• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 06:22 AM

Official single announcement video. The short version of the "Ai Mashou" MV will be shown in a few hours on Hello! Station, the full version will be uploaded on 4/1 at 9 p.m. JST.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 07:56 AM

So excited! It's been a while since we got a preview!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 11:53 AM

Hello Station is up. The MV is pretty much your usual dance shot, but the girls are slaying. Moe and Ayano's facial expressions are perfect. Kerorin and Layla are rocking the center position. Yuki's sounds good though i hope one of the song will focus a bit more on her.

Can't wait to be on friday. I hope the 2nd part continue to give us more godess Kerorin XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#24 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 11:54 AM

That's it! Love it! Much better than the first song of the previous single.

Kawana Rin has a lot of protagonism, at least in this short version.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#25 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 12:13 PM

I was surprised to see a face behind the solo shots - perhaps they should have darkened the background out to leave just the lighting?

Also where the hell is Wakana, she's missing on the first half and you'll only see her on dance shots. Sad

Untitled-1.jpg

#26 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 12:22 PM

^ although I really liked what I saw, it's true that I didn't like that of a face behind the shots.

Maybe we'll get more of Wakana in the second half.

In this, it is clear that they wanted to give Rin Kawana a push.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#27 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 03:29 PM

Agreed those light bar swingers were kind of distracting at points...but so far so good.

#28 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 04:07 PM

Someone called MM's effect maker and recorded the MV like Future Smile with a better budget.

I do like the songs though and am pleasantly surprised by the Layla/Narin lead.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#29 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 30 March 2022 - 08:05 PM

Someone called MM's effect maker and recorded the MV like Future Smile with a better budget.

I do like the songs though and am pleasantly surprised by the Layla/Narin lead.

haha laughed so hard!! yeah I don't like the "special effects"... but the song and the facial expressions are nice

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#30 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 01:30 PM

• New 5 member lines at the second part
  • New member actually stealing everything - spotlight, center dance positions, even that final line. She's more than ready to be a group member and this MV shows it

Dislikes:

• They could've utilized the faster EDM beats to throw in a fast dance break with those who can dance well like Rikako
  • Song is just ok. Nothing spectacular
  • Still hate the fact that we see the Poi spinner at the back. Not that I hate the guy, it just distracts the focus in the solo shot with all the effects on the sides and the very harsh lighting

Untitled-1.jpg

#31 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 314 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 02:27 PM

I looovee this song. Haven't actually heard the other 2, but this song alone makes buying the single worthy to me.

#32 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 02:51 PM

It's shame they didn't continue the Rin/Layla center from the first part, Shion's line in the 2nd verse was weird and Yuki is too talented to be so invisible. But the song is fire! And it was nice to get more Kerorin, even if it was mostly in the 1st verse. She improved so much.

#33 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 04:22 PM

^^^ I agree with everything you said. I still like it, though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#34 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 10:02 AM

So I watched this completely blind not checking anything and the song is so good though!!! It's the MV which drags it down to just being okay.

The H!P editors have really upped their game but whoever does their set designs need to be fired.

You're not saving money by reusing sets/props. You are hurting their sales more than anything and turning people off from checking them out.

#35 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 11:34 AM

^ You can blame the director for all of that.

I haven't seen the full video yet but once I learned the director was the same guy that did Morning Musume's "Yoshi Yoshi Shite.." MV, it wasn't surprising that the video direction seemed more focused on CG effects and editing.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#36 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 12:10 PM

Aisuru Beki :

https://twitter.com/...uRbHQkx1NQ&s=19

I love it so much! Lines for Layla, Moe, Kerorin (?), Wakana, Shion and Ayano.

#37 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 01:32 PM

Hade ni : https://twitter.com/...BtqUPxPeDg&s=19

Several lines for Akari, Moe, Rikako, Layla, Ayano and Yuki, one for Shion, Wakana and Kerorin and i don't think Rin H got anything.

The other 2 songs are far better IMO.

#38 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 02:26 PM

Human Life is the weakest song for me, but it's still very enjoyable. This single is strong, I hope it'll sell good too!

#39 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 05:37 PM

About Ai Mashou
Wow I'm actually impressed by Kerorins improvement in singing! I like the song. Not the best one but decent to put it into a playlist to listen to it more than once.
Plus Yuki was such a good addition. Her vocal flavour is so unique to the group and enriches the song! I like that they focussed on the newer generations aswell!

Gonna listen to other other songs when the MV is up.^^

#40 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 06:52 AM

Short preview of "Hade ni Yacchai na!"

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic