• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 28 March 2023 - 06:29 AM

I don't think they're adding her to MM or Angerme where she'll be buried by talented seniors--she's probably the centre of the new group.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#22 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 28 March 2023 - 05:14 PM

How long is one typically an Oha girl for? I remember Koharu (who omg Hana really looks like at times) was one as well, but MM activities weren't terribly strenuous back in those days  ^^; They didn't even do release day events LOL

I could see them waiting until that gig is done to debut her, be it in an established group or a new one, due to the practice load that comes with it nowadays. If she's put in MM or Angerme, that's a lot of discography and complex choreography to get acquainted with.

But yeah, it would be a travesty to not do something with her. She's soft spoken but not as shy as the regular KSS when talking with a sempai. She has good pitch and decent rhythm. And she's effing adorable with that big smile. 

#23 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 29 March 2023 - 03:54 AM

She has Angerme written all over her.

#24 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 29 March 2023 - 08:27 AM

Would love to see her debut as solo singer in H!P. Think they should do something like this again

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#25 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 29 March 2023 - 11:29 PM

On the contrary, IMO Hana, Mifu and maybe Hinoha are the most likely to be added to MM. 

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#26 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 30 March 2023 - 01:03 AM

^ I can see Mifu in MM but it'd be such a waste to put Hana in MM.

Mifu to replace Kaede and 1 audition winner to replace Mizuki.

#27 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 April 2023 - 05:17 PM

How long is one typically an Oha girl for? I remember Koharu (who omg Hana really looks like at times) was one as well, but MM activities weren't terribly strenuous back in those days  ^^; They didn't even do release day events LOL

I could see them waiting until that gig is done to debut her, be it in an established group or a new one, due to the practice load that comes with it nowadays. If she's put in MM or Angerme, that's a lot of discography and complex choreography to get acquainted with.

I didn't see anyone answer this, but all Hello!Pro members who have been Oha Girls have also been active members in groups. Koharu was not actually an Oha Girl, either; she was a once-a-week regular. Ogawa Saki, Ikuta Erina, Inoue Rei, and Funaki Musubu have all been Oha Girls while also performing in their respective groups at the same time. Eripon didn't do the full year of the role since she took over after Saki's abrupt graduation, but she still did it her first year in Morning Musume. Rei also did it during her debut year. Funaki was doing both Angerme and Country Girls during her tenure, so having to learn choreo while doing TV definitely isn't a reason to hold off on a debut.
DDOhydd.gif

#28 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 02 May 2023 - 03:03 PM

^ Thanks for the run down! Could have sworn Koharu was a full on Oha Girl; I only recall she was kept busy with Kirari-related things and there were always new clips of her on the show.

I would still argue a girl nowadays going from KSS to a group with a long history of songs and complex dance routines is more intense than what those other girls had to do. Not to undermine each of their hard work. But "formation dance" wasn't a thing yet and Eripon had several months of MM/H!P under her belt when Saki quit; Reirei wasn't debuted into a group with a long catalog to quickly catch up on; and Funaki was also no longer a newbie by the time she became a dual-group member (and let's face it, Country Girls wasn't exactly the most active group after Momoko left). It's going to be an all-consuming situation for whomever joins one of the senior H!P groups nowadays.

I agree it's doable, if not exhausting, when you're already up to speed. But when everything is new and you're cramming all this information in as quickly as possible? It's essentially a daunting, prolonged boot camp. I'd expect a slow transition into full activities if Hana is placed in a senior group any time soon, unless she's a secret work horse who doesn't need sleep between activities and school and catching up to her seniors.

#29 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 01:25 AM

Congrats to Hana for debuting! She's definitely got the personality for Angerme! I can't wait for the announcement footage. It's my favourite part of new member additions :)

#30 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 04:20 AM

I do think ANGERME suits her because it allows her to pursuit variety shows if she wants, and she has either Kamiko or Layla's aura.

#31 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 05:45 AM

She has Angerme written all over her.

Maybe I should start playing the Lotto?

#32 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 07:43 AM

I do think ANGERME suits her because it allows her to pursuit variety shows if she wants, and she has either Kamiko or Layla's aura.

I agree! Glad they let her join ANGERME.
She has more varity chances and choices

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#33 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 May 2023 - 12:23 PM

I do agree that she absolutely fits in Angerme, but seeing them debuting a new group next year and chosen NOT to have Hana as its center and instead send her to an already crowded group feels a little... like a weird move, TBH.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#34 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 05:37 AM

I feel like this move makes sense if the next to graduate is Kamiko or Rikako and management feels like the group needs someone with more star power.

Like, the girls from 6th gen onward have all been solid, but no one's been on the level of Kamiko or Rikako in terms of popularity beyond the group and Hana has the potential for it.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#35 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 09:59 AM

I feel like this move makes sense if the next to graduate is Kamiko or Rikako and management feels like the group needs someone with more star power.

Like, the girls from 6th gen onward have all been solid, but no one's been on the level of Kamiko or Rikako in terms of popularity beyond the group and Hana has the potential for it.

AMEN - my guess too
They need Ace material to strengthen the group

#36 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 June 2023 - 06:29 PM

She got Sea Blue as her member color.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#37 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 06:31 PM

She got Sea Blue as her member color.

A little bit disappointed with "her" color choice :( Hoped she would get pink/hot pink

#38 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 08:40 PM

I'm okay with sea blue. I was hoping for hot pink or purple as it makes a bit more sense with her name but sea blue is still a very pretty colour, arguably prettier than purple and hot pink.

Really hoping she gets more opportunities to shine in Angerme - I can't wait to see her perform with everyone else.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#39 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 08:25 AM

According to Shion's blog, Hana's nickname is Hanana.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#40 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 September 2023 - 02:22 PM

HP released a statement that Hana wasn't involved in the Ohsuta scandal. A member of the show resigned after being accused of inappropriate behavior with minors. Some of you knows him as Hilltop from Lupin VS Pat starring Duu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users