• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1868 posts

Posted 06 August 2023 - 08:07 PM

Must admit, the poorly live audio did the song dirty. With the (well let's not talk about the PV style... cheap and no justice for ALL members..) clean audio, I am starting to like the song. 

Well the style getting lame and boring but oh well.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#62 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 August 2023 - 09:24 AM

I'm not a world class composer like the old man to talk, but maybe Tsunku should stop to create songs copying and pasting parts of old songs.

Agreed! This is like Are You Happy without the interesting parts.
I think the song might eventually grow on me like others have in the past, but I wish they'd release more original stuff.

#63 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1062 posts

Posted 07 August 2023 - 10:06 AM

Quoting for new page

The song is not bad at all. My only complaint would be that it's like a minute too long. So it feels like the song kinda just drags on... as it is not interesting enough to be nearly 5 minutes long!!

#64 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 August 2023 - 11:08 AM

Nazansho is a disco funky song.
https://twitter.com/...daQTmTmOpg&s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#65 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 August 2023 - 09:39 PM

Very short preview of the song.

https://twitter.com/...JZWxxQj70w&s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#66 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 August 2023 - 03:46 PM

So based on the most recent performance, it seems like they took Ayumin's "Suki Na hito ga" and gave it to Rio. Probably because Ayumin had another solo few seconds later.

#67 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1253 posts

Posted 30 August 2023 - 04:01 PM

The song is nice. Line distribution is fair. Ayumi is owning this dance break.

Waiting for a crazy song like Mukidashite/ Seishun Kozou/ Oh my Wish/ Ima Sugu/ Utakatta/ Brand New Me & Jealousyx2 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#68 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 August 2023 - 09:54 PM

Just finished listening the album and i'm... slightly dissapointed. I think the 2 original songs are a better attempt at making songs for the current members since, even if they got a good amount of lines, it doesn't really feel like 15ki is in the group since 4 years. They basically got the leftovers. I thought they would completly change the line distribution to make it feel like something fresh, but that was mostly just giving lines to Reina and Akane who already had parts in those songs they inherited after Riho and co grad. Hopefully Mizuki's grad will let them really perfect that concert.

It's still a solid release, though. Just could be better.

I tried to note the new solo lines... which was pretty hard, because there's a lot of vocoder (Hi, Renai Revolution and Kimagure Princess) or had some "funny voices" lines (Hi, Happy Summer Wedding.) I'm not mentionning the lines that have been confirmed during previous concerts, so if you don't see the name of your fav, it doesn't mean she doesn't sing at all, it just means there's nothing new for her.

One Two Three 23

Kimi mo kawaii : Reina

Shi : Mei

Wagamama Ki No Mama Ai No Joke (23)

Kimekomanaide : Akane

Mochikomanaide Kudasai : Akane

Renai Revolution 21 (23)

Lots of vocoder so i'm really not sure

Yuuki ga daiji : Ayumi

Aisuru hito yo : Reina?

Tanoshi toki wa : Sakura doing her cute voice? Homare?

Donna iro shita : Rio?

Souda we're alive (23) 2nd verse :

Come on! : Miki

Kobushi Agete : Mizuki

Daiji ni shite ita : Rio?

Botan machigatte ; Ayumi

Happy Summer Wedding (23)

Nando to naku kujikesou na hi mo ne : Akane

Aratamete iu no : Miki?

Arigatoooo : Mei

Choukusetsu kao mite : Maria

Shishunki de wa hon no sukoshi dake : Rio

Sore nari ni hankouki mukaeta : Mei

Gakusei no koro koishita kare ni : Homare

Nanda kimi wa : Rairi?

Isshou kenmei oyakoukou : Reina

Aa kansha shitemasu : A... a chipmunk on steroid but definitly not Mei?

The Peace (23) ;

Suki na hito ga : Ayumi used to have this line, now it's Rio's.

Kimerannai no wa : Maria?

Itoshi hito ga : Used to be Sakura, now it's Miki.

Subete wo uketomeyou to : Akane

Seishun night (23) :

Used to be a MaaChii center, but Maa's lines were split between Ayumi and Erina, and Chisaki's lines between Reina and... Homare, i think ? So there's no center anymore.

