than their last best of...

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#88 Shinji

Shinji

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 September 2023 - 02:24 PM

Disappointing, they honestly deserve better sales. A lot of work went into this best-of album, even in the packaging (at least for the L.E)

#89 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 11:31 PM

Saw this dance cover on YT .

https://youtu.be/s3R...X-7_PfjHR6D6LBe

She's pretty good!

#90 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 04:24 AM

Disappointing, they honestly deserve better sales. A lot of work went into this best-of album, even in the packaging (at least for the L.E)

I just received mine in the mail and the packaging is beautiful. Its the best I've ever bought from Hello!Project (I got the limited edition of the last best of... as well). It certainly is a shame that the sales were low. I got the last best of as well, I personally feel this was better than that one, especially if I just consider the newer songs. I'm pleased and I hope sales will pick up.

Also @YellowAccel

That was a great cover, a lot of added effects and drama along with a solid dance cover.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#91 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 12:22 PM

Didn't notice until now but they actually took back a line they gave to Kitario and gave it to Ayumi but also took Mizuki and Miki's lines at the end to give them to Homare and Mei in Roman My Dear Boy studio version :/ Rairi's line was also originally Ayumi's. So every 15 and 16ki got an extra line except Kitario who got one of her's taken... This staff...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users