• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:29 AM

Give her an elegant gothic image and burgundy or black member color and she will beat my actual oshi!

#22 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:01 AM

I think the reason she looks sleepy is she's one of the types that squints a lot when she is smiling :D

She's very cute!

Also, apparently she's very good at English, and has won many English recital awards at her schools from all the way back in elementary school until now. 

Her school is finally deleting some of the articles about her awards now though, as they were posted by wotas on Ookami, then probably seen by Up-Front, then Up-Front likely asked the school to remove them.

...it always boggles my mind why Up-Front waits to do this until after they are publicly announced as H!P members, and not before. Stuff like that is all easily accessed by a google search with modifier terms.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#23 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:13 AM

I think the reason she looks sleepy is she's one of the types that squints a lot when she is smiling :D

She's very cute!

Also, apparently she's very good at English, and has won many English recital awards at her schools from all the way back in elementary school until now. 

Her school is finally deleting some of the articles about her awards now though, as they were posted by wotas on Ookami, then probably seen by Up-Front, then Up-Front likely asked the school to remove them.

...it always boggles my mind why Up-Front waits to do this until after they are publicly announced as H!P members, and not before. Stuff like that is all easily accessed by a google search with modifier terms.

I guess because the contract only allows the company to remove information about the girl on social media after the girl officially becomes a member. The company can be sued if they do that before the contract gets effect.

Anyway, she can team up with Ichika to advertise H!P to international fans  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#24 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:32 AM

I guess because the contract only allows the company to remove information about the girl on social media after the girl officially becomes a member. The company can be sued if they do that before the contract gets effect.

Anyway, she can team up with Ichika to advertise H!P to international fans  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Yeah, that could be it, and would kinda make sense.

I would hope there would be some way for the contract to take effect and for them to request that to her previous (and current) schools, before she's announced as a H!P member to the public though.

Them deleting that stuff now is like closing the barn door after the horses have bolted. A lot of that stuff might not be on cached pages on google either, until of course she's publicly announced.

I can't wait to hear her on Up-Front link with Miki as well. Marin, Ichika, Miki, and Honopi should all just get in a room together for an episode completely in English :D

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#25 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 06:01 AM

More info from Up-Front Link:

Hobbies / Special Skills: Ballet, violin, English certification level 2

https://twitter.com/...343148068151298

Her admired seniors & mentioned nicknames from the upcoming Tsubaki show:

- Kishimoto Yumeno, Akiyama Mao, Dambara Ruru

- Marin, Maririn

https://twitter.com/...029324534390786

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#26 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 12:43 PM

I'm interested in seeing how her visuals are going to develop from now. She's really pretty but kind of has an "unpolished" feeling to her, kind of like Layla when she first joined Angerme, maybe even more so. She's probably my favorite from the new girls.

#27 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:49 PM

I think she has an old-school idol look, quite similar to Koizumi Kyoko in Anata ni aete yokatta

#28 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1240 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:53 PM

^ Yes I agree, she really has an old-school idol look.

I like her look a lot. She can be a good visual member.

I can't wait to see the new girls perform!

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#29 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 09:49 PM

Her visuals are my type. Well no, girls in a cute bob are my type, but add to that the fact that she is extra cute, and that small face, and slender neck. I can't wait to see more of her. She's definitly leaving an impression right away.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#30 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 12:04 AM

I do not know what they have done with this audition and selection of "3rd generation "of Tsubaki Factory, which I see as the" idols of yesteryear " Like 90-00 and I love that,

I don't know if it gives you that impression.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#31 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 04:54 AM

I'm drawn to her the most out of all the new faces! Her reactions were so pure and cute!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#32 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 02:31 PM

i'm very interested with her, she have cute reaction expression,, and somehow her visual just have actress vibe to me,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#33 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 12:11 PM

From the three, i think Marin is a bit weaker in term of singing, but she's very good too. She will need to work on her performance skills though, because i thought she was about to fall asleep during her audition XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#34 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 12:30 PM

Agreed! Based on the Upcoming footage, she feels like a classic HaroPuro member that was chosen for visuals and potential rather than skill. It will be interesting to see her develop!

#35 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 01:13 PM

She's good

#36 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 03:55 PM

Her singing is fine—and she’ll get better with practice. But omg her dancing! She is obviously trained in ballet—her movements are so smooth and in control (except a bit of a fumble with the splits haha ^^;)—it’ll be interesting to see when she picks up the more emphasized idol style of dance but she’s the dancer I'm keeping my eyes on!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#37 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 04:37 PM

One thing about Marin: she is not as good as Shiori in terms of singing ballad, but her singing can be extended to songs outside of TF's comfort zone. The proof is when she sang J=J's song. Her ballad background is the plus IMO, she just needs to ask Maopin as her main mentor and she'll be great.

#38 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 06:42 PM

Watching her dancing again, I just...really love it. Also! I kind of want to nickname her tiny face. :lol:

Edit: watching her dancing again--she's got a really fantastic sense of rhythm that the H!P girls are all talking about. I'm so happy haha.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#39 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 07:17 PM

Marin said this was her very first audition (of any sort I assume), and despite being very nervous she did so well. Her voice is on a softer side, so I think she can fill the void left by Risamaru, and I would be more than pleased if she got a good chunk of the latter's lines.

She comes off as quite shy, but she has this very adorable aura around her. It was so cute how she couldn't help smiling after making a small mistake while doing the split.

I am sure that with proper training and guidance her skills would further improve, and I am very excited to see her as well as the other new members performing as fully integrated members of Tsubaki.

I8dtEOy.gif

#40 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 09:45 PM

to be honest, because of her relax type of personality i didn't expect her to be a great singer or dancer. But she is quite good in both of them! she is not the best singer out of Tsubaki's new members but she is definetely good, she still contributes to bringing Tsubaki's level up imo.

and yeah i don't think she needs to work in anything in particular, she just has this relaxed vibe and sleepy eyes, it's not that she's about to fall asleep during performances lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users