Kimagure Princess (23) :

Kimagure bijin wa doko ka no ohime asa kara nandaka iraira shiteru jan : Reina

Sono miryoku no oshiri wa : Akane

Mukidashi no mama no iro : Rio?

Romeo ga ita goro mainichi tanochi kataomoi datte subete wa barairo : Rio?

Sono miryoku no munamoto: Homare?

Suki na you ni karande : Mei

Ii ja nai choi ero namida : Rio?

Mikan (23) 2nd verse :

Nando ka ai ni tsumazuki : Sakura

Sore demo tachiagaru darou : Maria

Dai no no otona demo : Ayumi

Onnaji koto jan : Miki?

Shoshinsha datte : ???

Hajimete koi wo shita toki : Akane

Doushite ii ka wakazaru : Sakura

Ooki na oto de kyoku kita : Rairi?

Love machine (23) : The full version is on Aidoru online. Mostly 9-13ki with Mei and Homare getting a short line, and Rio a bigger one.

Koko ni iruze (23) : Performed during the most recent tour. Mei and Homare both have 2 lines and WRio one (not sure for Rairi, i don't remember XD)

Roman my dear boy( 23) : https://www.projecth...core-roman.html

So basically for the "newbies" :

Rio : Around 40-50 solos (It seems like a lot, but between Heavy Gate where she has several very short lines and Last kiss where she switch between Marippe, Kaorin and Aya's parts... And i probably got some wrong so XD)

Mei : Around 30 solos

Homare : Around 30-35 solos

Rairi : Around 20

It obviously an approximation since i'm not 100% sure for some lines, and obviously Rairi is behind because the first CD contains a lot of songs from before her debut.

If you have corrections/opinions, feel free to post them ^^

#69 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2023 - 06:10 AM

I feel like the timing of this really sucks. It either should have come out a few years ago, or it should have come out after all of Mizuki's lines get redistributed. They're so Mizuki heavy that they'll be completely different by next year.

#70 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 31 August 2023 - 08:28 PM

Ranking:

1st day - 2
2nd day - 4

#71 chaosgamma

chaosgamma

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 August 2023 - 09:45 PM

[...] if you don't see the name of your fav, it doesn't mean she doesn't sing at all, it just means there's nothing new for her.

Or if Eripon's your girl, the result is the same either way  <_<

Anyway, listened to this at work today and I think this is actually a pretty solid release, glad I went ahead and picked it up. The new songs are decent, the updated versions are better than the previous updated album, and I wouldn't argue with most of the song selections (we didn't need a new Seishun Night though and Motto needs to become the go-to 1st gen Tanpopo song).

Well, I also wouldn't have minded another version of Morning Coffee to add to the playlist.

#72 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 665 posts

Posted 01 September 2023 - 06:35 PM

^Technically, if I remember correctly, they're now using the Morning Misoshiru instrumental for an updated version of Morning Coffee, which is kind of perplexing why they actually cut that from this album. The Misoshiru arrangement is sooooo nice.

I'm listening to the whole album tonight and I find this release so solid. I honestly like the better clarity with Tanpopo and Petitmoni songs, I thought the Petitmoni trio actually worked so good with the vocals.

Also agree with this album being so Mizuki heavy. If this explains why there is no Mizuki presence in the unit songs aside from her having her grad solo in her last single, this album is quite useless to listen to in 2024. They should have invested in redistributing the lines post-Mizuki to this album so it'd be easier to assign people once she leaves.

Untitled-1.jpg

#73 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 September 2023 - 07:03 PM

Like i don't get why they only took back a line from Sakura and Ayumin in The Peace and that's it. Why not do that for all the songs if your concept is a fresh take on old songs for a new generation. It's not like Erina is the one graduating with 10 lines to redistribute. We're talking about the main singer of 90% of their songs.

#74 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1253 posts

Posted 01 September 2023 - 07:25 PM

I didnt find the time to listen to it yet...but I'm a bit scared when I read your comments. There are only few changes? Usual line distributions for songs? Pffff really I'm tired of their decisions. Nothing against Mizuki but she's leaving! She is leaving in less than THREE months, it was a good way to prepare the redistribution.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#75 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 September 2023 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, it's the line distribution used in concert. They just gave one of Ayumi's line to Rio and one of Sakura's to Miki. Rest is basically your usual MizuOda main, with sometimes Miki feat Akane, Reina, Maria.

#76 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1253 posts

Posted 01 September 2023 - 09:25 PM

I'm rolling my eyes so much that they'll explode. Is the unit song with Eripon good? It's my only interest now. I will listen to the album tomorrow.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#77 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 September 2023 - 09:33 PM

It's a pretty good song where everyone gets a chance to shine. The original songs and Last kiss do a far better job at showing the current members talent than those "new versions" tbh.

Also you can still hear graduated members doing the background vocals, especially Riho and Sayumi XD

#78 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 September 2023 - 01:42 PM

Also you can still hear graduated members doing the background vocals, especially Riho and Sayumi XD

Are you sure? People thought that was the case last time, but when the credits came out it showed the BG was redone as well.

#79 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 September 2023 - 01:55 PM

I checked the credits in the booklet, the graduated members are still credited.

#80 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1253 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 07:15 PM

okay, I listened to the album:

- Too much Mizuki. REALLY.
- Heavy Gate: I already said I love it but it's a confirmation.
- As the 15/16th gens don't sing enough, I have a hard time getting who sings what. Especially in What is Love? :c18:
- Nanzansho is nice, not crazy but nice. It confirms that the new members really are talented.
- Love to see Miki getting more lines.
- Who the hell is singing Eri's 'Kimagure bijin...' in Kimagure Princess???? Sorry I don't speak Chipmunks. At first I was happy with the line distribution...then reality came back and...yep nope. This song was great at showing the 2 last gens...but then the last part of the song...meeeeeeeh :rolleyes:
- Too much vocoder
- Who is singing the final LOVE MACHINE??? it's supposed to be Rairi? Maybe it's Mei? I don't know, too much vocoder
- Chokotto LOVE: nice and I love their three voices. Rairi especially. it's nice to get to listen to their voices *finally*
- Last Kiss: They all sound great even if Reina sounds a bit like she is screaming during her chorus.
- Kanashiku: My favorite song of the album. I love Erina and Ayumi's voices here. The song remind me of Platinum Era songs and I'm all for it. It's a good song. I LOVE IT.
- This is controversial so read it fully before screaming I am mad: I forgot about OdaSaku in this album. Sakura is the best singer of the group right now? Are you sure? Sorry I don't remember hearing her except in songs from the singles. Her surname is Utahime? Really? 'cause I can't tell. She is the main singer? Wow? *ok I stop* And I KNOW she is NOT to pity because she IS main singer in ALL the singles. I KNOW. It's NOT about this. But I friendly remind you that she is UTAHIME. I would not be surprised to see her with many lines. Not that I want a "Sakura feat the girls" songs, but if she is supposed to be one of the best singers in MM history...maybe give her strong lines? Remember in Help Me!!??? yeah, we don't need/want her to sing everything, just give her proper high notes/ strong lines so she can be Utahime. Forgettable. Not forgettable the way the younger gens are, just forgettable next to Mizuki. How many lines does Mizuki own in opposition to Saku?? Which one of them is utahime? Which one is the 'ace' who did that interview with Tsunku, Karin and Airi? I'm not comparing Sakura and the rest of the group, this is stupid, the line distribution is unfair for 12-16kies, no debate; it's from a Sakura/Mizuki POV. One is supposed to be the UTAHIME. Why is Mizuki the one getting all the lines? It's not fair for younger generations, but it's NOT EVEN LOGICAL when it comes to Sakura. Sakura doesn't need more lines, she needs lines to make her stand out like Help Me!!, that + a fair line distribution would be great. But the Sakura/Mizuki situation is just freaking ridiculous.

Conclusion:
The new songs are nice, the 3 covers are really really good. Not fan of the instrumental updates but it's not bad, just not my thing. They CAN sing, just LET them. It's time for Mizuki to leave. I never hated Mizuki, but the way they handle the situation is catastrophic for the group and her. I can't stand to see her sing 60% of every freaking song any longer. Stop it. I really can't wait to see the group without her. It's too much. Not a single song on this album in which she is not the MAIN singer. They can ALL sing; just let them. This album was the occasion to prepare the girls for her departure, but it's not. And I'm disappointed.
Once again, nothing against Fuku as a person , just her role in this group. Enough.

YellowAccel : The Roman MDB color coded you shared is not correct I think?. The last "Aa kansha shitemasu" of Happy Summer Wedding is Erina.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users